Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70409
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47533
pyramider46370
bambino40317
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 10-08-2022, 09:36 PM   #46
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

God damn Texas A&M sucks.

Down 24-20, 1st and goal on 2 yard line, 3 seconds left and A&M can upset Alabama and nope.

Instead of running it in, they chose to throw an incomplete pass.

Even if it was complete, their receiver was on the 1 yard line right on the sideline and he was covered.

He wouldn't have been able to catch the ball, do a 180 to get into the endzone.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2022, 09:45 PM   #47
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Aggies don’t have a power running game. They would have been stopped at the two if they had tried to run it.

King’s pass was errant, too. The receiver had to reach back for it.

There were a lot dumber mistakes made in that game, by both teams. Even if the Ags had won, I still wouldn’t feel any better that they had finally turned a corner.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2022, 10:43 PM   #48
CG2014
Premium Access

Bama wasn't good either for being #1 rank.

2 drives to red zone resulted in 2 field goal attempt with misses.

Their QB also got INT twice.

p.s.

Oklahoma getting beaten by UT Austin 49-0, talk about losing face.
Old 10-08-2022, 11:48 PM   #49
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
God damn Texas A&M sucks.

Down 24-20, 1st and goal on 2 yard line, 3 seconds left and A&M can upset Alabama and nope.

Instead of running it in, they chose to throw an incomplete pass.

Even if it was complete, their receiver was on the 1 yard line right on the sideline and he was covered.

He wouldn't have been able to catch the ball, do a 180 to get into the endzone.
My feelings exactly. The QB should have been prepared to run it in, if all Receivers were covered. That pass was pointless for the reasons you stated.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 05:07 AM   #50
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Kellen Mond confirmed on Twitter that the play is designed for the QB to throw the ball before the WR turns around. Stewart was 2 yards in the end zone and King hadn’t thrown the ball yet. He turned around and coverage was so tight he had to make his way back to the pylon which is when King threw it.

I don’t know if King had any room to run the ball in, but by then I wish he would have tried. The moment was just too big for him, which has too often been the story with him during his brief career. He knew it, too. Poor guy was crying after the game. He knew they had it won.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 10:35 AM   #51
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I love seeing Texas A&M lose! Here’s all you need to know about why they lost to Bama:

Total Yards- Bama 399, Aggies 323
Passing Yards- Bama 111, Aggies 253
Rushing Yards- Bama 288, Aggies 70
Turnovers- Bama 4 (3 fumbles/1 int), Aggies 1 (int)

This is the only reason it was a close game:
Aggies 17 points off Bama turnovers (quarterback 2 fumbles, 1 int)

Saban didn’t hesitate to rip his quarterback (without naming him) to the on field reporter immediately after the game ended! He has no trust in the backup QB to make reads and to throw the damn ball!...I was kinda surprised Bama’s pass defense got run up like that, though.

I fucking hate Jimbo Fisher going back when he was Florida State head coach and never held Jameis Winston accountable for his misdeeds off the field. Anyone remember CrabGate when Jameis shoplifted crabs from a grocery store?
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 10:43 AM   #52
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Wow, just watched the NFL London game between Giants & Packers that went down to wire. Giants runoff a 17 point 2nd half comeback from a 20-10 halftime deficit to win 27-20. Packers only had the ball 3 possessions in the 2nd half.

Fuck everyone who says the NFC East is weak!
Old 10-09-2022, 10:59 AM   #53
ManSlut
Valued Poster

I am expecting the Cowboys/Rams to be a close one. I didn’t like how poorly the Boys ran the ball last week against the Commanders and how easily Washington ran the ball against them in the first half. The Defense bent but didn’t break in the first half.

What I mainly didn’t like was 4 field goals by the Boys, that’s leaving 16 points on the field, but I believe only 2 of those were red zone opportunities, so that was 8 of the 16 points they should have tallied.

I thought Micah had a mediocre game, but he draws so much attention now.

Stafford is a stay-in-the-pocket QB so this plays into Dan Quinn’s favor, big time...Bring it Dan...Red Jesus II, just keep being a great bus driver and we’ll get a 4 point win today!
Old 10-09-2022, 11:11 AM   #54
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

cow bois suck

Longhorns stomped the sooners like they stolt summin
The end of the game the sooners actually did a "No Mas"! bahahahahha
Poor sport venables looked petty at the very delayed uo post game press conference.

rams aint as good as they were last year by far. if the cow bois win it will prove the rams are over rated. I still think the bois will get exposed today. Either way the bois are barely a 500 team
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 11:40 AM   #55
ManSlut
Valued Poster

^^^ I appreciate your comments, but could you improve the spelling & grammar a touch? And maybe not hit the ‘Like’ button immediately after your own post? Try waiting a couple of hours, it works for me...Lmao

Venables won’t last long making 7 million per year to lose, and especially lose to Texas. OU has always been reliant on recruiting black Texas high schoolers who want white country girls who putout, during and after recruiting trips...Lose to Texas and the well gets drier in Texas for recruits. Barry Switzer started this style of recruiting at OU and now it’s just normal.

Black kids don’t to go to OU to get an education or be a greater athlete, they go to OU for white girl pussy, and there is a ton of it at OU.

Gotta love Haters, they make the world ‘interesting’.

Fuck Jimbo Fisher, you fucking hypocrite!
Old 10-09-2022, 02:42 PM   #56
CG2014
Premium Access

Dallas is winning with the backup QB.

Should just leave him in there even after Dak recovers from his injury.

Why put a QB that loses games back in just because he was the starter QB before he was injured.

He still makes the same amount of $ whether he plays or not, right?

I don't think anyone should complain while getting paid millions to sit on the sideline.

p.s. How are the Eagles the only undefeated team in the NFL at 4-0?
Old 10-09-2022, 04:31 PM   #57
CG2014
Premium Access

Arizona Cardinals new unis resemble Atlanta Falcons

Old 10-09-2022, 05:49 PM   #58
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Earlier in the week after Mike McCarthy was told in a press conference how big of an underdog his Boys were to the Rams in L.A. he just matter of factly said this,

“ “I’ll just say this: We’re nobody’s underdog. So, if you need a quote,” McCarthy added.

The way he said it didn’t come across, to me, as braggadocious, just someone who is confident and knows his guys and that they are beasts, and they are unafraid.
Old 10-09-2022, 07:05 PM   #59
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

the cow bois beat an over rated rams team basically by field goals. they still suck
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2022, 02:46 AM   #60
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
the cow bois beat an over rated rams team basically by field goals. they still suck
A hall of fame coach once said "You are what your record says you are" (he actually coached Dallas for a little while, but won his two super bowls with another team). The Cowboys are 4-1 and that is all that matters.

The Rams may have three players who are ranked in the top 25(Donald, Ramsey and Kupp), but have had injuries on the offensive line. They can't run the ball and they are giving up too many sacks of the QB. They won't get back to the Superbowl if that trend continues.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women