Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2011, 02:35 PM   #1
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default To Bad The Original Thread is Too Old

An update for this thread:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...t=Egypt&page=2

Is here:
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...1#.TtfyRdVLi72

I honestly wish I'd been wrong.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 03:29 PM   #2
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Default Bad news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
The Islamists are clearly on the march. With the Muslim Brotherhood taking over in Egypt and Turkey moving more towards fundamentalism every day it is certainly a dangerous trend.

It looks to me like the stage is being set for the Jihadists to try to destroy Israel. I think Israel will have no choice but to strike proactively against Iran before they have a working nuclear bomb.

I'm not sure Israel has the military capacity to take out all the sites necessary to destroy Iran's nuclear program, and I don't think Obama is going to help. I do think Israel is going to hit Iran very soon, even they may have only a remote chance of success. This situation could easily spiral out of control.

If Israel doesn't strike first and waits until Iran goes nuclear, I think it's likely that Tel Aviv will take a nuclear hit. If that happens, it's almost certain that Israel will retaliate with multiple nuclear hits on Iran. At that point it's going to be almost impossible to avoid the participation of China, Russia and America.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 07:21 PM   #3
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

This is pure propaganda- 1st off the Muslim brotherhood if they get elected in a Democratic fashion than why is it a problem???? If the people want to go with their ideology than so be it.

Now it's be afraid of the Islamist campaign?????? You guys believe all this the muslims are coming end of the world crap???

If the Muslim Brotherhood wants to be dumb and attack Israel than let them dig their grave.

For the record Israel would annihilate any Middle Eastern nation bar none with ease- Israel is basically a small version of the U.S with nukes- and trust me they have far more than Iran will ever obtain.

Why do you think Iran wants to build a nuke??? Ron Paul was correct- when you have the U.S troops in Afghanistan-which is west of Iran and you have u.S presence in Iraq- another border state, plus the Soviet Union with nukes and China also with Nukes- hell if I was in Iran I would be trying to gain nukes as well to protect my land. At best Iran may develop one nuke in the next 5 years- Israel already has them- so if Iraq wants to start digging it's demise let them attack Israel it will be the last nation they attack for quite some time. Israel nuclear capacity is anywhere between 50 and 100 nukes- compare that to 1 that Iran may have in 5 years in keep in mind once you have one- you have to develop more technology to be able to launch it and deliver it to the exact location and Iran is just far many years away from having that technology.

Also, what of the chances of Iran attacking Israel without causing huge collateral damage to the Palestinians??? Remember Israel is a very small country about the size of Rhode Island the chances of you dropping a nuke anywhere in Israel without killing a significant amount of Palestinians muslims is zilch and don't forget about the radation spill out that can go into Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt-?

Also, if Iran drops a nuke on Israel- first they would have to get through Israel's very advanced air defense system- but for the sake of argument let's say they get pass their air defense and drop a nuke on Tel Aviv- Jerusalem is like 50 miles away- there's no way a nuke gets dropped in Tel Aviv and not cause significant damage to Jerusalem- which in case you guys didn't know is ISLAMS SECOND HOLIEST CITY- that in itself would perhaps cause every Islamic nation to attack Iran in the name of Jihad- plus if you are true Christians and know your Bible you will know that God will never allow Jerusalem to be destroyed.

You guys are sipping the kool aid and spreading paranoia typical GOP rhetoric.

By the way didn't Iran accuse the U.S of hacking into their nuclear plant and basically frying the system setting the Iranians back by like 2 years- I thought I read that somewhere.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 07:58 PM   #4
Marshall
BANNED

IT'S NO COINCIDENCE THAT FIGHTING BREAKS OUT ANYWHERE MUSLIMS BUMP UP AGAINST NON-MUSLIMS.......

MUSLIMS STILL HATE US FOR THE CRUSADES.........DON'T THEY ALWAYS CHANT "DEATH TO AMERICA"?.....YOU DIDN'T SEE THEM DANCING IN THE STRRETS ON 9-11-01?

I THINK YOU'LL FIND THE MUSLIM CALL TO PRAYER ONE OF THE PRETTIEST SOUNDS YOU EVER HEARD!

Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 08:34 PM   #5
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
IT'S NO COINCIDENCE THAT FIGHTING BREAKS OUT ANYWHERE MUSLIMS BUMP UP AGAINST NON-MUSLIMS.......

