Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70398
biomed160392
Yssup Rider59880
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47480
pyramider46370
bambino40298
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35251
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-03-2019, 10:07 AM   #31
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
IDK, All I know is I follow the guidelines written. Maybe you can pm St.C and ask him...

My no review policy WILL be enforced. I have 1 gent that I saw before this that may list a review but hey, after that. It is what it is. The rules are clear & as far as sig line or anything else like I said your more than welcome to message St.C and ask.

Im wondering if that "NO REVIEW POLICY" chaps your hide or something? I have seen you mention that before about other ladies. I hope not. You never know why ladies choose the NO REVIEW POLICY route.
Not only that times are changing. Change is good. Especially when ladies are gaining the courage to choose how they are listed on sites. Instead of forced to accept policy's set in place by some of the gents that have been around since the site was established. Safety matters have changed, laws ect. Us ladies have concerns. Some don't want to be exploited in reviews... and shouldn't be forced to either.
Ladies are choosing to go UTR and the price we pay is NO ADVERTISING. That's okay with me. I can advertise other places and as this place is a information board that is exactly what I use it for & to keep in touch with a few associates.
This policy how ever has been around. Just now ladies are deciding what is important to them.
I don't have a showcase/bio page but my pic was listed in photos the other day. Btw I found that to be odd...So they advertised me! Lmao.
I haven't seen a drop in my client base or had any issues booking with a no review policy. Its usually the ppl a chick wouldn't see or would never consider seeing that have issues with this.

It doesn't appear that St.C is answering any questions...At least not here.

It wasn't meant as an assault on you TJ, sorry if you took it that way.

It doesn't matter to me one way or the other if a provider chooses to have a no review policy. More than likely it simply means that I probably won't consider seeing her. And that's fine. There are plenty of providers I can still see just like you have plenty of callers who don't mind you not allowing reviews. There's room for all of us.
What does matter is when providers think they are above the rules or are allowed to be above the rules and get special treatment because of some real or perceived status. Just like the occasional provider who posts more than one update a week, it's not fair to the other providers who do follow the rules.
Old 05-03-2019, 10:23 AM   #32
Mr Willy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Best of luck to you Cameron.
Old 05-03-2019, 10:46 AM   #33
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
It doesn't appear that St.C is answering any questions...At least not here.

It wasn't meant as an assault on you TJ, sorry if you took it that way.

It doesn't matter to me one way or the other if a provider chooses to have a no review policy. More than likely it simply means that I probably won't consider seeing her. And that's fine. There are plenty of providers I can still see just like you have plenty of callers who don't mind you not allowing reviews. There's room for all of us.
What does matter is when providers think they are above the rules or are allowed to be above the rules and get special treatment because of some real or perceived status. Just like the occasional provider who posts more than one update a week, it's not fair to the other providers who do follow the rules.
Your fine. Its nothing personal.
You have the right to say.. Reviews are a make it or break it for you.

The only rule is no advertising in updates so idk. Seems like maybe guys are looking for rules to be added. Rather than following whats been around fore ever.

I will do some digging but honestly its not even mentioned in here:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2368276

I have sent a pm to gather info. Possibly a diff thread should be started on this topic as that this may be come a lengthy discussion due to quite a few ladies going utr.

If you read this, it says there is NO advertising period. So, technically ladies could post in updates because there is no advertising. Lol.

No rates=No advertising

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2362297
Old 05-03-2019, 01:02 PM   #34
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

The ThreADs on Co-ed irritate me too Jess.
Some of the ladies that post them are smart enough to attempt to hide what they are and some are not so smart. Then you have a few who are just blatant about it.

I never see any of the ladies that post the ThreADs. I guess it irritates me more than I let on.
Old 05-03-2019, 01:54 PM   #35
jimmy jump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

@ TJ
If you have a no review policy the only reviews that pop up will be negatives.
So it makes you look like you are avoiding no’s.
Old 05-03-2019, 05:12 PM   #36
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

This site was created for the men to exchange encounters, information! We choose if we want to write a review no matter what a providers say. It's plain and simple

If you choose to be a soft trick and listen, that's on you, We the consumers decide if providers make it in here, they can sell all day, but we do the buying, its no different than any other industry. And if you give strangers RW info in order to visit them, you're a fool
Old 05-03-2019, 09:39 PM   #37
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
Your fine. Its nothing personal.
You have the right to say.. Reviews are a make it or break it for you.

The only rule is no advertising in updates so idk. Seems like maybe guys are looking for rules to be added. Rather than following whats been around fore ever.

I will do some digging but honestly its not even mentioned in here:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2368276

I have sent a pm to gather info. Possibly a diff thread should be started on this topic as that this may be come a lengthy discussion due to quite a few ladies going utr.

If you read this, it says there is NO advertising period. So, technically ladies could post in updates because there is no advertising. Lol.

