Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-23-2024, 10:17 AM   #46
Demolition
Premium Access

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypesuh View Post
My bad let me clarify, I invaded the space so that I may gain a clear overstanding of what was said about me. I don’t claim to be a saint, so much gossip was going on at the time and I needed to know exactly what was said about me.

Unlike you guys I don’t take third party information and run with it, I read from the source so that I’m absolute when I do decide to address issues.

When it comes to matters pertaining to me myself and I, I have no problems breaking rules in that regard.

And lets not misconstrue the context NordicJag, when I was replying to pxmcc, the context was regarding a companion’s privacy in regards to their content, of which I stated respecting and adhering to a companion’s privacy is paramount. I stand by that, you can choose to believe it or not, I won’t lose any sleep over it.
So you created a lady handle to gain access to the ladies locker room and eavesdrop on comments about you? Creating a false identity is something you can be banned for. Also, sounds like you are doing shady stuff and then having to spy on others to see what they are saying about you in an effort to deflect the fallout. Why don't you just clean up you act and act like a normal person on this site and avoid the trouble. I shake my head at some of the stupid antics others do on this site. At 68, just when you think you've seen it all, something else happens on this site.
Old 03-23-2024, 12:39 PM   #47
Chiefs3peat
BANNED

Quote:
My bad let me clarify, I invaded the space so that I may gain a clear overstanding of what was said about me. I don’t claim to be a saint, so much gossip was going on at the time and I needed to know exactly what was said about me.

Unlike you guys I don’t take third party information and run with it, I read from the source so that I’m absolute when I do decide to address issues.

When it comes to matters pertaining to me myself and I, I have no problems breaking rules in that regard.

And lets not misconstrue the context NordicJag, when I was replying to pxmcc, the context was regarding a companion’s privacy in regards to their content, of which I stated respecting and adhering to a companion’s privacy is paramount. I stand by that, you can choose to believe it or not, I won’t lose any sleep over it.
Please stop while you are ahead. Do you not realize ck is a member here? So now you are basically saying one of the ladies you saw and I guess took videos of allowed you access to the powder room, which theoretically could get them banned. I don't believe you are pimping anyone but this looks really bad on any lady who ever associated with you. That one out out all the chick's you videotaped or multiples allowed you access to their account, powder room. You can't make this shit up. Stop. Please while you are ahead.
Old 03-23-2024, 01:10 PM   #48
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

^^correction: quit while you're behind..
Old 03-23-2024, 05:08 PM   #49
Hypesuh
BANNED

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demolition View Post
So you created a lady handle to gain access to the ladies locker room and eavesdrop on comments about you? Creating a false identity is something you can be banned for. Also, sounds like you are doing shady stuff and then having to spy on others to see what they are saying about you in an effort to deflect the fallout. Why don't you just clean up you act and act like a normal person on this site and avoid the trouble. I shake my head at some of the stupid antics others do on this site. At 68, just when you think you've seen it all, something else happens on this site.
Not exactly but yes I wanted to read what was said, at the time so many lies were being spread and I wanted to find the source. And that's true, I'm banned after all. Clean up my act huh? Thing is, my act has always been clean. When lies and rumors started to spread I only ever attempted to paint a clear picture, unfortunately in my efforts of doing that I seemed to only gain more haters.

C'est la vie
Old 03-23-2024, 05:11 PM   #50
Hypesuh
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat View Post
Please stop while you are ahead. Do you not realize ck is a member here? So now you are basically saying one of the ladies you saw and I guess took videos of allowed you access to the powder room, which theoretically could get them banned. I don't believe you are pimping anyone but this looks really bad on any lady who ever associated with you. That one out out all the chick's you videotaped or multiples allowed you access to their account, powder room. You can't make this shit up. Stop. Please while you are ahead.
Thank you for your concern!
Old 03-23-2024, 05:27 PM   #51
Hypesuh
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
^^correction: quit while you're behind..
Take me out of your crosshairs for a second, was just looking through some of your old reviews. You saw Annabelle Rose for 150! Wow how about that! https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1730332
Old 03-23-2024, 05:33 PM   #52
Lolita22
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 602655
My ECCIE Reviews

Why are you hijacking the thread ??? You’ve been here since 2014 and still don’t understand the rules???
Quote:
Take me out of your crosshairs for a second, was just looking through some of your old reviews. You saw Annabelle Rose for 150! Wow how about that! https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1730332
Old 03-23-2024, 06:19 PM   #53
NordicJag
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

OP, let me see if I have this straight. There are multiple ladies spreading "lies" about you. Not the third party "lies" that you claim that the guys are spreading, but "lies" about how you actually treated them. And you are the only one telling the "truth". Exactly what is the motivation for these ladies to tell these "lies"?
Old 03-23-2024, 06:22 PM   #54
Lolita22
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

