Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2011, 05:43 PM   #31
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Actually, I think the whole thing, including the internal combustion engine is outdated. When I was a kid, I was told we would all have jetpacks and flying cars. I want my fucking jetpack!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 09:04 PM   #32
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Jetpack

Hey, hey! Let's take one baby step at a time!

Look how many centuries is has taken us to come from the Model T to the high powered vehicles of today that incorporate your phone and even have a sexy female voice to guide you to your destination!

. . . I'm actually very impressed overall with the technology of the new cars of today, but really pissed off that they have foisted the same antique door that my grandfather used on his jalopy on my Batmobile!

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:45 PM   #33
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Actually, I think the whole thing, including the internal combustion engine is outdated. When I was a kid, I was told we would all have jetpacks and flying cars. I want my fucking jetpack!
Perhaps one of these...

Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:50 PM   #34
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

LOL! I saw that! I want one!
Old 11-30-2011, 03:44 AM   #35
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Fast Gunn would complain that its using the same landing gear man has used for millennia...feet!
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 09:57 AM   #36
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Design Improvement

You sound like you have something against evolution.

Personally, I am always looking for design improvement and yes, that includes the design of the human foot.

I would advise you not to be so complacent.

. . . If it wasn't for evolution you would still be walking around on monkey feet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Fast Gunn would complain that its using the same landing gear man has used for millennia...feet!
Old 12-01-2011, 01:56 AM   #37
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
Yes, there may be many technical problems to overcome, but the video shows a perfectly workable solution and it's the best approach I have seen to the ancient door technology we have carried over from the Model T era.

The solution that I had been working on was something similar to the doors on the Starship Enterprise that would whoosh open horizontally.

However, with more limited space to work with, the door panels would have to telescope into each other to fit on a car chassis.

Frankly, I am puzzled as to why no auto company had done any serious work on developing more modern doors.

Granted, the DeLoren had an interesting concept, but it looked more like primitive cool to me rather than a truly modern design.

the delorean door design almost had it right. the problem was it wasn't articulated and retractable enough. the problem with this design was that you'd run into a problem if you parked near a wall or pole when the door rose.

Had his company been more successful in selling his cars, I think delorean might have improved the door gull wing design. in fact, he was rumored to have been working on a new car design before his death.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 02:02 AM   #38
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:

I think a car should float a few inches above the pavement to make for a really cushy ride and I'm working on that idea too.
that idea isn't new tho.

the concept, is beleive it or not, would do a way with concrete roads. the road would be grass instead. the way this idea works is to lay a 10 feet long magenetic metal bar and space it 3 feet apart buried in the ground. you got yourself a magnetic road way.
Old 12-01-2011, 02:08 AM   #39
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Hey, hey! Let's take one baby step at a time!

Look how many centuries is has taken us to come from the Model T to the high powered vehicles of today that incorporate your phone and even have a sexy female voice to guide you to your destination!

. . . I'm actually very impressed overall with the technology of the new cars of today, but really pissed off that they have foisted the same antique door that my grandfather used on his jalopy on my Batmobile!

jet pack eh? doesn't look like its ready for prime time.

I know there is 2 companies that develop rocket packs are working on a jet pack version that flies something like 15 - 20mins in the air instead 1 minute in the air on a rocket pack.
Old 12-01-2011, 02:10 AM   #40
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
Perhaps one of these...

this one had to be dropped by a helicopter and landing by parachute.

this is the same guy (rossi) who first built this mini-jet and flew over the english channel a few years ago.
Old 12-01-2011, 02:12 AM   #41
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
You sound like you have something against evolution.

Personally, I am always looking for design improvement and yes, that includes the design of the human foot.

I would advise you not to be so complacent.

. . . If it wasn't for evolution you would still be walking around on monkey feet!

human feet are so different from primate feet which makes me think we were genetically engineered.
Old 12-01-2011, 09:48 PM   #42
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

So Dilbert, you are an Annunaki believer?
Old 12-02-2011, 01:28 AM   #43
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
So Dilbert, you are an Annunaki believer?
I don't know about the annanaki, I do beleive Von Daniken theory about alien visitations to earth.
Old 12-02-2011, 05:29 PM   #44
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Anti-Gravity Device

You're right in that the concept may not be new, but man's imagination has always raced ahead of practicality and the devil always hides in the details of any project.

My idea is not based on magnetism because it seems to me that the required magnetic current would create havoc with the car's electronic components and GPS system.

I am thinking more along the lines of anti-gravity devices in place of tires and do away with roads except as traffic lanes.

. . . I mean how hard could that be to invent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
that idea isn't new tho.

the concept, is beleive it or not, would do a way with concrete roads. the road would be grass instead. the way this idea works is to lay a 10 feet long magenetic metal bar and space it 3 feet apart buried in the ground. you got yourself a magnetic road way.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:06 PM   #45
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
You're right in that the concept may not be new, but man's imagination has always raced ahead of practicality and the devil always hides in the details of any project.

My idea is not based on magnetism because it seems to me that the required magnetic current would create havoc with the car's electronic components and GPS system.

I am thinking more along the lines of anti-gravity devices in place of tires and do away with roads except as traffic lanes.

. . . I mean how hard could that be to invent?
magnetism shouldn't be a problem provided the devices are well shielded.

I think its doable. the maglev trains have been operating for quite a few years without incident. I've not heard any issues with them regarding electronic equipment.

the transition to that type of system is going to be very interesting and a headache for traffic enginners.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women