No rates=No advertising

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2362297

You may certainly ask gents to not post a review of you but if they do it will not be removed any more than we would remove a review of any other provider that is legitimately reviewed here.
Old 05-03-2019, 11:05 PM   #38
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
You may certainly ask gents to not post a review of you but if they do it will not be removed any more than we would remove a review of any other provider that is legitimately reviewed here.
It was a nice attempt to boss up by TJ, but the men are free to report the encounter as they please.
Old 05-04-2019, 05:22 AM   #39
gc161
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I'll be thinking about your perfectly round ass, Cameron.
Old 05-04-2019, 05:28 AM   #40
jimmy jump
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
It was a nice attempt to boss up by TJ, but the men are free to report the encounter as they please.
Only those whipped will listen.
Others will write the review.
And dissatisfied clients almost always write the NO.
I don’t think I’ve seen anyone with just NO’s.
Always time for a first.
Old 05-04-2019, 01:56 PM   #41
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Actually Not. I got a confirmation yesterday from mods.
I dont need to attempt anything... Whats wrong luv? Too many mods in ole Dallas...

I suggest you go do your homework...

No-Encounter Report” Policies are selectively granted on ECCIE Worldwide for specific reasons, usually relating to privacy or security for the Upgraded Female Account.

a no-Encounter Report policy on ECCIE Worldwide also forfeits your ability to post in the Weekly Update forums or create a Bio Page.

Negative Encounter Reports may be allowed to stand to inform the membership, depending on the circumstances.

I sir have security concerns like the rest of the ladies going UTR and Im not posting in weekly updates...
Yes I Bossed Up. Lol...
Catch up babe!

Hope this answers some of the gents questions on the matter.
Old 05-04-2019, 02:15 PM   #42
jimmy jump
Valued Poster

I can just see it now, mods in modtardville building the office squares pool, pick a square for the # of rtm’s. Maybe even another for the speed to which they pull any down. lol

I bet they make you kick and scream and cry for at least a week.

Will it be a NO?
Old 05-04-2019, 02:30 PM   #43
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy jump View Post
I can just see it now, mods in modtardville building the office squares pool, pick a square for the # of rtm’s. Maybe even another for the speed to which they pull any down. lol

I bet they make you kick and scream and cry for at least a week.

Will it be a NO?
Why darling. May I ask what this has to do with Camerons post of going UTR for awhile? Btw.. now I wonder which one you are? LOL... Humm.. that's for the mods to find out !

If your not being productive may I ask why your here, coming for me? Better yet... Don't bother answering that. Got a issue with the rules your more than welcome to cancel your account or appeal to the male mods of how unfair us ladies are being..

Until then I will ask only 1 time...

If you don't have anything nice to say to jess, productive or related to Camerons post, please don't !
Btw, its a breath of fresh air to have female mods that also have a no review policy around here!
Old 05-04-2019, 02:34 PM   #44
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
I have a no review policy. Im not advertising just as others on this site. I have done my foot work. I also am not doing it in fear of a negative review. I have 2 LOL oh well.. Its due to recent events and also security concerns. As I was informed by the powers that be yesterday. I could always get around it by posting a nude pic in every advert LMAO.. so they cant attach any of my info from off site & they get hit with 10 points for not following review guidelines... see how ridiculous this is... Respect goes both ways. These men need to respect ladies requests as we do theirs. I welcome any gent who HAS SEEN me and wishes to post a review before 05/01/2019!
Btw, just know I keep ALL records and any fake reviews will be held accountable !

Thanks,
Jess

P.S anything anyone else wishes to address with Jess, your welcome to pm me. Instead of deflecting from the true point of her post and trying to re-write eccie policy's to fit your point of view! Thanks!

Quick reference check:
"No-Encounter Report” Policies are selectively granted on ECCIE Worldwide for specific reasons, usually relating to privacy or security for the Upgraded Female Account.

a "no-Encounter Report" policy on ECCIE Worldwide also forfeits your ability to post in the Weekly Update forums or create a Bio Page.

Negative Encounter Reports may be allowed to stand to inform the membership, depending on the circumstances.
Old 05-04-2019, 03:52 PM   #45
Cameron Houston
Houston’s Tattoed Milf

User ID: 212184
My ECCIE Reviews

I have my date set & im going to see about guesting my account. I was @ 1st only going to step back from the E temporarily, but.. After I see how this post went, guys messaging me saying I’m too ugly, or fat (honey, I’m thick).. Someone messaged me and asked about a “so long Special”.. wtf? Some of the guys here are amazingly disrespectful to the ladies, but yet- they’re on a board like this, taking the time out of their day, to get on here and bash, or troll. Why not just skip over something you disagree with that has nothing to do with you, versus engaging in some unnecessary drama?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women