Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2011, 08:31 PM   #16
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

WE, it is NOT good news. It is simply a shift in numbers and less jobs created than population growth.

You aren't arguing something you can win. Even waverunner agreed.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:06 PM   #17
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

the real reason for the drop was seasonal employment! ie Christmas shopping will add employees because of the additional business.
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:15 PM   #18
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
WE, it is NOT good news. It is simply a shift in numbers and less jobs created than population growth.

You aren't arguing something you can win. Even waverunner agreed.
Bolt I already won the proof is in the pudding- so is the report wrong or what???? Did the number go down stay the same or rise???? You are just another sour grape.
What seems to get lost in most of these articles (and the Republicans love to ignore) is the prive sector is chugging along and the stubbornly high unemployment rate is due, in large part, to the huge cuts in government payrolls which is due to massive goverment budget cuts. Republicans can't scream for cuts in the size of government and then be surprised at the unemployment numbers. If your policies are putting people out of work (for better or worse in the long run) they are going to show up on the unemployment rolls. You have to give some time for them to be absorbed into the private sector.

So if the number goes down another month-which more than likely it will due to Holiday shopping- so if it goes down in Jan or Feb it still won't mean anything?
I just hope if the UE rate goes you don't bitch and say the sky is falling.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:52 PM   #19
Boltfan

I AM NOT A FUCKING REPUBLICAN.

Jesus christ is your memory that bad? This isn't about politics, this is about you having a fundamental misunderstanding of how this all works.

The only reason it is better than expected is because they expected it to be absolutely horrible.

Hey, if we start adding 200,000+ jobs every month I will be absolutely fucking thrilled, regardless of who is in office.

And as I have asked you 1000 times before, point out where I have ever said I am a Republican and point out where I have said I am a Obama hater. I think BOTH branches, legislative and executive suck at this point and it has nothing to do with parties.

Pull your head out of your ass man.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:22 PM   #20
Boltfan

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm

Read the whole thing there WE. Jobs added are what is most important to growing out of this mess. Jobs added were less than the average over the last 12 months.

READ IT. Stop blaming dissention to your "beliefs" to be solely political. Educate yourself.
Old 12-03-2011, 02:48 AM   #21
Mini Racer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I just want to say I think all these bastards elected to serve are only serving themselves. Vote all these jackasses out of office every time and we will have term limits. Both sides of the isle are full of thieves and liars.

That being said, let's be honest and think a minute. Pull back the BS and peer through the fog. I cannot remember a time whe these "oh look how things are getting better" announcements doesn't get revised in the following weeks and NEVER for the better. Also, if you really are honest, government jobs created or filled should count as a negative, not a positive. Think people, for every government job created it takes 20 private sector jobs paying taxes to pay the government worker. Increases in government workers is putting a bigger strain on government spending!

Simply put, if you have the number of people out of work higher than the number of jobs created and the unemployment number goes down there is BULLSHIT afloat. They are cooking the numbers and those of you buying it should reevaluate your thoughts.

Again, they all suck and need to be voted out. They have long sense lost even the pretense of doing their job.
Mini Racer is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 02:57 PM   #22
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Mini Racer +15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
I AM NOT A FUCKING REPUBLICAN.
It's sad, but for the most part people think that if you are not with them, you are against them.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 03:24 PM   #23
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

The government's apparently found a way to make the numbers look good, by liquidated some 6M people.

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogsp...t-rate-is.html

This trick is almost as good as the first Carter administration when they decided food and fuel didn't belong in the inflation equation. (That's why they now report something like 2% when, under the old equation the rate would be 11% today). The only things this Carter era doesn't have that the first one did are gas lines (just wait) and mullets (the horror).
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 09:33 PM   #24
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

the labor dept has been screwing around with the statistics for the last 2 years, trying to make UE look good when it isn't. I think it might've started during the last year of the bush president.

its not good to deceive everyone of the actual numbers.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:28 AM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Big Business follows the $$$ not national interests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
The only things this Carter era doesn't have that the first one did are gas lines (just wait) and mullets (the horror).
We have a global monkey fuc...we are dying in the ME for oil , so big oil can sell refined oil products out of this country!

http://www.chron.com/business/articl...ng-2341390.php

Faced with sluggish sales at home, American refineries are shipping their gasoline, diesel and other petroleum products abroad in record amounts, turning the country into a net exporter of fuel...

Demand for diesel and gasoline remains strong outside the United States. Mexico lacks enough refineries to supply its growing population, analysts say. And the economic downturn that started in 2007 didn't hit South America as hard as the United States.
To some oil industry critics, the exports look like a deliberate effort to squeeze American drivers.
"It's a way to keep prices up," Judy Dugan, research director with the Consumer Watchdog nonprofit group, said of shipping fuel abroad. "Overseas consumers are benefiting at a cost to domestic consumers."
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:59 AM   #26
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

They can screw around with the numbers all they want, but the 18% plus Americans that are out of work or were out of work out of work long enough for the UE benefits to run out, I'll bet won't be voting for Obama or the Democrats. If these people vote their pocket books, all the funny numbers in the world won't save Obama's job.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 12:04 PM   #27
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
They can screw around with the numbers all they want, but the 18% plus Americans that are out of work or were out of work out of work long enough for the UE benefits to run out, I'll bet won't be voting for Obama or the Democrats. If these people vote their pocket books, all the funny numbers in the world won't save Obama's job.
I thought you had more intelligence

On the contrary, of course they will vote for Obama to keep the money stream going. By law UE benefits after the state 26 weeks will run out by 12-31-11. Congress has to pass an extension to let it go into 2012
waverunner234 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women