Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > The Sandbox - Albany/Hudson Valley
The Sandbox - Albany/Hudson Valley The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-17-2021, 06:27 PM   #1
12345abC
Gaining Momentum

Default Vaccine

For weeks, unless I wanted it to be an all day project,
(no side trips to Syracuse for me, especially twice)
Covid vaccine was just out of reach.
Probably still is, but I just happened to have good timing today and snagged an April day at the Ulster County Fairgrounds.

I feel like I've been in a bad movie these last 12 months.

By Mid May , maybe I can visit mom and perhaps other things.

Now to stay Covid free and get to the finish line.
12345abC is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 02:57 PM   #2
BudakaL
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Good Luck past Monday was two weeks after my second shot so I’m fully vaccinated and I feel a little safer going out and about.
BudakaL is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 07:36 AM   #3
SFMan
Registered Member

Albany county usually has 1 first dose vaccine clinic each week, yesterday we did 1400 first doses. The clinics usually appear on the albany county website (which then directs you to the state website for signup) by sunday or monday (they find out how much vaccine is allotted sat or sunday). You don't have to be a county resident to qualify...so check that out for a closer date.
SFMan is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 01:34 PM   #4
Quail
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

I was in the first group to receive the vaccine because I’m 70 years old.
Quail is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 07:20 PM   #5
NerdLove
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

I have about 1 more week until I finish marinating after my 2nd shot.
NerdLove is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 07:59 AM   #6
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default All vaxxed up!!

I am free to move about the country - Ladies, I can give you your first immune injection!! About 20 minutes afterward, I can give you a 2nd immune injection - no need to wait 3 to 4 weeks!! PM if you would like me to inject you with MY "immunity" either vaginally, orally or anally - or any combination thereof!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 05:13 AM   #7
Arandomniceguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I got fully vaxxed in an earlier wave too, but just in case anyone hasn't noticed: its way easier now to actually get a vaccine now. Text 438829 , enter your zipcode and get a list of vaccination appointment options. When I checked it out last Thursday night, there were Friday appointments available. Or check out Twitter account @RegionVaccine
Arandomniceguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 12:10 PM   #8
Funtimes44
BANNED

nobody else curious how they are down playing this virus more and more as time goes by... have we been doped...only about half country is vaccinated at most... and no mask mandate...flordia and Texas should be exploding they probably have least amount vaccinated and have no masks..was this bills gates and 1 percent scheme... proven fact the rich get richer during crisis...look at building supplies lumber metal pvc.. you think those prices will ever drop down where they were before the pandemic...so long term they lost a few sales but down the line with the increased prices big corporation will make there money back and some...and its not just lumber everybody jumped the gun to raise prices from groceries to haircuts to restaurants to furniture and you know they aren't going to roll down the prices how fast they raised them....perfect example one couch I looked at went from 2999 to 3499 during crisis...
Funtimes44 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 05:00 AM   #9
DeconKeys
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Yes I did notice how attitudes have changed. I think the 1% see that our economy is going to shit. They have all had their shots for quite some time. So they tell everyone else that it is OK to get back to work and make them more money. In the meantime enough of us poor people have been vaccinated to keep things going. The 1% don't give a rats ass about the rest as long as their profit keeps coming.
DeconKeys is online now   Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 08:14 AM   #10
Funtimes44
BANNED

crazy...I think the worse is gonna come for us soon....market seems to be on the bubble.. people paid 3x too much for their homes...I house by would usually go for 250k... someone one bought it for 300k and literally gutted it like a fire went thru it...I bet they had to pump in another 300k into the house...there was nothing left but the foundation almost lol....and when this settles down and the market goes back to normal... they will be lucky to get 350...lucky
Old 05-17-2021, 08:19 AM   #11
Funtimes44
BANNED

another thing is...say what you want about the unemployment payout... but some people need that...I don't vote but a lot of pro trumpers...aka republicans...look at those fuckers aka republican governors in other states are doing pulling out of the unemployment program...now Joe blow or sally sue who thought they had everything covered to September are fucked...the republicans are basically saying fuck you go back to work you lazy fucks and make us some money..they have body cams on these cops why don't we put body cams on these senators and governors and see what the fuck they do all day..

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women