Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2018, 09:01 PM   #1
suxer
Registered Member

Default Newbie looking for advice in Des Monies

Hey everyone,

Longtime lurker. I've fantasized about meeting up with a provider but have yet to experience that rush. I have however, lived vicariously through you fine folks via the encounters/review section.

I've yet to meet with anyone. I think it's a combination of the unknown and bad timing on my part, but I would really like to change that this year.

I will be on a business trip to Des Monies this November. I would love for this to be the trip my fantasy's come true but could use some guidance/tips from seasoned pros:
  • Could anyone recommend a well-reviewed, noob-friendly provider in Des Monies who is willing to see a younger man (29).
  • What does a provider request for verification? What is that process like?
  • How common is it for a provider to make the trip to see you versus you going to them? I'm unfamiliar with Des Monies outside of downtown, but will be staying at a nicer hotel.
suxer is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 09:23 PM   #2
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

User ID: 132051
My ECCIE Reviews

Most newbie friendly providers use a more advanced way of screening, I’m not exactly too sure how it works because I am not newbie friendly, but I know much more information is required since you’re unable to provide references.
My advice to you if you’re really eager to see somebody on your trip to DSM in November, try to rack up some reputable references from newbie friendly providers so your screening can go by quicker by the time you get here.
Most providers aren’t opposed to coming to see you if you’ve been screened & verified. Depends on the lady though!

Hope that helps
Kat VonDee is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 11:27 PM   #3
suxer
Registered Member

Thank you for the good advice. I'll be honest in that I spent a good time reading your reviews. You look like fun! After I get some experience under my belt i'm definitely going to look you up!

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.
suxer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women