Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47507
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 09-10-2013, 11:16 PM   #1
Adabear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default Enough is Enough

As you look around this site, you start to question what the hell is wrong with people. I am sick and tired of seeing guys act like asses, treating women like dirt and going on their merry little way. I am tired of the smart ass comments that do nothing but attempt to hurt someone. So here and now, I am asking that everyone that was raised, start speaking up. I am asking you all to stop the bullies, stop the personal attacks, and help clean this place up a little. Let me share a little of what I am talking about....

1. Just because a woman is a hooker, it does not mean she is a whore. A person's profession does not dictate who or what they are. In fact, if you do not know them in the real world, you do not have a leg to stand on to begin with.

2. The smart ass comments (fat, ugly, etc.) when someone is looking for assistance, advice, or posts a thread is childlike and unproductive. If you can't say something nice, then you should not say anything. If you are adding useful information, please do so in a respectful way. There is nothing wrong with sharing a useful opinion but, it can be done in a mature way without degrading someone.

3. Respect is a two way street. While I am asking the guys to respect the ladies, I am doing the same for the ladies towards the guys. If a guy is being respectful, then be nice back. There is no place for a lady to tear into a guy, just because he gave her a bad review as long as he did not lie.

4. Can we get back to a little honesty. While I have no doubt that there are guys out here with better sexual skills than I have, I still find it highly doubtful that they hit 12 positions, came 7 times, and got her to have an orgasm 11 times in 15 minutes. For reviews to be worthwhile, they need to be honest.

This goes both ways. Ladies, if you are actually 180 pounds, then own it. Do not let a guy show up expecting a spinner and getting a BBW. There is nothing wrong or right with either one, they are preferences. Just please make sure that we are one the same accurate page together.

5. Show a little common courtesy. I know you have seen 1000 newbies post the same question. They do not know that because they are new. Help them if you can. If they are just being lazy, you can call them on it but, you can do that in a nice way.

It does not matter if it is a guy taking shots at a lady, another guy, or just acting a fool, he should be called out for this and be told by everyone that we will not accept this behavior. If a lady does it, then they should be treated the same.

I am happy to say that I have met a lot of great people on here. I believe there are more good people than bad. The issue we have is that we let those with the biggest and most inappropriate mouths take control. We need to take the board back and hold these people accountable for their actions. We need to start being polite on both side, and we need to treat others the way we want to be treated. If you can not do that...maybe you are not in the right spot.

I get it. Some people act this way because they can get away with it. However, if the good people stood up and put a stop to it, I think you would be amazed to see how many more of us than there are of them.

Thank you for reading this and I hope to see some of the hostility cleared up soon.
Adabear is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 11:31 PM   #2
Guest090716-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Adabear, This was very well articulated and i agree with you 100%.

I will also add in the ones that post on reviews that the guy lists "CBJ" in the activities, and then has to qualify it because of all of the "CBJ, i'll pass comments". If you won't see a lady because of her CBJ, no one needs to see every review about her saying the same thing.

It really appears many are not here to hobby anymore.

Again, good post Aabear!!!
Guest090716-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 12:44 AM   #3
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

"Enough is Enough"?

I thinck you'll find that some want more than enough....ijs.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 01:53 AM   #4
gearslut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

This should be a productive discussion.....
gearslut is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 04:24 AM   #5
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Nothing will change....

Let me edit this by saying that there are a lot of people not on this site telling the people on this site that we are wrong for being in this lifestyle. Do you think the "good" people out there saying that are right?

Just a question..... Are you married OP?
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 05:57 AM   #6
ZedX79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

This will get nowhere.
ZedX79 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:30 AM   #7
Adabear
Valued Poster

Fair question. I am not married. I also have no issue with the lifestyle. Personally, I think it should be legal. There are many good people on this site. My only issue is the way people are treated by some of the more vocal men and women on the site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Nothing will change....

Let me edit this by saying that there are a lot of people not on this site telling the people on this site that we are wrong for being in this lifestyle. Do you think the "good" people out there saying that are right?

Just a question..... Are you married OP?
Old 09-11-2013, 06:40 AM   #8
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Enough?

Everything is not enough.

Nothing is too damn much to bear.

Enough enough. ijs
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:41 AM   #9
tbone77494
Premium Access

Encounters: 98

After a few weeks you learn whose comments to just ignore.
tbone77494 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:12 AM   #10
looking2havefun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.

OP I agree with you. Most of the posts you describe violate the very first rule in the Forum Guidelines. If someone sees a post which violates that rule, hit the RTM button and report it
looking2havefun is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:15 AM   #11
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

What's your plan of action for "taking the board back", OP? Let me know how this works out for you...

Oh yeah...whores...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:17 AM   #12
Ur_1_only
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42

I'm with you Adabear and think you stated it very well!
Maybe some others are correct that nothing will change but I feel there is a need for something to change. Some people seem to just enjoy belittling, criticizing and just being down right rude. If they were ever to say something positive about any thing. It would be a shock to me! I may not be the one who posts or reviews the most but I do appreciate the information exchange aspect of the site. IMHO

Ok u negative bugs have at it!
Ur_1_only is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:21 AM   #13
Ur_1_only
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Didn't take long for one member to respond!
Typical response.... NEGATIVE X ???? (Fill in #)
Ur_1_only is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:38 AM   #14
lesbianbob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Adabear, nice effort, won't change a thing. Sorry to say but there is nothing in the rules about being nice, or even having any class. The most base common element of men can flourish here.
lesbianbob is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:44 AM   #15
Adabear
Valued Poster

I won't share the whole plan but, I will tell you that when someone posts something rude and or offensive for no reason other than to me mean or hurt someone, I will call it out when I see it. My guess is that you will be getting a lot of attention. That should make you happy. Ironically, I actually believe you have good contributions to the board, you could just do it in a nicer way.

I hope you have a great day my friend.

PS - The best you could do was to write whores? How about next post you try telling me why something is wrong or will not work without name calling and just simply expressing yourself in a respectful and professional way.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
What's your plan of action for "taking the board back", OP? Let me know how this works out for you...

Oh yeah...whores...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women