Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47531
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2020, 07:49 AM   #121
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

It has become SOP for the dimretard establishment. They don't want Trump or Bernie so they sic the Russians on both of them.

The only question is, who is stupid enough to buy into the bullshit. The answer to that has partially come to light as witnessed by the OP.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 08:07 AM   #122
oeb11
Valued Poster

well - j666 has the chutzpah to surface after posting another "bombshell" turned to hot air - nothing more.

Even the NYT agrees.

So, j666- keeping a list - and I bet i am on it.

So - and what do you plan to do with your little list???
So childish.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 08:09 AM   #123
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Far fetched...what keeps Putin from annexing Ukraine? Latvia, Estonia, or Lithuania? Why the military and economic power of the United States of course.
How about China taking back Taiwan, wiping out the protesters in Hong Kong, or getting a real foothold in the Spratley Islands with their oil? Why the United States navy of course. What keeps North Korea from invading South Korea and saving the Kim family for the next century? Why the United States air force and our strategic deterrence of course.
What keeps Iran from falling on Saudi Arabia and Iraq like a hungry wolf? Why the United States navy, air force, and army of course?
What happens to the world if the United States falls asleep on watch or is economically unable to respond?
Only an idiot would fail to see the answer or someone who wants chaos and death.
I’m convinced Putin and his hand picked oligarchs goal is to spark a civil war between the far right and left. If the fat lying bastard is re elected the far left yells “rigged election “ and domestic terrorism rises ten fold. If Sanders is elected the far right yells “ Revolution “ and domestic terrorism rises ten fold. Either way, our children and grandchildren’s future looks bleak.

Hypothetically a Biden/ Kasich ticket might be able to curtail the road this country is on but that’s not probable.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 08:15 AM   #124
oeb11
Valued Poster

Unfortunately - j666 - you may be correct.

I am not condoning terrorism from either side - the Anti-fa and right ist extremists are both criminals.

republican kasich would not join Biden - although it might well elevate him to POTUS given Biden's decline and criminal graft issues.

Interesting idea, however.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 08:18 AM   #125
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
It has become SOP for the dimretard establishment. They don't want Trump or Bernie so they sic the Russians on both of them.

The only question is, who is stupid enough to buy into the bullshit. The answer to that has partially come to light as witnessed by the OP.
There is no question about who is stupid enough to buy into the fat lying bastards lies. And you could be the standard bearer.
Old 02-22-2020, 08:29 AM   #126
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

my question along these lines is what exactly has trump done to deserve the lies and slander directed toward him other than defeat hellary?

sure he has a world view but that view is proving to be correct for America

is it that he is a constitutionalist and appoints constitutionalist judges?

maybe its his manner of speech, the new york brusqueness and short hand manner

maybe its overly concentrating on words and not meanings

now with Bernie, no one really thinks he has a snowballs chance to win, he's really not on the rights radar. if he did win, 90% of America would soon enough suffer as the economy collapses and he couldn't get one thing accomplished through the congress

I know the same was said of trump, even though I thought he could win because I understood the backlash caused by Obama and disgust the average american had with obama and the anti-police rhetoric and the always lauding and honoring of the wrong person obama was good at

I don't think Bernie would cause one bit of armed revolution if elected

but given the hatred in the media and in the dims and in their supporters who aren't listening to much but the hate, yeah, trump does stir them up

but then what happens after trump? we aren't going back you know, things have changed
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 08:38 AM   #127
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
William McRaven: If good men like Joe Maguire can’t speak the truth, we should be deeply afraid

William H. McRaven, a retired Navy admiral, was commander of the U.S. Special Operations Command from 2011 to 2014. He oversaw the 2011 Navy SEAL raid in Pakistan that killed Osama bin Laden.

Edmund Burke, the Irish statesman and philosopher, once said: “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” Over the course of the past three years, I have watched good men and women, friends of mine, come and go in the Trump administration — all trying to do something — all trying to do their best. Jim Mattis, John Kelly, H.R. McMaster, Sue Gordon, Dan Coats and, now, Joe Maguire, who until this week was the acting director of national intelligence.

I have known Joe for more than 40 years. There is no better officer, no better man and no greater patriot. He served for 36 years as a Navy SEAL. In 2004, he was promoted to the rank of rear admiral and was chosen to command all of Naval Special Warfare, including the SEALs. Those were dark days for the SEALs. Our combat losses from wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were the highest in our history, and Joe and his wife, Kathy, attended every SEAL funeral, providing comfort and solace to the families of the fallen.

But it didn’t stop there. Not a day went by that the Maguires didn’t reach out to some Gold Star family, some wounded SEAL, some struggling warrior. Every loss was personal, every family precious. When Joe retired in 2010, he tried the corporate world. But his passion for the Special Operations soldiers was so deep that he left a lucrative job and took the position as the president of the Special Operations Warrior Foundation, a charity that pays for educating the children of fallen warriors.

