Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-28-2011, 10:53 AM   #16
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Your simply a hottie. How about coming to my town and letting me smack that fine little ass of yours' I'm no subbie but I can be a damn fine dommi. lol
Burkalini, You should know better. That is now how you approach a lady kiss kiss.

Mmm... I just happened to stumble on this thread. I usually don't post in "ANother realm" but Nadja, you're drop dead gorgeous!!!
Old 08-28-2011, 11:43 AM   #17
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadja View Post
P411? We don't use it, everyone knows it is heavily infiltrated. Why are you worried about my P411 anyways cockblocker? Why is anything to do with me any of your business cockblocker? We don't want to be bothered by you or your friends cockblocker. Just let it go. Everyone knows about you and your cockblocking scams. One of my clients says that your scams were exposed and talked about during a poker game so everyone knows about your games. You and Brooke just try and run people off and try to blackmail and extort other providers.

Keep yourself away from me and Lana here on the boards and off the boards. You have no business sniffing your nose around my threads or post. You came in here just for the drama you cockblocker. Your opinion about me does not matter to anyone. I have enough reviews I don't think guys need the opinion of a jealous cockblocking provider. I came in here as domina with a legit post and you come in to start drama. Give me a list of everyone working for you and I will make sure not to ask for a reference and will keep away from you and them. Cockblocker

those are a lot of words.... but you're not saying shit. The only reason you're not on P411 is because even Gina can see past your bullshit. Every time of you and your clique squirm your way onto there you get yanked. Trash.

I'm so glad that you brought the poker game into play...

Actually that scam artist that was discussed at the poker game was NOT me, but rather your manager, who is constantly collecting info to blackmail and out people. Surely I need not name her, her rep in Houston preceeds her. Anyone who has questions about that can ask Wayward, the guy that she was trying to out/blackmail. We can get our info straight from the horses mouth. That's why I'd never give you a reference, and I warn guys who ask me for a reference why I won't give you one. I don't need or want any of my guys being outed by her or anyone in your crew and I'm sure they don't either. That's why you're mad, the buck stops here baby. So while your two WKs show up, who one only does reviews for the agency you work for (obviously a shill or your manager herself), and the other a known board troll (who just hasn't got the fact that he's on ignore lol), come to your rescue, you never answered my question.

Your manager is known making up rumors to try to discredit people's reputation, mine is set in stone for those who know me or even try to get to know me so I'm not worried, but she's done it to Alex of Houston (lied and said she had a pimp), xxxRoguexxx (lied and said she was a tranny), and many other girls, they have PMed with their horror stories; there's no way in hell I'm going to let you trash my good name and get away with it. You don't owe me an explaination, because I've already written you off, but I'm sure the mods would be happy to get any shred of evidence that what you say is true.

Your threAD was weak anyhow, we all know you're no domina, a quick look under those fake ass yes recommendations says a lot. Don't worry so much about your nails, keep my name out of your lying mouth during your sessions, and concentrate on learning how to fuck first.

P.S. I will never be jealous of you hon, you're a phony, a fake, a wuss, and a fan of mine lol.
Old 08-28-2011, 11:59 AM   #18
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
I did some research and the only thing I found was alot of shit talking from Luxury Daphne and Brooke Wild. You have now indirectly claimed responsibility / gloated about them not having P411 more than once. When I look up Luxury Daphne and Brooke Wild all I see is a bunch of drama queens and shit starters. The way you post Daphne, and I refuse to put Luxury in front of your name as it does not apply to you, you will never get any of my money. On the other hand I have and will continue to see Nadja and Lana and her friends. I would like to see a list of the girls affiliated with you so that they can be taken of my list as well.

Nadja if she does provide a list to you please PM it or post online if she allows for it.
This is too funny for a response. The only thing I would provide for you is my strap on ATM style.
Old 08-28-2011, 12:50 PM   #19
lanaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 77105
My ECCIE Reviews