No hushpuppy. This is not what happened. The LEWD PHOTOS AND VIDEOS (WITH MY FULL FACE IN EVERY FRAME) that you took and uploaded were out for a while before I found out through a regular. My nude photos and videos (WITH MY FACE IN EVERY FRAME) were floating around without my knowledge for all of the hobbyists to just freely view, download and comment on in the “ROS” The moment I found out, I lawyered up. My attorney first removed your photos/videos from one of your drives through google, (Which was linked in the review, I asked the mods to send the link and they did; before Ck deleted the link, the fact that Ck deleted the link from the review proves in itself that the photos and videos WERE NOT CONSENSUAL. Even after Ck deleted the link you still decided to keep it on file and REFUSED to delete it until December last year https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...DS-women/page2 ) so anyway, the attorney showed me with my own eyes we both viewed your drive together and she was able to fill out a form to have google deleted it, it was deleted so I left the case alone, still my attorney has documented everything and all of the information that was obtained, just in case you saved it to a second drive. Then here you admitted to still viewing the lewd photos and videos: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...DS-women/page4 (which proves that you had the lewd photos/videos (WITH MY FACE IN FRAME) saved to a second drive, (You’re a SUPER CREEP BTW) which made my attorney reopen the case ) You don’t understand that I have an attorney on retainer and standby just for you hushpuppy, also, It doesn’t matter that this was 4 years ago, you still committed a felony and more crimes which could impact my future and your refusal to genuinely apologize is the reason I’m proceeding with pressing charges. You wanted to sit here LAUGH, LIE, DEFLECT instead of owning up and giving a genuine apology, and FOR THE RECORD….EVERY SINGLE CLIP SHOWED MY FULL FACE NOT JUST MY EYES….You just LOVE to lie and deflect don’t you hushpuppy?
Quote:
One picture showed her face but not her eyes. Yes I got consent for both. No, you’re wrong.

You’re implying that every time someone gets a lawyer they must be innocent lol, like what?

I got consent to take the photos and post them for the review, 4 years later she comes out the woodworks expressing this pent up anger she’s been holding in for 4 years?

Why wasn’t I informed 4 years ago? This whole situation is really stupid, and naturally it’s going to paint me out to be the bad guy. But the fact of the matter is consent indeed was given. Not only that, when I was finally made aware of the issue, I deleted the photos without question. Yet no one wants to speak about that though, if I had ill intent surely I’d have turned a blind eye. You guys are ridiculous honestly.
Old 03-23-2024, 06:38 PM   #55
pxmcc
BANNED

^^sounds like a hellish experience.
Old 03-23-2024, 06:47 PM   #56
pxmcc
BANNED

that's true, but i never violated her privacy or did anything unethical that would make her want to sue me. i'd see her tomorrow and she'd see me too. we showed each other mutual respect and kept it professional and drama free. i suggest you do the same with the providers you see, going forward.
Quote:
Old 03-23-2024, 06:50 PM   #57
Lolita22
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Examples of Hypesuh escaping accountability by deflecting/gaslighting ESTABLISHED companions AND hobbyists from this very thread:

“The other girl CaseyKK just spazzed out for no reason”

“Lola lied as well”

“This is a bold face lie. Could it be possible that you've confused me with someone else from all this time?”

“Here's an idea, quit the hobby? Avoid the risk and PTSD all together?“

“Some of these ladies lie lie lie! Then they lie to cover up the lie”

“she blatantly lied”

“Maybe you need to schedule an eye exam with your optometrist”

“Everything was consensual, and by contrast made it ethical end of story”

“Here I’ll type it again because I know you can’t see well”

“One picture showed her face but not her eyes. Yes I got consent for both. No, you’re wrong” (LIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEES!!!)

“at the time so many lies were being spread and I wanted to find the source”

“Believe it or not I followed the rules to a T, and was banned for it”

“At this point I'm really starting to wonder if it's a race issue?”
Old 03-23-2024, 07:07 PM   #58
Lolita22
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

EXACTLY!!!!! What is my motive to lie on Hypesuh?!! He gave me a good review and recommended me….furthermore, why would I make this up about him and not ANY OTHER guy who gave me a good review? Why is Hypesuh the ONLY guy I DISLIKE of those who’ve reviewed me???? SURELY these lewd photos/videos were taken with permission and posted with permission (sarcasm) ….a different guy has reviewed me before and posted a photo of me in the review , wonder why I never had an issue with that guy…
Quote:
Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
OP, let me see if I have this straight. There are multiple ladies spreading "lies" about you. Not the third party "lies" that you claim that the guys are spreading, but "lies" about how you actually treated them. And you are the only one telling the "truth". Exactly what is the motivation for these ladies to tell these "lies"?
Old 03-23-2024, 07:31 PM   #59
Lolita22
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Dealing with Hypesuh has been totally nightmarish, and I’m speaking up because I know that he’s probably sneaking lewd photos/videos(FACE INCLUDED) of other girls , Worse is that some of these girls don’t understand English and have no idea what’s going on . I speak perfectly good English and was totally UNAWARE of these photos/videos of me and that they were uploaded
Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
^^sounds like a hellish experience.
Old 03-23-2024, 08:08 PM   #60
Chiefs3peat
BANNED

This at this point is embarrassing . As a fellow black male I was pulling for you. I don't know who anandaman is or care but you helped him. I'm not a fan of lola. She comes across as an unhinged, batshit crazy racist b××××h who I would rather cut my nuts off than see but on this one I'm team lola. At best you are a deranged narcissist at worst you are an outright danger to the community. You should feel like refried shit that the target of your thread hasn't even bothered to respond lol. This is an embarrassment black man! We still in Jim Crowe. They just had a case where cops beat the shit out of two black guys and sodomized them with sex toys

You insinuated a Andaman was racist. Well by his silence he has sodomized you with his lack of words and you have taken us back 100 years.keep this up and the only pov video you'll get is if you kick an anthill with a gocam on your head. ( how do women even nut witha dude fucking them with a camera on their forehead, lol)
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women