In 2018, Joe was asked to be the director of the National Counterterrorism Center, a job he knew well from his last assignment as a vice admiral. He accepted, but within months of his arrival came the announcement of Coats’s departure as director of national intelligence. Maguire didn’t seek to fill the job; he was asked to do it by the president. At first he declined, suggesting that Sue Gordon, Coats’s deputy, would be better suited for the job.

But the president chose Maguire. And, like most of these good men and women, he came in with the intent to do his very best, to follow the rules, to follow the law and to follow what was morally right. Within a few weeks of taking the assignment, he found himself embroiled in the Ukraine whistleblower case. Joe told the White House that, if asked, he would testify, and he would tell the truth. He did. In short order, he earned the respect of the entire intelligence community. They knew a good man was at the helm. A man they could count on, a man who would back them, a man whose integrity was more important than his future employment.

But, of course, in this administration, good men and women don’t last long. Joe was dismissed for doing his job: overseeing the dissemination of intelligence to elected officials who needed that information to do their jobs.

As Americans, we should be frightened — deeply afraid for the future of the nation. When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when presidential ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...74f_story.html
You supporters of the fat lying bastard should really take about five minutes and read this opinion written by William Mcraven.

Some may need ten minutes. I crack myself up sometimes
Old 02-22-2020, 08:45 AM   #128
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

China kids that's the real threat ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mitc hie is married to the daughter of the owner of Chinas ship building empire just saying
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 09:46 AM   #129
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
You supporters of the fat lying bastard should really take about five minutes and read this opinion written by William Mcraven.

Some may need ten minutes. I crack myself up sometimes
here's your sign Jaxboy666

maybe you should use it for your avatar
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 09:56 AM   #130
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Trump got a first term without Russia's help and will get at second term with their help, if they're helping Bernie.

gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 09:59 AM   #131
Clay Media
BANNED

Let's talk about a conspiracy theory that isn't a theory but a fact. Like the coudenhove kalergi plan. The main reason I support trump and Putin is because they are against this plan. Sure, I wish trump would support abortion, sterilization, free higher education and the environment. But most leaders like Trudeau, Merkel, Boris, etc support the destruction of the white race and Western Civilization. Without whites the whole world is doomed.
Clay Media is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 10:57 AM   #132
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Trump wants to block Bolton’s book, claiming most conversations are classified

President Trump has directly weighed in on the White House review of a forthcoming book by his former national security adviser, telling his staff that he views John Bolton as “a traitor,” that everything he uttered to the departed aide about national security is classified and that he will seek to block the book’s publication, according to two people familiar with the conversations.

The president’s private arguments stand in contrast to the point-by-point process used to classify and protect sensitive secrets and appears to differ from the White House’s public posture toward Bolton’s much-anticipated memoir. The National Security Council warned Bolton last month that his draft “appears to contain significant amounts of classified information,” some of it top secret, but pledged to help him revise the manuscript and “move forward as expeditiously as possible.”

“We will do our best to work with you to ensure your client’s ability to tell his story in a manner that protects U.S. national security,” Ellen Knight, senior director of the council’s records office, wrote in a Jan. 23 letter to Bolton’s attorney.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...cfb_story.html

The fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office has to suppress the truth to keep his Cult smiling while they eat their shit sandwiches. The fat bastard suppressed the truth about the Mueller report and his chicken shit acts in Ukraine with the help of his piss boy Barr and the racist pig fuckers in the Freedom caucus.

That fat lying bastard will be gone soon.
Old 02-22-2020, 11:07 AM   #133
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Media View Post
Let's talk about a conspiracy theory that isn't a theory but a fact. Like the coudenhove kalergi plan. The main reason I support trump and Putin is because they are against this plan. Sure, I wish trump would support abortion, sterilization, free higher education and the environment. But most leaders like Trudeau, Merkel, Boris, etc support the destruction of the white race and Western Civilization. Without whites the whole world is doomed.
Had to look that horse shit up and here’s what I found,

The Kalergi Plan (Italian: Piano Kalergi), or sometimes called the Coudenhove-Kalergi Conspiracy,[1] is a far-right,[2] anti-semitic, white nationalist conspiracy theory,[3] which states that a plot to mix white Europeans with other races via immigration was constructed by Austrian-Japanese politician Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi and promoted in aristocratic European social circles.[4] The conspiracy theory is most often associated with European groups and parties, but it has also spread to North American politics.[5]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalergi_Plan
Old 02-22-2020, 11:10 AM   #134
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Kasich and Biden.?

That’s Pablum Politics at it’s finest.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 11:12 AM   #135
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Trump got a first term without Russia's help and will get at second term with their help, if they're helping Bernie.

Wrong! The fat lying bastard will not be re elected! You have a few months to stock up with Vagisil for your pussy burn. You should beat the rush and begin today.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women