Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35196
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2011, 09:07 PM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Newt will self destruct.

He better watch what he wish's for though....He gets in a one on one debate with Obama and the independents will see how full of shit Newt is.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:13 PM   #17
MrGiz
BANNED

I am not impressed with Obama , or any of the Republican candidates.... but I absolutely ROTFLMAO when I see one of you idiots say one of the contenders isn't "qualified " to be POTUS!!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:24 PM   #18
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
he will not beat Obama in fact I will bet my house he will not win!
Obama will bet your house too. In fact, he may already be betting it.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:58 PM   #19
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Obama will bet your house too. In fact, he may already be betting it.
Well if he is Obama is a smart man- because I plan on being the owner of my house come 11-6-2012
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:16 PM   #20
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
I am not impressed with Obama , or any of the Republican candidates.... but I absolutely ROTFLMAO when I see one of you idiots say one of the contenders isn't "qualified " to be POTUS!!
So what makes Cain qualified???? Because he turned a failed Pizza chain around? Running a Pizza Company is nothing like running the Governnent. You are telling me a man that who could care less who the leader of "Uz Beki beki beki beki stan" should be qualified as leader of POTUS???? You mean this same guy who got stumped on a question about Libya- a country that has been in the news since the Arab Spring? The same Cain who once said : How do you say 'delicious' in Cuban?" The same Cain who didn't know what :"The Right of Return" was http://www.therightperspective.org/2...ght-of-return/
The same Cain who said he would appoint Henry Kissinger as his Secretary of State to only later ay he was "joking" after he discovered how silly that appointment would be: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/h...205636819.html
The same Cain who was pro choice and pro life at the same time.
The same Cain who said China is now trying to develop Nuclear weapons even though they had them for 47 years. The same Cain who has been accused by 2 women of harassment at first he said he didn't know anything about the settlement when in fact he did- the same Cain who is being accused of having a mistress and you really think this moron is qualified for POTUS???

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/...C+and+missteps
Old 12-01-2011, 10:29 PM   #21
Liliana
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 110314
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
YOU AFRICAN AMERICANS ARE GONNA HATE WHITE PEOPLE MORE THAN EVER AFTER THE 2012 ELECTION........
Wow... really? "You African-Americans" oh chile... you have much to learn. I'm not worried about the election at all.
Liliana is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:38 PM   #22
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
So what makes Cain qualified???? Because he turned a failed Pizza chain around? Running a Pizza Company is nothing like running the Governnent. You are telling me a man that who could care less who the leader of "Uz Beki beki beki beki stan" should be qualified as leader of POTUS???? You mean this same guy who got stumped on a question about Libya- a country that has been in the news since the Arab Spring? The same Cain who once said : How do you say 'delicious' in Cuban?" The same Cain who didn't know what :"The Right of Return" was http://www.therightperspective.org/2...ght-of-return/
The same Cain who said he would appoint Henry Kissinger as his Secretary of State to only later ay he was "joking" after he discovered how silly that appointment would be: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/h...205636819.html
The same Cain who was pro choice and pro life at the same time.
The same Cain who said China is now trying to develop Nuclear weapons even though they had them for 47 years. The same Cain who has been accused by 2 women of harassment at first he said he didn't know anything about the settlement when in fact he did- the same Cain who is being accused of having a mistress and you really think this moron is qualified for POTUS???

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/...C+and+missteps
It's not very surprising, that you TOTALLY missed the point of my post!

What evidence do you have, to show Obama is "qualified " to be POTUS??
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:47 PM   #23
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:

Here's my evidence: http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/results/president/
68 million couldn't be wrong- but seriously comparing Obama who was Constitution law Professor who knows a little something about the constitution as well as a Senator versus Cain who has zilch political experience and has never served in any type of government role. at least face it before you say Obama wasn't qualified than answer this question if Obama wasn't experienced than wouldn't Obama been eaten alive in all 3 of the Presidential debates by McCain who has many years of political experience? Remember the Presidential debates don't use teleprompters and also do you not recall the GOP summit Obama had where he took on a room full of GOP representatives and ate them alive where even FOX news said the GOP didn't help their cause?
Do you think Cain can hold his own on one on one debates against anyone???? Cain makes Palin look brilliant.
Old 12-01-2011, 10:57 PM   #24
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Here's my evidence: http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/results/president/
68 million couldn't be wrong- but seriously comparing Obama who was Constitution law Professor who knows a little something about the constitution as well as a Senator versus Cain who has zilch political experience and has never served in any type of government role. at least face it before you say Obama wasn't qualified than answer this question if Obama wasn't experienced than wouldn't Obama been eaten alive in all 3 of the Presidential debates by McCain who has many years of political experience? Remember the Presidential debates don't use teleprompters and also do you not recall the GOP summit Obama had where he took on a room full of GOP representatives and ate them alive where even FOX news said the GOP didn't help their cause?
Do you think Cain can hold his own on one on one debates against anyone???? Cain makes Palin look brilliant.
What is it that makes you so hung up on Cain or Palin?

