Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2011, 05:14 AM   #31
Marshall
BANNED

Default OBAMA'S ACCOMPLISHMENTS CANNOT BE DEFENDED EVEN BY HIS SUPPORTERS..........HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGeu_4Ekx-o

DEFENDING THE INTELLECT, TALENT AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS OF ODUMBO IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!

THE ONLY QUALITY THAT MATTERS TO THE LIBERAL FILTH IS THAT HE IS HALF BLACK!!!!!!!!!!

HE IS THE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 05:17 AM   #32
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
I am not impressed with Obama , or any of the Republican candidates.... but I absolutely ROTFLMAO when I see one of you idiots say one of the contenders isn't "qualified " to be POTUS!!

ONE CAN ALWAYS WISH FOR BETTER CANDIDATES, EXCEPT FOR 1980 AND 1984, BUT COMPARED TO MCCAIN, BUSH2, DOLE AND BUSH1, I THINK WE'RE DOING WELL THIS TIME!
Old 12-02-2011, 05:19 AM   #33
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
So what makes Cain qualified???? Because he turned a failed Pizza chain around? Running a Pizza Company is nothing like running the Governnent. You are telling me a man that who could care less who the leader of "Uz Beki beki beki beki stan" should be qualified as leader of POTUS???? You mean this same guy who got stumped on a question about Libya- a country that has been in the news since the Arab Spring? The same Cain who once said : How do you say 'delicious' in Cuban?" The same Cain who didn't know what :"The Right of Return" was http://www.therightperspective.org/2...ght-of-return/
The same Cain who said he would appoint Henry Kissinger as his Secretary of State to only later ay he was "joking" after he discovered how silly that appointment would be: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/h...205636819.html
The same Cain who was pro choice and pro life at the same time.
The same Cain who said China is now trying to develop Nuclear weapons even though they had them for 47 years. The same Cain who has been accused by 2 women of harassment at first he said he didn't know anything about the settlement when in fact he did- the same Cain who is being accused of having a mistress and you really think this moron is qualified for POTUS???

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/...C+and+missteps

OK, BOTH BLACK GUYS ARE UNQUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT.....
Old 12-02-2011, 05:23 AM   #34
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
I am with you WTF but I will raise the stakes I will triple the bet that he will not beat Obama in fact I will bet my house he will not win!
YOU'RE BLINDED BY YOUR RACIAL HATRED......YOU REALLY WANT TO BE HOMELESS?

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women