Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Questions for the Staff-Mississippi
Questions for the Staff-Mississippi Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2016, 04:02 PM   #31
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114194
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking HILARIOUS

Ninotsugi is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 04:52 PM   #32
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I don't appreciate your personal attacks Ninotsugi nor your insults . I have not spoken to you until now . You clearly didn't like my opinion on this thread that Vic inquired to the members about . I have reported you to the Mods for this .It would be a shame for you to get banned right before your retirement . If you want to play with fire go ahead .

I know a certain High End Courtesan Wannabe who is more Ugly inside than she is outside, regardless of how Ugly she might be physically. She is often unaware of the extent of her inner Ugliness, and is more concerned with bringing Arguments, Jealousy & Misery into people's lives, Always living off an ego, and putting others down to make herself look better. She is a Miserable, Wretched WOMAN, Consumded wih herself, constantly Hunrgy for attention , often Attacking others , who brings Misery, Trouble & Lies, as well as Bitterness and Slander .
AdamBomB is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 05:03 PM   #33
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking This Will Aid... YOUR DIFFICULTY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer_MS View Post
I don't appreciate your personal attacks Ninotsugi nor your insults . I have not spoken to you until now . You clearly didn't like my opinion on this thread that Vic inquired to the members about . I have reported you to the Mods for this .It would be a shame for you to get banned right before your retirement . If you want to play with fire go ahead

Old 11-09-2016, 05:12 PM   #34
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninotsugi View Post
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]

Maybe you should rub some of that around your lips next time you do anal
Old 11-09-2016, 05:20 PM   #35
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Boomer_MS "Famous Quotes"

Quote:
I rub some of this around my lips when I do anal

B.T.W... ONLY FUCKTARDS REPEAT THEMSELVES!!! (ANAL SEX Effects Short Term Memory) roflmFao

Old 11-09-2016, 05:26 PM   #36
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninotsugi View Post

Maybe you should rub some of that around your lips next time you do anal

I know a certain High End Courtesan Wannabe who is more Ugly inside than she is outside, regardless of how Ugly she might be physically. She is often unaware of the extent of her inner Ugliness, and is more concerned with bringing Arguments, Jealousy & Misery into people's lives, Always living off an ego, and putting others down to make herself look better. She is a Miserable, Wretched WOMAN, Consumded wih herself, constantly Hunrgy for attention , often Attacking others , who brings Misery, Trouble & Lies, as well as Bitterness and Slander .
Old 11-09-2016, 07:05 PM   #37
Guest062317-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 199376

Darn, something simple always has to turn complicated.
Guest062317-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 07:31 PM   #38
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Yeah , I don't think she's retiring , more like going out of business due to lack of having any .

Old 11-09-2016, 08:00 PM   #39
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Awww... He's UNPLUGGING To Say Good-Bye (flattered)

Quote:
***UNPLUGS... then Boomer_MS musters his speech***
Yeah , I don't think she's retiring , more like going out of business due to lack of having any .

B.T.W... FUCKTARDS REPEAT OTHER PEOPLE!!! (CONSTANT ANAL SEX Effects Creativity) roflmFao
Boomer_MS... you need to stop letting "The Cunt" use your HANDLE as her
MANDLE,
Speech
-Punctuation-Spelling (obvious) roflmFao
Oh Almost Forgot... how does it finally feel to be out of the Orange Jumpsuit???
(1-year in Virginia)
Old 11-09-2016, 08:05 PM   #40
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Hahaha , This fits you perfectly .

When someone says that they're leaving and you could really give two shits less that they are. Their name then becomes "felicia", a random bitch that nobody is sad to see go. They're real name becomes irrelevant because nobody cares what it really is. Instead, they now are "felicia".

Don't be surprised if everyone starts calling you that !

Bye FELICIA

BTW - It doesn't matter what I repeat . Everybody knows you are Felicia , no matter what graphics you pick or snide little remarks you make , they all look at you like Felicia . Nobody cares if you retire , go out of business or just disappear . Business is so slow for you that your trying to save 8 bucks for an add on backpage . You just wanted this thread so you could turn in into a freebie thread for yourself . Isn't it enough that everytime someone post an iso for the coast you hop on it within 2 minutes ?

Read my lips and wipe the butt cream off of yours . NOBODY cares if you leave Felicia . Most people seem to think the sooner the better .

I know a certain High End Courtesan Wannabe ( Felicia is her name ) who is more Ugly inside than she is outside, regardless of how Ugly she might be physically. She is often unaware of the extent of her inner Ugliness, and is more concerned with bringing Arguments, Jealousy & Misery into people's lives, Always living off an ego, and putting others down to make herself look better. She is a Miserable, Wretched WOMAN, Consumded wih herself, constantly Hunrgy for attention , often Attacking others , who brings Misery, Trouble & Lies, as well as Bitterness and Slander .
Old 11-09-2016, 08:43 PM   #41
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

HaHaHa , I'm the Joker and I approve that message ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ To0 Funny !

Old 11-09-2016, 09:09 PM   #42
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking HOME SWEET HOME

Right.... it looks like Virginia.
Old 11-10-2016, 03:08 AM   #43
Guest062317-1
Account Disabled

Truth finally presents itself, eh?
Old 11-10-2016, 03:44 AM   #44
Guest062317-1
Account Disabled

Woman, your mouth and mind is infinitely a toxic landfill.
How is my returning home, for almost 2 years now, equivalent to spending time in the slammer? Someone needs to get their facts right. But thank you for bringing that picture back, because it basically just said you were the culprit that was smearing crap about me all over the net, and that very same picture was used.

How is me being engaged to the man of my dreams, being a full time mother and being deliriously happy with my life at present...give you the inclination that I was behind bars?

Concentrate on whatever deep-seeded issues create your personal toxicity and make things right with yourself after you're retired. Someone must have really hurt you somewhere in your life, to have created this bitter old woman you have become. Nothing nice ever comes out of your mouth or fingertips for that matter.
You preach about your superlative being, and that is not what we see.
You show the vast population a writhing demon inside the meat-suit my dear.

Fix yourself before attacking others, because you are only showing others that you are a negative Nancy, infested with jealousy and afraid of rejection.
Not a good trait for a salesperson.

Good day to everyone.
Old 11-10-2016, 08:29 AM   #45
vicinms
Ambassador

Encounters: 49

As usual, a simple question turns into an off-topic endless assault when someone doesn't agree with one opinion. I'll contact the offenders shortly and any future posts in this thread not about whether MS should have a "SNATCH" forum will reap their just rewards!
vicinms is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women