I've already told you that I am not impressed with ANYONE , currently running for POTUS!! Barry, included!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 11:02 PM   #25
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

One problem is that we put so much emphasis on debate performance. A person could be highly competent and effective as POTUS, yet not be a skilled debater. The debate forum is designed for the one liners and sound bites. It would be nice to have them sitting around a table, discussing the issues, and be able to give extended answers to complicated questions. Gary Johnson has been excluded from all but one of the debates, and he would be a fabulous President, but he commits the unpardonable sin. He's not good on TV. It's a shame.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 11:17 PM   #26
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
What is it that makes you so hung up on Cain or Palin?

I've already told you that I am not impressed with ANYONE, currently running for POTUS!! Barry, included!
I just think they are an embarrassment to the GOP- I honestly like to see a competitive election- the only true sensible person is Huntsman but he has very little chance.
Old 12-02-2011, 01:28 AM   #27
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:

Giz, there is a lot that can be said for or against Obama but lack of experience is not one of them. He has now spent the past 15 years in high ranking governmental positions, not as an appointee or aide but as a duly elected Illinois State Senator, US Senator and POTUS. Prior to that he was a constitutional attorney and honor graduate of one of, if not the most, prestigious law school in America.

Over and above that, he is a Past President of the Harvard Law Review. Only one past President and seven (current or past) Justices of the US Supreme Court have previously held the position of President of the Harvard Law Review. Whether you agree or disagree with his political views is one thing but to say he is not qualified to be POTUS is quite another.

The broader question would be: What qualifications do you have to determine whether or not Obama is actually qualified to be the POTUS? It is apparent that you feel that you are even more qualified to make that determination!

NOT!!!!!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 02:58 AM   #28
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Giz, there is a lot that can be said for or against Obama but lack of experience is not one of them. He has now spent the past 15 years in high ranking governmental positions, not as an appointee or aide but as a duly elected Illinois State Senator, US Senator and POTUS. Prior to that he was a constitutional attorney and honor graduate of one of, if not the most, prestigious law school in America.

Over and above that, he is a Past President of the Harvard Law Review. Only one past President and seven (current or past) Justices of the US Supreme Court have previously held the position of President of the Harvard Law Review. Whether you agree or disagree with his political views is one thing but to say he is not qualified to be POTUS is quite another.

The broader question would be: What qualifications do you have to determine whether or not Obama is actually qualified to be the POTUS? It is apparent that you feel that you are even more qualified to make that determination!

NOT!!!!!
Sorry. . . but I am not impressed!!

Let me narrow it down for you. . . please show me some evidence from the past 35 months, that shows he's "qualified " to be POTUS!!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 04:25 AM   #29
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Sorry. . . but I am not impressed!!

please show me some evidence from the past 35 months, that shows he's "qualified " to be POTUS!!
Ask and ye shall receive!

Obama regained America's lost focus! The mastermind behind 9/11, who was boldly proclaimed by Obama's predecessor to be "Wanted, Dead or Alive," now sleeps with the fishes!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 05:02 AM   #30
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Ask and ye shall receive!

Obama regained America's lost focus! The mastermind behind 9/11, who was boldly proclaimed by Obama's predecessor to be "Wanted, Dead or Alive," now sleeps with the fishes!
Obama got Osama? Oh, Mama!

By William Tate

It could be argued that Osama bin Laden is roasting in hell right now largely despite, not because of, Barack Obama. Had Obama gotten his way, the world would likely have watched a far different spectacle play out in lower Manhattan on Thursday: the trial of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, rather than an Obama photo-op, 'spiking the football' at the death of Osama bin Laden.

Perhaps more than any other person, Obama was responsible for efforts to hinder policies which led to bin Laden's assassination. Or, in words that won't offend our liberal friends, bin Laden's sudden cessation of life-related activities.

The Obamamedia is already busy scrubbing history of Bush administration efforts which started the search that eventually found bin Laden. They are also ignoring efforts by Obama which would have short-circuited those efforts.

