Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2012, 07:53 PM   #1
Typhon100
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Small Suggestion to Provider Search Functions

Moderators,

I'm a newbie, and I truly enjoy this forum and the information which I can obtain from many posters, and their thoughts/experiences.

I have at many times used your websites function of "Search For Providers.' It is very accurate and dead on target.

However! Might I suggest and additional computer search inquiry? P411 has this function as to what a provider is willing
to see. E.G.: Newbie Friendly, Client with one review, two reviews, etc., etc.

As a newbie....this would really streamline the search function, and save time on both the provider's and clients time in wasted time, of searching, calling, reading profiles ad naseum to determine if a match is made, etc.

This can easily be placed in the search function (dependent on the actual operating system), and real-time computer formatting, overloading of the system, with larger high -speed servers required. Obviously; this request will require more money, to make it happen.

Just a small suggestion from a newbie. If it happens great! If It doesn't...I will keep muddling on, and I will have no complaints.

Dave
Typhon100 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 08:13 PM   #2
tia travels
Let's Have A Great Year!

User ID: 1650
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This would mean that all the ladies would have to have a choice somewhere in their showcases to check off a box proclaiming which type of gent they're willing to meet. So not only do they have to add to the search feature like you suggested, but they also need to add something to the showcases.

And thus, also, this suggestion of yours would not include the women who are signed up as providers but don't have a showcase, unless of course, they don't add that feature to the showcase for us ladies, but instead to everyone's profile as they are signing up.
tia travels is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 04:45 PM   #3
Kass Taylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115501
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Additional Search

Hi Dave, and welcome to The Hobby! It is a really good idea but doubtful it could be implemented and up and running in time for it to benefit you. Actually once you are through the pain of finding your first two ladies, you are pretty much ready to go. I check references on a regular basis and if the first one checks out and I have talked to him on the phone and my instincts are not sending me crazy messages, then I will go with one reference. I also regularly provide references for hobbyists I have seen only once and are not likely to see again due to location. I like knowing that most of the ladies in this hobby are willing to look out for one another. Hope that helps.
Best Wishes!
Kass Taylor is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:05 PM   #4
Typhon100
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

KK.

Thanks for your information. I really wasn't too concerned about myself. I was thinking in general terms for other newbies in the future.

You are right about finding the provider(s). I joined P411, and met one really spectacular woman. Due to circumstances, we had dinner, wine, and talked for 4 hours. She truly is unique. Despite my newbie status, and my attempting to establish creds; it is unlikely I will be doing any reviews on this particular woman. Just personal reasons of my own, and out of respect for her.

TT,

You are right, and it seems that I didn't think it all the way through. A lot of providers don't have showcases, or are on a traveling schedule. The sheer logistics would take a lot of computer support, time and effort by ECCIE, the ladies themselves, not to mention money!

Well! Back to the drawing board! Thanks for pointing this fact out for me.
Typhon100 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women