Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59881
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47485
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 04-29-2023, 07:37 PM   #16
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Understaffed for what or whom? 87,000 is a small number?!? Here's an idea - simplify the tax code. Problem solved. But you can bet your bottom dollar that those armed agents are not storming into the CPA and law offices of the wealthy. They are meant for you and me. Plain and simple.

But let's entertain stupidity for a second. Let's pretend they are going to storm the office towers of the wealthy. Who is going to donate to their boss' campaign the next election cycle?
I'm all for a straight tax across the board. Even when I was on a student budget. That *might* lend itself to a smaller government. Idk.

But when people think you're messing with their $$$, they can get their dander up. And a few pop shots have been directed at revenue agents. Hence the firearms.

Let us entertain stupidity than. You saying they are in a totally harmless field and don't need firearms? *I* say that's stupid since I know of a few govt agencies that have personal that don't carry guns that have been killed in the line of duty because people didn't like what authority was placed in them.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 07:39 PM   #17
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Here's a crackerjack idea - hire-on all those armed
agents as school teachers... They can serve and protect
the school houses in America... Keep the joeys safe.

#### Salty
Why do you ignore what your neighbors the Kiwis do? Been successful.
Old 04-29-2023, 07:56 PM   #18
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... "Successful" for them... They're over there.
Wellington is STILL lockdown.

... And we're discussing IRS agents HERE - in America.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 08:32 PM   #19
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

LOL!
Old 04-29-2023, 08:37 PM   #20
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
I'm all for a straight tax across the board. Even when I was on a student budget. That *might* lend itself to a smaller government. Idk.

But when people think you're messing with their $$$, they can get their dander up. And a few pop shots have been directed at revenue agents. Hence the firearms.

Let us entertain stupidity than. You saying they are in a totally harmless field and don't need firearms? *I* say that's stupid since I know of a few govt agencies that have personal that don't carry guns that have been killed in the line of duty because people didn't like what authority was placed in them.

the armed agents are part the criminal division of the IRS. the average IRS employee sits in a cubicle and doesn't have or need a gun.

the real issue is hiring a shitton of assholes to hassle the average citizen and small business with this stupid as fuck 600 dollar transaction draconian crap.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 11:36 AM   #21
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
the armed agents are part the criminal division of the IRS. the average IRS employee sits in a cubicle and doesn't have or need a gun.

the real issue is hiring a shitton of assholes to hassle the average citizen and small business with this stupid as fuck 600 dollar transaction draconian crap.

Never disputed the dept these agents went. IRS has always been fucked up but that's how we Americans are with our money I suppose. They can definitely streamline but that would me they'd have to have a smooth running operation to begin with. So, let's throw a few more bodies their way since they have had employee cuts for awhile and a fucked up system would be moreso with less people. Tunnel gets darkest before the light is seen.

Or we can just get straight to that flat tax and those corporate folks can get rid of all their loophole lawyers.
Old 05-01-2023, 11:46 AM   #22
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

the irs has had armed special agents for a very very long time
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 12:21 PM   #23
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

I heard they're manning up for the next Mar a Lago raid.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 05:41 PM   #24
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Never disputed the dept these agents went. IRS has always been fucked up but that's how we Americans are with our money I suppose. They can definitely streamline but that would me they'd have to have a smooth running operation to begin with. So, let's throw a few more bodies their way since they have had employee cuts for awhile and a fucked up system would be moreso with less people. Tunnel gets darkest before the light is seen.

Or we can just get straight to that flat tax and those corporate folks can get rid of all their loophole lawyers.

if you simplified the personal tax code you'd put 1/3 of the IRS out of a job tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
the irs has had armed special agents for a very very long time

and as long as there's a real need in the criminal division then hire more field agents.

unfortunately the IRS has a history of political action like under Obama and those nasty Republican/Conservative non-profits they tried to shutdown.

the IRS itself is a classic example of bloated gov bureaucratic waste. and they collect the taxes to "pay" for all this bloated nonsense.

iconic
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 09:56 PM   #25
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
if you simplified the personal tax code you'd put 1/3 of the IRS out of a job tomorrow.

Been worshipping that fake mainstream media channel too much. Your libby roots are showing.

This is exactly what righties would love. And include me. But already stated the problems.
Old 05-02-2023, 05:09 AM   #26
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Hate them long time

Quote:
...unfortunately the IRS has a history of political action like under Obama and those nasty Republican/Conservative non-profits they tried to shutdown...
Dislike of the tax collector goes way, way back into antiquity. Biblical even. They have always been about controlling the peons and enriching the Big Guy.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 01:07 PM   #27
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

ad infinitum

Old 05-03-2023, 04:34 AM   #28
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Do the Hustle...

Quote:
if you simplified the personal tax code you'd put 1/3 of the IRS out of a job tomorrow...
IMMHO - it would be much more than that. However, as with any bloated agency, it's primary purpose is to enshrine itself. But you also have to realize that the whole of the tax code complexity is to incentivize, reward, penalize and control behaviors. The actual collecting of a "tax" is their side hustle.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 08:56 AM   #29
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I have a solution. Tax collectors, teachers, government employees, private citizens... (I call this the Oprah solution) everybody gets a gun! That's right! The government gives everyone a gun. Now, we're all equal.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 06:14 PM   #30
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

I also have a solution. IRS hires those complaining here about armed agents to go into serve warrants, etc., to individuals/agencies under investigation for tax fraud such as gambling parlors, strip clubs, massage parlors, title loan and rent to own, and other "shady" establishments UNARMED. Seems like a great side job.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women