MUSLIMS STILL HATE US FOR THE CRUSADES.........DON'T THEY ALWAYS CHANT "DEATH TO AMERICA"?.....YOU DIDN'T SEE THEM DANCING IN THE STRRETS ON 9-11-01?

I THINK YOU'LL FIND THE MUSLIM CALL TO PRAYER ONE OF THE PRETTIEST SOUNDS YOU EVER HEARD!

Out of the 2 world wars how many of them were started by muslims and/or Muslim countries???? They sure have they share of knuckle heads and radical assholes- but if you add up the number of people whom Muslims have killed in defense of their religion to the number of people Christians have killed in defense of their religion??? Now Christianity has a big jump on Islam since it's nearly 600 years older- but over the centuries they have killed more people- but just to be fair in recent modern times- Muslims have killed far more people than Christians.
Old 12-02-2011, 04:37 AM   #6
Marshall
BANNED

BITCH-SLAPPED!

Image by Dale of Out of Order, the blog
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 07:20 AM   #7
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

tel aviv is mentioned? it isn't the capital of israel.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 07:45 AM   #8
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
Iran is unlikely to bomb Jerusalem due to the fact that it is considered to be holy ground to Islam.

For the first few years of the religion the Muslims prayed in the direction of Jerusalem not Mecca. Muslims believe Mohammed ascended into heaven on his so called night journey from Jerusalem; the dome of the rock mosque was built there to commemorate the site.

It seems to me the most likely target for an Iranian nuclear attack is Tel Aviv. It is Israel's second largest city and is the location of all the embassies of the countries that recognize Israel.

Israel officially claims Jerusalem as its capital, but most countries consider Tel Aviv as the capital. Tel Aviv was temporarily the capital city in 1948.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 08:56 AM   #9
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Out of the 2 world wars how many of them were started by muslims and/or Muslim countries???? They sure have they share of knuckle heads and radical assholes- but if you add up the number of people whom Muslims have killed in defense of their religion to the number of people Christians have killed in defense of their religion??? Now Christianity has a big jump on Islam since it's nearly 600 years older- but over the centuries they have killed more people- but just to be fair in recent modern times- Muslims have killed far more people than Christians.
During the WW’s era many Muslim countries were occupied colonies of Western European nations and / or dirt-farming, goat herders that no way or desire to wage war on Western nations. Be serious.

Just because Christianity was and is still to some extent a violent religion doesn’t make it right for Islam to pick up where the Christians left off. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
Tel Aviv is to Jerusalem as New York is to Washington DC.

As to the original post, is anyone really, really surprised that the voting is going fundamental Islamic fundamentalism in Egypt? Seriously? There’s a reason these countries are controlled by secular dictators; the flip side is too horrible to imagine. Imagine if you are an Egyptian woman, things are going to get a lot worse before they get better. It happened in Iraq and it will go the same way in Egypt and Libya. A blind man can see it.

Just because people want to be tolerant of a crusading religion doesn’t mean that tolerance is warranted. People really need to stop thinking inside the PC box. The West and the US in particular are the sworn enemy of the cultural and religious fundamental Islamic followers. Wake up! We are at war with fundamental Islam because the radical leaders and followers alike are at war with us.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:02 AM   #10
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

WE1911 apears to have forgotten what he posted in the first thread. About how the people in Egypt would never allow the fundamntalist to take over, and how Obummer (who was, at the time, not in the US senate) magically "voted against Iraq".

So, I'm not too surprised he never heard of Turkey's part in WW1 nor of the Grand Mufti's "Arab Legion", an elite SS unit that was one of the last fighting the final battle of Berlin.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:35 AM   #11
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
During the WW’s era many Muslim countries were occupied colonies of Western European nations and / or dirt-farming, goat herders that no way or desire to wage war on Western nations. Be serious.

Just because Christianity was and is still to some extent a violent religion doesn’t make it right for Islam to pick up where the Christians left off. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Tel Aviv is to Jerusalem as New York is to Washington DC.

As to the original post, is anyone really, really surprised that the voting is going fundamental Islamic fundamentalism in Egypt? Seriously? There’s a reason these countries are controlled by secular dictators; the flip side is too horrible to imagine. Imagine if you are an Egyptian woman, things are going to get a lot worse before they get better. It happened in Iraq and it will go the same way in Egypt and Libya. A blind man can see it.

