Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 06-19-2018, 08:05 PM   #1
214dallas
Premium Access

Encounters: 37
Default $5 dances at Bucks Wild

I think it’s first and third tuesdays. What’s the catch? Is it worth going up there?
214dallas is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 09:14 PM   #2
bmarty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I don’t know but dude I’ve always had a lot of fun at zona rosas off 35, if you’re into Latina girls they seem to like the gringos
bmarty is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 09:58 PM   #3
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101
Exclamation

Good luck with that.

The girls there will not do it.

They are forced to show up on $5 night but doesn't mean they will dance for $5.

I remember when The Men's Club of Dallas promoted 2 for 1 table dances (2 for $20) during Happy Hour, Monday to Friday, between 5 pm and 7 pm.

When the DJ announced all dances are now 2 for 1 until 7 pm, all the dancers stopped doing table dances.

They rather sit around for 2 hours and not make a dollar than give 2 dances and make $20.

That $20 they earn is $20 more than they had in their purse when they woke up that day.

When it's time to pay the rent, if your rent is short even by $1, on the 4th of the month it's considered late and many landlords immediately charge a $35-50 initial late fee plus $35-50 PER DAY late fee up to 14-30 days before they go to court and file eviction.

So that $20 they didn't want to earn can make the difference and $35-50 initial late fee plus $35-50 per day, it adds up quick.

Plus everything is computerized so the computer will automatically tack those fees on your outstanding balance starting on the 4th.

You can't get out of that because many landlords and real estate agents and management companies and apartment leasing offices in Texas use the Texas Apartment Association and Texas Realtor Association pre-printed contract so it's a standard thing.

Even a private owner will use a contract - they won't rent you a property without a contract.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 02:14 AM   #4
Chavpet
BANNED

Encounters: 13
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 214dallas View Post
I think it’s first and third tuesdays. What’s the catch? Is it worth going up there?
Chavpet is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 05:24 PM   #5
Tamaletom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
Good luck with that.

The girls there will not do it.

They are forced to show up on $5 night but doesn't mean they will dance for $5.

I remember when The Men's Club of Dallas promoted 2 for 1 table dances (2 for $20) during Happy Hour, Monday to Friday, between 5 pm and 7 pm.

When the DJ announced all dances are now 2 for 1 until 7 pm, all the dancers stopped doing table dances.

They rather sit around for 2 hours and not make a dollar than give 2 dances and make $20.

That $20 they earn is $20 more than they had in their purse when they woke up that day.

When it's time to pay the rent, if your rent is short even by $1, on the 4th of the month it's considered late and many landlords immediately charge a $35-50 initial late fee plus $35-50 PER DAY late fee up to 14-30 days before they go to court and file eviction.

So that $20 they didn't want to earn can make the difference and $35-50 initial late fee plus $35-50 per day, it adds up quick.

Plus everything is computerized so the computer will automatically tack those fees on your outstanding balance starting on the 4th.

You can't get out of that because many landlords and real estate agents and management companies and apartment leasing offices in Texas use the Texas Apartment Association and Texas Realtor Association pre-printed contract so it's a standard thing.

Even a private owner will use a contract - they won't rent you a property without a contract.
Maybe it's you they won't do $5 dances for.
I've never had an issue. Went there last Tuesday night and had more fun in VIP than ever.
Tamaletom is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 04:49 PM   #6
214dallas
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

I hope to check it out one day.

Started following some Clubhouse dancers on instagram.
214dallas is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 05:30 PM   #7
whole9yards
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

It's not bad.....it's busy that day... hard to get the girl u want cuz they either have guys lined up for them or they hiding in the back or in vip...it's true mot girls won't dance that day. One girl said if she doesn't show up its 150$ charge to them and they can't come back and dance til they pay it....so most come just not to have to pay it but treat the day as a screw off day lol.
whole9yards is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 05:36 PM   #8
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by whole9yards View Post
so most come just not to have to pay it but treat the day as a screw off day lol.
indeed.. they show up, but you never see them onstage, and they get lost in the crowd.. there in name only.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 03:06 PM   #9
marvelousntx
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

At five dollar dance time, the broads either run to A regular or disappear.
marvelousntx is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 10:34 AM   #10
johhnny5
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

The catch is that it's packed and it's hard to get a dance (even from a girl you're not really into). Sometimes there will be a few girls you can get dances from, but basically if they're available, they're... well.... not hot...

