Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Who Is The 2015 DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR?
JD Barleycorn 2 3.70%
YssupRider 30 55.56%
IFFORDB 1 1.85%
IB Hankering 10 18.52%
Whirlaway 1 1.85%
BigTex 0 0%
CuteOldGuy 2 3.70%
I'va Biggen 2 3.70%
Flightr65 0 0%
Timpage 1 1.85%
WTF 2 3.70%
Old T 0 0%
ExNYer 0 0%
LexusLover 3 5.56%
LustyLad 0 0%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-12-2014, 05:09 PM   #61
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Now who can argue with THAT! Not only is it authentic retard gibberish, but expresses an attitude that hasn't been seen around here since MHMR began supervision of "slower" members of ECCIE.

SLOBBRIN LITE, you just can't help yourself, can you?

I wonder if the whooktards know they might wake up dumber after a session with you, SLOBBRIN LITE?

And in other news, IBIdiot is NOWHERE to be found in this thread. On the eve of his second coronation! You pansies really can't believe that the old Rider wins this because the board's Idiot Klan, errr, Clan stuffed the ballot box? Chiiiit, you dipshits vote for me three or four times a year. Naw... You gotta throw out the emeritus and crown the leading vote getter... Who is ... BY A LANDSLIDE ... IBIdiot!

Come on, IBIdiot! Tell us how that change Is working out for you!"

Are you expecting a concession speech, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM? Because this is the best you're going to get, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM:

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 05:45 PM   #62
Priest Beast
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Didnt assup win the lifetime achievement dipshittery award?

Fetch me a drink, assup!
Priest Beast is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 06:15 PM   #63
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Now who can argue with THAT! Not only is it authentic retard gibberish, but expresses an attitude that hasn't been seen around here since MHMR began supervision of "slower" members of ECCIE.

SLOBBRIN LITE, you just can't help yourself, can you?

I wonder if the whooktards know they might wake up dumber after a session with you, SLOBBRIN LITE?

And in other news, IBIdiot is NOWHERE to be found in this thread. On the eve of his second coronation! You pansies really can't believe that the old Rider wins this because the board's Idiot Klan, errr, Clan stuffed the ballot box? Chiiiit, you dipshits vote for me three or four times a year. Naw... You gotta throw out the emeritus and crown the leading vote getter... Who is ... BY A LANDSLIDE ... IBIdiot!

Come on, IBIdiot! Tell us how that change Is working out for you!"

Yep, DOTY and a sword swallower to boot. You earned it Assup, you mental midget !
Dont forget to wear your Roman Helmet during all your "sword swallowing" escapades.
You've earned that helmet as well, cock breath.
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 07:13 PM   #64
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

Blah blah blah! Such hysterical squealing! No wonder we ran your flabby ass out of here a year ago!

pig pig pig pig.

Stupid. Stupid.

disgrace.

You're like one of those big sling blade motherfuckers who is so stupid and tongue tied he can't even start a fight.

Go back to Pissburgh, you spotty backed piece of shit! At least your butt buddies will be able to understand the patois (English-Retard dictionary anyone?). And if not, then you can chase them running backward, you Greek God, you!

Squeal. Squeal. Squeal!
So, lazy, stupid pig fuck, your Jewish? According to you. Wow, what a disgrace to Jews. They're pretty smart and successful. You're a stupid lazy pig. A true disgrace to your people. So your mom is proud that her son has won Dipshit Emeritus "awards" 2 years consecutively on a hooker board? You're on a HOF pace. You have truly found your niche. AssWipe Ziffle, HOF stupid lazy pig.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 07:45 PM   #65
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

This is too funny. The more Assup posts in this thread, the more votes he gets.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 08:06 PM   #66
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yeah, Whir-lie-turd, but they're all emptY votes. COIdiot has a poll about me every year and you fucking idiots flock to do the same thing every time.

I don't give a shit.

If I was the guy with 10 votes in a stuffed ballot box, then I'd be the one wondering why the world consider me such a dipshit.

Meanwhile, I'm getting racial bashing and elementary school taunts from some of the least educated and most socially awkward basement geeks on ECCIE. bambino, the Baby Huey Pierogi fucking Pissant calling ME a pig? HA! Rioseco calling me names that only he can understand? HA HA!

And you, Whir-LIE-turd, the first duly elected Dipshit of the Year, take this shit so seriously! LMAO! What did MLK say about it? I'm sure you could make something up! For Christ's sake, you had four or five lies going at once earlier this year, maybe more.

Naw... I'm not the winner here. Just a day at the office ... The idiot liaison office! The winner here, and rightfully so is IBIdiot! The original Dipshit of the year. Mouth breathers like Baby Huey And SLOBBRIN LITE, who don't know w the history (or much else for that matter), can see the reality of this game.

