Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47498
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 10-30-2010, 07:58 PM   #16
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Ask me on Monday!!!
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 11:07 PM   #17
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

I just had quite possibly the worst (paid) second date ever. I won't even waste my time explaining what a jackass he was...but I was pretty upset at the point that I left him and his damn envelope all on their (well deserved) lonesome. I was coming out of the hotel and this is the first time I have been in the city at Halloween. I was AMAZED at some of the outfits...some were really well thought out, some were just downright funny and some were so daring and revealing I couldn't help but stare (and wish!)...Anyway, a bunch of gals came of the hotel bar and asked me where another bar was. I was walking that way anyway so I said I'd show them. They were lovely...really good fun and they invited me to have a drink with them. What the hell...I wasn't driving and figured this would be a way to turn the night around. Great time had by all...although I'm pretty sure their night is still ongoing lol. So nice when people just extend friendliness like that..and appreciated more than they will know...

Happy Halloween all!!!!!!!!

C xxxx
Camille is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:45 PM   #18
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

have fun & stay safe everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 03:34 PM   #19
ClairJordan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47636
My ECCIE Reviews

Sooo...anyone care to report in?
ClairJordan is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 05:36 PM   #20
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I've overdosed on candy.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 05:50 PM   #21
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille View Post
I just had quite possibly the worst (paid) second date ever. I won't even waste my time explaining what a jackass he was...but I was pretty upset at the point that I left him and his damn envelope all on their (well deserved) lonesome. I was coming out of the hotel and this is the first time I have been in the city at Halloween. I was AMAZED at some of the outfits...some were really well thought out, some were just downright funny and some were so daring and revealing I couldn't help but stare (and wish!)...Anyway, a bunch of gals came of the hotel bar and asked me where another bar was. I was walking that way anyway so I said I'd show them. They were lovely...really good fun and they invited me to have a drink with them. What the hell...I wasn't driving and figured this would be a way to turn the night around. Great time had by all...although I'm pretty sure their night is still ongoing lol. So nice when people just extend friendliness like that..and appreciated more than they will know...

Happy Halloween all!!!!!!!!

C xxxx
Just like in football where sometime the best plays occur after the called play falls apart and they improvise, sometimes they best nights happen after the original plans fall apart and you just make the best of things...sometimes even take more of a chance than you would if you were sitting around analyzing the situation in advance.

BTW, Halloween weekend turned into a 4 day affair...not all Halloween-related...but back to the real world tomorrow...
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:40 PM   #22
RachaelBenedict
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10236
My ECCIE Reviews

I had SO much fun. Dressed in something minimal and vinyl that I can only wear out of the bedroom on Halloween. Threw in some fishnets and platform thigh high boots... Went out with a great group who know the happening spots in St. Louis.
I was the designated driver but staying sober didn't stop me from acting like a total idiot.
This was one of the best Halloweens ever.

PS- I think Halloween is SO much more fun as an adult than a kid, and even more fun now than it was in college when I didn't have the confidence to pull off sexy costumes... and better on a weekend 'cause mainstream friends can stay out all night :P
RachaelBenedict is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:23 PM   #23
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I went to a swingers party...it was awesome & wild fun!!!!!

DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:18 PM   #24
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClairJordan View Post
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 05:10 AM   #25
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClairJordan View Post
I saw these three running around (is this a threesome?).
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:10 AM   #26
tylorblake
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13797
My ECCIE Reviews

One of my favorite Halloween's since childhood. I had forgotten how fun it was to carve pumkins. I did some elaborate designs and was quite proud of myself.What a hoot! Sometimes I forget how much fun it can be to get in touch with the inner child in me. Halloween is such a great opportunity for that and I hope to carry that sentiment with me more this year.

Also, I sported a sexy Anna Nicole Smith oufit. I was at the craft store for hours trying to perfect it. Too much fun!
tylorblake is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 09:35 AM   #27
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachaelBenedict View Post
PS- I think Halloween is SO much more fun as an adult than a kid, and even more fun now than it was in college when I didn't have the confidence to pull off sexy costumes... and better on a weekend 'cause mainstream friends can stay out all night :P
RB--as sexy as you are, I can't imagine you NOT having the confidence to pull off a sexy costume. This statement just stunned me.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 09:43 AM   #28
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I went to a swingers party...it was awesome & wild fun!!!!!

Meow!
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:37 PM   #29
RachaelBenedict
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10236
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
RB--as sexy as you are, I can't imagine you NOT having the confidence to pull off a sexy costume. This statement just stunned me.
I did somewhat of a total makeover the last semester... Sometimes I still have to tell myself that I don't have mustard on my shirt or toilet paper trailing my heel when guys look at me - :P
RachaelBenedict is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women