Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2011, 10:25 PM   #1
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Face Slapping

I'm not sure if this has been discussed or not.. so here goes.

Very rarely do I bottom for anyone but when I do I have very specific things that I like, and few very hard limits. One of those things that I, and a lot of submissives that come to me, enjoy is face slapping. Whether it's while in a position of submission, or during penetration, I do enjoy that. Not a bend your hand back all the way back to Florida and swing type of slap, but a nice firm one meant for correction and/or attention.

We usually talk about spankings, but what about the other cheeks?
Damn just thinking about that has me all worked up.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:17 AM   #2
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
Location: Midcities & North Dallas (Luxury Private Apt) - Travel to New York & La Jolla with FMTY's available.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

*RAISES HAND*

I enjoy this...when its with the right person and its unexpected!

Otherwise, expect a slap back lol
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 07:08 AM   #3
ogre
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

A lady I used to play with in Austin enjoyed slapping my face. I have a high pain tolerance so she would get frisky with it. It really got her off and sometimes was a charge for me. It's not something I care for everytime but periodicially, it adds that nice spice.

I don't trust myself to delivery anything but a butt spanking. And even then consistency is tough.
ogre is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 07:12 AM   #4
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Never thought of it as erotic until last year, when I actually took a class in it.

(I'm sometimes behind on these things!)

And it was interesting just how many people are interested in it. You can do a slap as just a slap, or you can cradle one side of the face in your hand while you smack them.

The issue that I see with it is the first person that I tried it on, a very dear client and friend, I hurt his lip (on the inside) a little bit. He didn't complain but I was mortified.

And I've done it a few more times with no problems. But I could always use more practice!!! Thanks for the topic, Daphne!!!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 11:25 AM   #5
papito
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

wow daphne I feel special thanks for letting me discipline you It was devine.
love allways you know who.
papito is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 01:56 PM   #6
X-rated
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

I remember back in college (way before i got into kink) a girl i saw briefly, slapped the shit out of me right when i made her cum once. Totally caught me off guard but i remember being very into it. Now it is one of my favorite things to have done to me and to share with the right person. Hardly something you can just dish out to anyone.
X-rated is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 08:47 PM   #7
captnzen
Valued Poster

It can be intensely erotic, punishing, humiliating and helps you re-focus on the scene/session depending on how and when it's delivered. A wonderful part of the bdsm dance.
captnzen is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 07:18 AM   #8
tracer
Valued Poster

Default Yep...

I was getting a lap dance from a stripper once about a year ago who suddenly asked with a wicked grin on her face if she could slap me. I wasn't sure I really understood what she meant when I said yes. I had never been with a dominant female and was amazed how hard I got when she landed a very firm strike across my face. Still get a tingle thinking about her! It opened a whole new line of fantasies for me that are still, sadly, unfulfilled. I will find the right partner to push forward a little farther with at some point....
tracer is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 07:32 AM   #9
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Along with hair pullin, spittin and screamin (just to scream) - face slapping is among the low on my totem pole. Doesn't mean I don't pull hair or grab your face (or ears) it's just...just not. I've not only walked away from show scenes when this starts, but have left the venue and I have only ever used slappin in a show scene to revive, pull out of subspace.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:58 PM   #10
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

interesting.
Old 09-03-2011, 08:04 PM   #11
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

So we play a slapping game in here? What are the rules, and how do we win.
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 08:57 PM   #12
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
Along with hair pullin, spittin and screamin (just to scream) - face slapping is among the low on my totem pole. Doesn't mean I don't pull hair or grab your face (or ears) it's just...just not. I've not only walked away from show scenes when this starts, but have left the venue and I have only ever used slappin in a show scene to revive, pull out of subspace.
I can understand that. I will say that I was surprised to see a very pretty woman fairly viciously slapped in that class that I mentioned above. I wouldn't like it.

I've done it, though. And it wasn't repulsive or anything. What I find interesting overall, though, and I've said it a few times in the past ... it's so intriguing to see the different things that people desire and don't appreciate at all.

And even my tastes are ALWAYS changing ... to an extent.

Again, interesting topic!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:05 PM   #13
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
I usually coddle my subs out of subspace... a little love and affection to bring them back so that they don't experience or to alleviate subdrop. Slapping was always one of those things that I used at the beginning of a session or during play for correction/humiliation, so it's interesting to see the different ways that this activity is used.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women