I'll usually stop by to check out the talent and (being the good samaritan that I am) if there's nothing good, I will carefully remove my wristband and leave it outside the door so some other poor soul won't get ripped off like I did - and then I'll head to another establishment nearby
johhnny5 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 12:46 PM   #11
portcity222003
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

hmmm would u show up for 5 dollars a hour for ya normal hourly rate or work just as hard...nah dont blame them...
portcity222003 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 04:44 PM   #12
dbjp101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

I've never had any luck those nights. Hunting down a hottie is too hard with so many horny mongers everywhere.

I also go to strip clubs with the expectations of getting my balls drained... $5 dances aint going to get it dont.
dbjp101 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 11:58 AM   #13
Tamaletom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Don't go to Super Tuesday before 8pm, to avoid the crowd.

If you are getting a dance from someone you like and you want more, then effing pay more. If all you are going to pay is $5 WTF should she grind on your leg instead of some other guy who will pay more. Put yourself in her high heels and think who you would rather grind on: the guy in the suit with Crown Royal or Ciroc or the guy who left his hard hat and yellow vest in the car and brought a sixpack of Bud? She aint there to make your day better, shes there to take dollars out of your pocket.

TIPPING EXTRA MY FRIENDS will get you far. Get five dances and hand her $25? You'll never see her again. Give her $25 and then say "wow that was great, can I get your phone# for the next time?" as you hand her another $20. You will be rewarded.

Girls are constantly told by management that they cannot charge more than $5 per dance. Charging more will get them fired. As in asking for more than $5. Tipping is always allowed.

Management runs them out of the locker room if they try and hide out. So give them a reason to come out and play.

Expecting to get an hour of dances for $75 from the hottest girls? Dream on numbnuts. Those girls ain't stupid. They may have made poor life decisions that got them working in a strip club but they know where the $$$ are. They know their regulars will take care of them in VIP, the Champagne area or in a cabana. And that regular is going to pay them extra. They'll flit around the room until that regular shows up with their reward.

Super Tuesday is for scouting. Remember names. Make contact. Show appreciation.

YMMV
Tamaletom is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 01:32 PM   #14
marvelousntx
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamaletom View Post
Don't go to Super Tuesday before 8pm, to avoid the crowd.

If you are getting a dance from someone you like and you want more, then effing pay more. If all you are going to pay is $5 WTF should she grind on your leg instead of some other guy who will pay more. Put yourself in her high heels and think who you would rather grind on: the guy in the suit with Crown Royal or Ciroc or the guy who left his hard hat and yellow vest in the car and brought a sixpack of Bud? She aint there to make your day better, shes there to take dollars out of your pocket.

TIPPING EXTRA MY FRIENDS will get you far. Get five dances and hand her $25? You'll never see her again. Give her $25 and then say "wow that was great, can I get your phone# for the next time?" as you hand her another $20. You will be rewarded.

Girls are constantly told by management that they cannot charge more than $5 per dance. Charging more will get them fired. As in asking for more than $5. Tipping is always allowed.

Management runs them out of the locker room if they try and hide out. So give them a reason to come out and play.

Expecting to get an hour of dances for $75 from the hottest girls? Dream on numbnuts. Those girls ain't stupid. They may have made poor life decisions that got them working in a strip club but they know where the $$$ are. They know their regulars will take care of them in VIP, the Champagne area or in a cabana. And that regular is going to pay them extra. They'll flit around the room until that regular shows up with their reward.

Super Tuesday is for scouting. Remember names. Make contact. Show appreciation.

YMMV
This is the stupidest shit I have read in a long time. They need to change your name to white knight . put yourself in the shoes of the stripper. Dude, GTFOHfoil
marvelousntx is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 01:36 PM   #15
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

that is a fine sermon, Tamaletom..

but by the time I cough up the kind of cash it will take to get a little attention, I can be balls deep in a hot girl at the motel down the street. I get no pleasure from the mind games of "can I pay her enough to put out at the strip club"? my pleasure center is south of my pelvic bone, and I don't need to finesse my way around a strip club to satisfy that region.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women