Just because people want to be tolerant of a crusading religion doesn’t mean that tolerance is warranted. People really need to stop thinking inside the PC box. The West and the US in particular are the sworn enemy of the cultural and religious fundamental Islamic followers. Wake up! We are at war with fundamental Islam because the radical leaders and followers alike are at war with us.
Oliva I am not justifying wither side- but it will be complete fabrication to say Christians have not killed innocent people are started wars because history will tell you differently- just google the Crusades their were document records in history where Christian crusaders slaughtered so many muslims that blood was ankle high. However, I do think in modern times Muslims have killed far more people due to their idiotic radical beliefs- hell in some muslim countries if you convert from Islam to Chritianity it's grounds to be killed- the sad part abut Islam is that they have 1 billion followers with a small percentage of their radicals pretty much dominate their culture.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:45 AM   #12
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
WE1911 apears to have forgotten what he posted in the first thread. About how the people in Egypt would never allow the fundamntalist to take over, and how Obummer (who was, at the time, not in the US senate) magically "voted against Iraq".

So, I'm not too surprised he never heard of Turkey's part in WW1 nor of the Grand Mufti's "Arab Legion", an elite SS unit that was one of the last fighting the final battle of Berlin.
If you are comparing the Muslim Brotherhood to Al-Queada than you are an idiot- the Brotherhood is more so a movement- they believe in the education of women, the believe in a Democracy and if you want to take it up a notch- find me one incident where the MB were linked to a terrorist attack? They are against Western colonialism which I have no problem with- you guys act as if the MB is a new party they have been around since 1928. The fact that they held DEMOCRATIC elections where people vote for the candidate of their choice is a huge accomplishment- the MB got voted in and they can get voted out. There are women in the MB for goodness sakes. You guys act as if the MB is a clone of Al-Queada or the taliban. An Islamic theocracy wouldn't have any kind of democratic system- women would be barred from holding any political position -depending on how extreme women would be educated to a certain age and women would be forced to wear the Chador or Burka- the MB has no such rules-
Old 12-02-2011, 12:33 PM   #13
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Oliva I am not justifying wither side- but it will be complete fabrication to say Christians have not killed innocent people are started wars because history will tell you differently- just google the Crusades their were document records in history where Christian crusaders slaughtered so many muslims that blood was ankle high. However, I do think in modern times Muslims have killed far more people due to their idiotic radical beliefs- hell in some muslim countries if you convert from Islam to Chritianity it's grounds to be killed- the sad part abut Islam is that they have 1 billion followers with a small percentage of their radicals pretty much dominate their culture.
Darlin’ you’re preaching to the choir, and condescending to people about what you think they don’t know doesn’t warm people to your side. I am well versed in what Christianity is. I was raised Christian (culturally more than anything else), shed it and now embrace the Jewish belief system. The difference between the ancient Christian Crusades than the current one waged by some Muslims is that ALL Christians were participatory. Well they were participatory until the oppression was turned on them or their family. Currently only a small portion of the Muslims are waging war with the West, and two wrongs don't make a right.

No, modern Muslims have NOTHING on the Spanish Inquisition and the forced Christianity by European monarchs other than the Spanish. When the inquisitors would move through regions, many towns were left with no living women – we are witches don’t you know. Joan of Arc was ultimately burned for wearing men’s clothing, though she was given no other clothes to wear. It was a trick question, if she’d have naked, she’d have burned too.

Not only did the inquisitors and minions of the Christian monarch kill vast numbers of their citizens, but they tortured them hideously before finally burning them to death. No, the Muslims are unranked armatures compared to our Christian history. Islam is just a few hundred years younger than Christianity. I’ve never read this anywhere, but it is my opinion that they are just going through their growing pains of fanaticism and are as drunk with power as the Christians of the early Church(s). The difference is they are brown and their religion is foreign to ours in the West.

I do not condone either behavior; and I don’t think most people do either. Just because there is human history of theocracies, doesn't mean that they should continue their oppression. I think it is one of the reasons that the West is increasingly, generation over generation, more secular. And I am very much against any new Muslim or otherwise theocracies blooming.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women