Congratulations IBIdiot! You're the yardstick by which all dipshittery is measured. (and yes, Pissant, the word is "you're," you ignorant anti-Semite.)
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 08:14 PM   #67
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
So, lazy, stupid pig fuck, your Jewish? According to you. Wow, what a disgrace to Jews. They're pretty smart and successful. You're a stupid lazy pig. A true disgrace to your people. So your mom is proud that her son has won Dipshit Emeritus "awards" 2 years consecutively on a hooker board? You're on a HOF pace. You have truly found your niche. AssWipe Ziffle, HOF stupid lazy pig.
Pig pig pig

Jew Jew Jew

Disgrace disgrace disgrace

Wait a second... Did you say something about my Mama? I never said anything about yours... Even though she's a known streetwalker down near the mills...

I'll be chasing you backwards for that, you fat, furry backed, unemployable, beer swilling day laborer wannabe!

Better start running now, big man!
Old 12-12-2014, 08:19 PM   #68
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah, Whir-lie-turd, but they're all emptY votes. COIdiot has a poll about me every year and you fucking idiots flock to do the same thing every time.

I don't give a shit.

If I was the guy with 10 votes in a stuffed ballot box, then I'd be the one wondering why the world consider me such a dipshit.

Meanwhile, I'm getting racial bashing and elementary school taunts from some of the least educated and most socially awkward basement geeks on ECCIE. bambino, the Baby Huey Pierogi fucking Pissant calling ME a pig? HA! Rioseco calling me names that only he can understand? HA HA!

And you, Whir-LIE-turd, the first duly elected Dipshit of the Year, take this shit so seriously! LMAO! What did MLK say about it? I'm sure you could make something up! For Christ's sake, you had four or five lies going at once earlier this year, maybe more.

Naw... I'm not the winner here. Just a day at the office ... The idiot liaison office! The winner here, and rightfully so is IBIdiot! The original Dipshit of the year. Mouth breathers like Baby Huey And SLOBBRIN LITE, who don't know w the history (or much else for that matter), can see the reality of this game.

Congratulations IBIdiot! You're the yardstick by which all dipshittery is measured. (and yes, Pissant, the word is "you're," you ignorant anti-Semite.)
Who's race baiting pigfuck? You were right in one sense, I didn't know your heritage. But I do know you're a disgrace to whatever your heritage is. If any. You, as usual, let everyone know your business. Your Jewish. Which is no big deal. Except for other Jews who are offended that you are Jewish. Because you're a stupid lazy pig.
Old 12-12-2014, 08:22 PM   #69
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Pig pig pig

Fat fat fat

fuck fuck fuck

lazy lazy lazy

Jew Jew Jew (yep, putting it out there in the streets, LMAO @ Gestapo Pissant)

AND THE WORD IS STILL SPELLED "you're".
Old 12-12-2014, 08:44 PM   #70
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Pig pig pig

Fat fat fat

fuck fuck fuck

lazy lazy lazy

Jew Jew Jew (yep, putting it out there in the streets, LMAO @ Gestapo Pissant)

AND THE WORD IS STILL SPELLED "you're".
You're a disgrace to society. You're a dipshit 2 times over. At least. And you're not a kosher stupid, lazy pig. Just the stupid, lazy, duck footed pig brother of Arnold Ziffle. Pigs are too lazy to fuck. They just go to massage joints. They lay around like lazy pigs. Like Asswipe Ziffle.
Old 12-12-2014, 08:48 PM   #71
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Pig pig pig

Ziffle ziffle ziffle

Disgrace disgrace disgrace.

Jew Jew Jew

Duck foot?

Yawwwwnn! This is the same weak bullshit you brought last time, blobbo, when you came into ATX to stir up shit and nobody paid attention to you then.

Pig pig pig

slob slob slob

Ziffle Ziffle ziffle

yawwwwnnnnn
Old 12-12-2014, 09:04 PM   #72
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Pig pig pig

Ziffle ziffle ziffle

Disgrace disgrace disgrace.

Jew Jew Jew

Duck foot?

Yawwwwnn! This is the same weak bullshit you brought last time, blobbo, when you came into ATX to stir up shit and nobody paid attention to you then.

Pig pig pig

slob slob slob

Ziffle Ziffle ziffle

yawwwwnnnnn
What puddle of mud are you going to wallow in you're second dipshit award? You stupid, lazy pig? Do pigs have hoofs? Or feet?
Old 12-12-2014, 09:18 PM   #73
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
What puddle of mud are you going to wallow in you're second dipshit award? You stupid, lazy pig? Do pigs have hoofs? Or feet?
Actually it's "Shit Eaters" 3rd year of winning "The Dip Shit of the Year" award.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 10:07 PM   #74
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Another desperate cry for attention...

Pig pig pig

shit shit shit

Jew Jew jew

The word is"hooves," Baby Huey. And, I know this is going to be confusing for you, Slingblade, but the word in this case is "your."

nice look though. Looks like you could outrun me backwards....
Old 12-12-2014, 11:06 PM   #75
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Actually it's "Shit Eaters" 3rd year of winning "The Dip Shit of the Year" award.
Incredible! You're saying this is his 3rd consecutive term? Sounds like assup is the FDR of eccie. Should we consider term limits?
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women