Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2018, 06:31 PM   #16
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

"Certainly no surprise in your reply. Most everyone here knows you have a one-dimensional view of ECCIE, and probably life in general. I guess some of us just like to point out--for the less calloused folks here--that there are other more balanced perspectives.

We know you would be quite happy if the women couldn't post at all--as you have often voiced. Again, I am not so foolish to try and change your mind. But it is odd you are intent in pontificating that those who do not agree with you really don't belong here. As this discussion clearly states: you see nothing wrong with deception and false pretenses. I and some other folks do.

I am not advocating for the ladies--I am advocating for a balanced perspective. Or more correctly, I am expressing my perspective"

thank you T, you speak for others as well. And far more eloquently than some of US
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 01:14 PM   #17
irishlad
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Serious question--assuming we agree that there are some seriously scary guys out there, how would you suggest a lady protect herself when locked in a room with a guy likely larger and stronger than she is?

If the man is established, I still believe references from legitamate ladies are the best screening, but what would you suggest for new men trying to get into the game?
Tough one. No idea. I hope I'm not the leading thinker on this topic though.

Someone's going to have to take a risk. It surprises me that some men who could lose a lot are willing to take that risk for a little fun.

I suppose what I'm saying is that given the balance of risks and incentives, I'm a little surprised that as much risk has fallen on the newbie guy as has (sacrifice your anonymity). Just not what I would have predicted.

Is this wrong? Do I think there needs to be a "no screening" movement to set things aright? No. I'm totally OK with every provider and monger setting their own rules and sessions occurring when individual tolerances overlap without any guidance or rules from me or anyone else.

If I were a married man needing to conceal this from a wife, part of a really judgemental and conservative community, or a clergyman or senator would I take this risk? Hell no.

I will say that I think, among the guys who have well established track records and reviews for their handles, that there is definitely some self interest in their unqualified support for the practice of rigorous screening being universally viewed as the obvious standard.
irishlad is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 12:07 PM   #18
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Irish, thanks for a sane and thoughtful reply!
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 01:51 PM   #19
scsholar
BANNED

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Serious question--assuming we agree that there are some seriously scary guys out there, how would you suggest a lady protect herself when locked in a room with a guy likely larger and stronger than she is?

Excluding screening and weapons, Brazilian Jiu-jitsu. Why strike your opponent when you can snap limbs and choke an out to sleep.
scsholar is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 08:59 PM   #20
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by scsholar View Post
Excluding screening and weapons, Brazilian Jiu-jitsu. Why strike your opponent when you can snap limbs and choke an out to sleep.
Myself and several others were choked by a provider. She doesn't do it for self defense. She does it for pleasure and power.

But guess what? We are no longer afraid. We are no longer powerless. We are no longer silent victims.

We are alive and thriving.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 10:22 PM   #21
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
But guess what? We are no longer afraid. We are no longer powerless. We are no longer silent victims.

We are alive and thriving.
And you are still a babling buffoon.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 11:22 PM   #22
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
And you are still a babling buffoon.
+1 old T
winn dixie is offline   Quote