I never did any of that stuff your talking about. If people are talking about me at poker parties that is fine. That is probably why I am doing so much screening today. I don't know Alex Of Houston or Rogue. So please keep my name out of your mouth. Keep away from me and my friends and family. Your good name? I only hear bad things about you. No one talks about you in any session, you only wish. Why would someone want to talk about throw up in a session, it would just kill the mood. No one is a fan of you. You came to us with your drama. Search just like you suggested. You don't make any sense. Are you on drugs? You looked like you were on drugs and type like you are on drugs. Just stay away from us. We don't care about you. I heard about you outing people. Everyone knows. Stay away from me and my family. I don't care anymore and I'm not scared anymore. I have all of the text you sent me saved and I will post them. I am not afraid of you anymore. Barbara and David said you aren't worth the trouble and to just ignore you. I'm tired of your threats. What I heard is my friends defending me from you and how you are. My clients are my friends and they tell me when you try and start trouble. Why can't you just leave me and Nadja alone. Why do you have to post after we post? I do have the text of you offering P411 if I pay you for it. Then you said the game is to be sold and not told. You offered me entrance to P411 for a price. I know why your trying to sell me P411 entrance, you can't even afford to keep your website up.

Wake Up put up good questions and from what I see on the board people respect him. People don't respect you very much do they? What you are doing outside of this forum is called stalking. Keep away from me and my family. I saved all of the text and you can get into a lot of trouble for stalking someone.
Old 08-28-2011, 01:03 PM   #20
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Now we're getting somewhere.

well I'm giving you permission to post any correspondence I've had with you.. because I know that I've never sent you any texts, PMs, or anything else. I didn't say that it was you that was making up these lies, it's your manager. you just serve as a sounding board to perpetuate those lies... obviously business couldn't be that good if you have to smut up other girls names. Like I said search is a guys friend. Funny how you say you've only heard bad things about me, I handle business AND treat all of the guys that come see as as a king, I just don't kiss ass. Some guys don't take to kindly to that, and that's ok, but I don't compromise excellence for myself or anyone that comes to see me. So I'm here to tell you, piss or get off the pot. Whatever you have that shows that I've done any of the things you said I did, please forward them to a mod and we'll see what's what. All that other crap you're talking means nothing.

back on topic, Houston is an international city with people of all different tastes and cultures, it makes for some interesting BDSM sessions.
Old 08-28-2011, 01:09 PM   #21
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Not really we're not.... we're getting NO WHERE..... AGAIN!

Its been forever already and the same shit goes around and around..... turn the page and keep this shit of the public boards already please! We have a Spider hole for all this played out BS....... Or maybe DH doesn't want that in his yard anymore either....

JaD
Old 08-28-2011, 01:11 PM   #22
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Are we masochists for reading this ?
Old 08-28-2011, 01:24 PM   #23
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

oh yes we are getting somewhere, now she openly admits her lies...

again, you have accused me of something I didn't do, now the burden of proof is on you.

I've said what I had to say about this... for now.
Old 08-28-2011, 01:28 PM   #24
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

You are absolutely right JaD
My question is why these open and needless attacks are allowed to continue.
I didn't see the OP say anything about LD.
It's getting very old.
Old 08-28-2011, 01:35 PM   #25
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Mods, please close this...Daphne obviously has an agenda as referenced by her starting the drama with the hijack. A new Supreme Directive is WAY past due for her and Brooke...
Old 08-28-2011, 01:39 PM   #26
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

why do you guys have such a problem with me defending myself? It's funny how the same 3 or 4 guys respond when this comes up; JaD, wakeup, and tbone2u... Until there's some absolute real moderation as far as this is concerned, I will not let up on it.

she started it off with telling guys that bullshit during sessions, it was then carried to the board, and now I'm responding accordingly. You can believe what you want to, but there are three sides to every story and I'm not going to sit by while someone makes up vicious lies about me. I told all the guys that have PMed me, met me, and know that this is bullshit not to even address it, I don't need a White Knight or a cheering squad to make my side known. I do have the right to defend myself... and if bringing her lies to the light everytime is the only way to do that, I guess that's just what I'll have to do.

Back on topic, I love being a Domina too. The Houston scene is great for BDSM.
Old 08-28-2011, 01:40 PM   #27
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Too bad it can't be permanent. Everyone is getting very bored with her
Old 08-28-2011, 01:45 PM   #28
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Didn't see any mention of it in this post. She asked about subs in Houston. If you aren't a sub in Houston, or providing information, you are just spouting personal bs most could care less about
Old 08-28-2011, 01:51 PM   #29
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
Too bad it can't be permanent. Everyone is getting very bored with her
Old 08-28-2011, 02:15 PM   #30
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Closed till further notice.

LD the origins of this thread had nothing to do with attacking you, if you ladies have something to discuss take it via pm.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women