Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47419
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2019, 07:40 PM   #1
chrissy
Simply Irish

User ID: 23782
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default New York Newbie

Hello NY!!
I am planning a visit This summer and Have NeveR been to The North East Coast so Yes that makes me a newbie LOL..
I have sent inquiries of Places to stay. areas to avoid and so On, How ever, zero response or help was returned so now I'm coming here. And in hopes of somebody shining some light on me.. I don't feel there's a ton more I will need yet, just than what I've mentioned. So if anybody has any input send me a PM. I'd really like to learn more about New York City hobby life before I head out there. 💋💋💋
chrissy is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 09:46 PM   #2
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Awbany is a cupla hunnert miles from the rotten apple....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 09:58 PM   #3
DDarkness
THE REALLY BAD MOD!

Encounters: 43

Chrissy,

Paulie is spot on. Albany is the State Capital and about 146 miles North of NYC. Syracuse is a wonderful stop as are Buffalo and Rochester.

DD
DDarkness is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 05:01 AM   #4
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Connecticut is nice!!

Just go to NYC and take a right!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 07:16 AM   #5
kobalt
Registered Member

Albany is a great place, we would be lucky to have a visit from you. I hope I see your add when you get a chance to visit.. Send me a message when you do. Thanks
kobalt is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 12:53 AM   #6
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Albany, Rochester, Buffalo are where it’s at. Syracuse is barely worth a visit.

Last few years, I’ve been in Albany once a month, Buffalo twice a month, and Rochester every 3 weeks. For me, Syracuse is only worth a visit every other month.
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 01:06 PM   #7
mc197536
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Speak for yourself. I wouldn’t schedule with you at all. But I would for the OP.
mc197536 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 01:44 PM   #8
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc197536 View Post
Speak for yourself. I wouldn’t schedule with you at all. But I would for the OP.

Good for you. Want a cookie?

Cities vary girl to girl. Market research is important coming into a new area. Ideally she will get feedback from both ladies who live/tour here, and gents here who are interested
Old 01-08-2019, 02:30 PM   #9
no0biez
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Shoot...bbg throat is incredible, worth a scheduld for that alone MC
no0biez is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 01:21 PM   #10
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy View Post
Hello NY!!
I am planning a visit This summer and Have NeveR been to The North East Coast so Yes that makes me a newbie LOL..
I have sent inquiries of Places to stay. areas to avoid and so On, How ever, zero response or help was returned so now I'm coming here. And in hopes of somebody shining some light on me.. I don't feel there's a ton more I will need yet, just than what I've mentioned. So if anybody has any input send me a PM. I'd really like to learn more about New York City hobby life before I head out there. ������
NYC is super saturated...it's a lot of work but it can be pretty good. I must say that I prefer Long Island (specifically central L.I.) to NYC proper. Westchester County (White Plains, Tarrytown etc) I like as well. Going more upstate I have an affinity for the Albany area but I've enjoyed Buffalo and Syracuse (some ladies enjoy Rochester but it wasn't for me).
Take your time researching...oddly enough people (esp providers) tend to be more responsive if/when it seems like you've put in some legwork on your own already. Lots of luck and $.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 05:07 PM   #11
chrissy
Simply Irish

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
NYC is super saturated...it's a lot of work but it can be pretty good. I must say that I prefer Long Island (specifically central L.I.) to NYC proper. Westchester County (White Plains, Tarrytown etc) I like as well. Going more upstate I have an affinity for the Albany area but I've enjoyed Buffalo and Syracuse (some ladies enjoy Rochester but it wasn't for me).
Take your time researching...oddly enough people (esp providers) tend to be more responsive if/when it seems like you've put in some legwork on your own already. Lots of luck and $.
Thank you kindly gorgeous. I am planning on making several separate visits to the beautiful state. I'm not much into the tourist attractions. So I will be there actually to have fun in the hobby. I have looked into Buffalo and Rochester to start off with. For my first visit I would like to devote just a couple of days to each locale.

I didn't see very many listings via 411 so I'm kind of wondering if that is a main screening process there? Or if this board really rocks it out there?

Looking into the local life I can tell I'm definitely going to have fun.
See you guys soon XOXO
Old 02-08-2019, 02:37 PM   #12
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

P411 is not a very popular resource for the area, but since you’re already a member it is (in my opinion) definitely worth the $20 advertisement per city.

Eros is popular for Albany, not as much for Buff, Roc, Syracuse. I have favorite areas/hotels in Buffalo, Rochester & Syracuse and am happy to share in private.

Eccie is used more in Upstate than Albany, but is certainly a great resource for both.

Twitter is huge in Upstate. Can be tricky to find our Twitter community but if you contact me I’m happy to RT all your Upstate tweets. The majority of my clients from 2018 found me on Twitter, but of course it does take time to attract people in the areas you frequent
Old 02-11-2019, 11:36 AM   #13
chrissy
Simply Irish

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you lovely lady! I will be reaching out closer to Date! I guess I may just have to Try Out Albany, I Would really hate to miss out on The Action and Since it will be my First Tour in 3 years I am going All out ����

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women