Obama wasn't unique among Democrats in his criticism of Bush anti-terrorism policies -- including enhanced interrogation techniques that even his hand-picked CIA Director, Leon Panetta, admitted were partially responsible for finding bin Laden. Nor was Obama's the lone voice wailing over detention of enemy combatants at Guantanamo Bay. But Obama was singular in the lengths to which he went to try to force an end to those policies.

A core effort of Democrats opposed to George W. Bush's War On Terror was to extend habeas corpus to enemy combatants at Gitmo, a move that would have freed at least some detainees and impeded or halted the flow of information to U.S. interrogators, including information which reports say was vital to finding bin Laden.

Obama, though, took the rare step of making his U.S. Senate office a satellite office for activists trying to ram through a bill extending habeas corpus to Gitmo detainees. According to a group of those activists who endorsed Obama's presidential campaign:
"Senator Obama helped lead the fight in the Senate against the administration's efforts in the Fall of 2006 to strip the courts of jurisdiction, and when we were walking the halls of the Capitol trying to win over enough Senators to beat back the administration's bill, Senator Obama made his key staffers and even his offices available to help us. Senator Obama worked with us to count the votes, and he personally lobbied colleagues who worried about the political ramifications."
Just months after Obama's failed effort, in 2007, ABC News reports, "U.S. officials who were interrogating Guantanamo detainees finally learned the real name of a former Khalid Sheikh Muhammad protégé who had become an important confidante of Abu Faraj al Libi."

The protégé turned out to be the courier who eventually led Navy SEALS to go knocking on bin Laden's door.

If Obama's efforts to extend rights to Gitmo detainees had succeeded, it's entirely possible, maybe even likely, that the detainees who provided the information might not have still been in custody.

One bite of the apple wasn't enough for Obama. At about the same time that interrogators at Gitmo were prying the identity of bin Laden's courier from enemy combatants, Obama was back at it, this time he was the co-sponsor of legislation which would have forced the Bush administration to extend Gitmo detainees habeas corpus rights.

Obama's opposition to Bush's WOT weren't limited to habeas corpus efforts. He also supported legislation in 2006 that would have forced the CIA to provide "detailed quarterly reports describing all CIA detention facilities; the name of each detainee; their suspected activities; & each interrogation technique authorized for use and guidelines on the use of each such technique." Such reports would have, as opponents pointed out at the time, inevitably leaked, and such leaks would have provided al Qaeda a follow-the-dots blueprint of how to defeat interrogation techniques.

After surfing a wave of nearly 800 million dollars into the White House, Obama infamously moved to close Guantanamo, something even his fellow Democrats in the Congress couldn't stomach. And, if Obama had gotten his way, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed --the self-proclaimed mastermind behind 9/11--would be on trial around about now, not far from where Obama laid a wreath at Ground Zero Thursday. In such a trial, details of what Mohammed has told interrogators, possibly even the interrogators' interest in a certain courier for bin Laden, could have been revealed, warning bin Laden to get out of Dodge -- or Abbottabad -- ASAP.

In claiming credit for the bin Laden raid, Obama pointed out that he ordered the CIA to intensify its efforts to find bin Laden. Yet, even the Bush-adverse Washington Post reported in 2006 that the Bush administration had already intensified such efforts:
"(I)n the last three months (September, 2006), following a request from President Bush to 'flood the zone,' the CIA has sharply increased the number of intelligence officers and assets devoted to the pursuit of bin Laden. The intelligence officers will team with the military's secretive Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) and with more resources from the National Security Agency and other intelligence agencies."
To hear Obama administration officials tell it, however, Obama was so responsible for the death of bin Laden that it's a wonder he made it back in time to make the announcement, after making the kill shot himself.

(That could explain, though, Obama's curious positioning in this famous photo. Forget supposed photos of a dead bin Laden, maybe someone should explore whether that picture was Photoshopped.)

Obama is due credit. He made the decision, albeit after 'sleeping on it' for sixteen hours, to go ahead with the bin Laden hit.

Yet, it's difficult to believe that any U.S. President wouldn't green-light such a mission. Can you imagine such a scenario?

DCI [Director of Central Intelligence] to POTUS: We believe we've finally found the mass murderer of 3,000 Americans and world's most wanted criminal. Can we take him out?

POTUS: Nah. Not today. I've got to practice my comedy routine for the White House Correspondents' dinner.

So give Obama credit for letting the U.S. military and intelligence community do their job. Give those folks even more credit for doing their jobs so bravely and well.

But, Obama got Osama?

Good rhyme. Bad logic.

UMMMM, bigmex,.....HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Marshall is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women