Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Atlanta, Georgia > Coed Discussions - Atlanta
Coed Discussions - Atlanta Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47550
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2021, 02:08 AM   #1
cotobygold
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53
Default Intel on ATL, in general, and hotels

Hello Atlanta - planning a personal trip to your fair city. I have never been, except for an airport layover in the early 90's, LOL ...

If I was looking for a hotel, a decent but not insanely expensive one, especially perhaps one in the same general area as some of the fine ladies of ECCIE, what part of the city would I be looking in?

Any other things to know about Atlanta (I fear my ignorance is deep). Any must-see or must-do things while I'm there?

Thanks in advance!
cotobygold is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 09:14 PM   #2
TideLWave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotobygold View Post
Hello Atlanta - planning a personal trip to your fair city. I have never been, except for an airport layover in the early 90's, LOL ...

If I was looking for a hotel, a decent but not insanely expensive one, especially perhaps one in the same general area as some of the fine ladies of ECCIE, what part of the city would I be looking in?

Any other things to know about Atlanta (I fear my ignorance is deep). Any must-see or must-do things while I'm there?

Thanks in advance!
I always stay in Buckhead. You can usually get a decent Marriott hotel like a JW Marriott in the $179 to $279 range. I don't know about ECCIE girls in Atlanta but all P411 girls are either in Buckhead or go there.

Buckhead area is affluent, but there is a democrat element there now especially around the malls that you probably don't want to deal with. A security guard got gunned down outside Lenox Mall in broad daylight on a Sunday late afternoon by two young thugs. No area of Atlanta is extremely safe but Buckhead or north of the perimeter near the new Braves stadium are probably your best bet. All of Atlanta has become some degree of shithole. Just be aware of your surroundings.
TideLWave is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 09:58 PM   #3
cotobygold
Valued Poster

Quote:
I always stay in Buckhead. You can usually get a decent Marriott hotel like a JW Marriott in the $179 to $279 range. I don't know about ECCIE girls in Atlanta but all P411 girls are either in Buckhead or go there.
Wow, that's expensive.... That at the upper range of what I used to pay in SF 10yrs ago...

Quote:
Buckhead area is affluent, but there is a democrat element there now especially around the malls that you probably don't want to deal with.
Um.... Maybe we should avoid political perspectives here....

Quote:
] A security guard got gunned down outside Lenox Mall in broad daylight on a Sunday late afternoon by two young thugs. No area of Atlanta is extremely safe but Buckhead or north of the perimeter near the new Braves stadium are probably your best bet. All of Atlanta has become some degree of shithole. Just be aware of your surroundings.
You should write for the ATL Tourism Board 🤣

Someone else suggested 'midtown'. What does that mean? Is 'midtown', or 'Buckhead' something I'll find in Google maps (or Priceline)?
Old 07-07-2021, 07:12 AM   #4
TideLWave
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wow, that's expensive.... That at the upper range of what I used to pay in SF 10yrs ago...

Um.... Maybe we should avoid political perspectives here....

You should write for the ATL Tourism Board 🤣

Someone else suggested 'midtown'. What does that mean? Is 'midtown', or 'Buckhead' something I'll find in Google maps (or Priceline)?
I forgot people from Denver really think all cultures are the same.

Don't get me wrong. I love visiting Atlanta. I go to the nicest restaurants and the seediest strip clubs. I was trying to shoot straight with you, but I can tell you can figure things out just fine on your own. I hope you experience all that Atlanta has to offer.
Old 07-07-2021, 12:05 PM   #5
cotobygold
Valued Poster

Quote:
I forgot people from Denver really think all cultures are the same.
So ... now you are trying to insult me? Because ... why?? I am completely befuddled by this response.

Quote:
Don't get me wrong. I love visiting Atlanta. I go to the nicest restaurants and the seediest strip clubs. I was trying to shoot straight with you, but I can tell you can figure things out just fine on your own. I hope you experience all that Atlanta has to offer.

I am utterly confused by all of your response. I was asking for help and info. And got virtually none, but instead was dismissed, categorized and belittled.

If anyone here can provide any helpful intel on Atlanta, as I indicated, please chime in!
Old 07-07-2021, 05:57 PM   #6
PAOK
Registered Member

I would check out hotels in what's called the Perimeter(near the Perimeter mall in Dunwoody) close to the highway which then takes you anywhere u want. Another area with many hotels and near the highway is by the Battery. The Battery is where the baseball stadium is and its really happening on the weekends. Many hotels and motels in the area off Windy Hill rd, Cobb Pkwy and Powers Ferry rd.
PAOK is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 12:12 AM   #7
TideLWave
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am utterly confused by all of your response. I was asking for help and info. And got virtually none, but instead was dismissed, categorized and belittled.
Seriously? Let me see if I can eliminate some confusion. The first paragraph of my first response was: "I always stay in Buckhead. You can usually get a decent Marriott hotel like a JW Marriott in the $179 to $279 range. I don't know about ECCIE girls in Atlanta but all P411 girls are either in Buckhead or go there." That was a direct answer with what most people would consider useful information.

But not you. Your ridiculous response:
-- "Wow that's expensive" and then you made some irrelevant comparison to high end hotel prices in SF 10 years ago.

Here are some prices for this Friday night:
St. Regis = $587
Ritz Carlton = $495
Courtyard = $199
Westin = $219
Marriott = $219
JW Marriott = $275
Town Place Suites = $180

Again, I gave you spot on information.

Then I offered more helpful information about crime in the area, something I and many other people would want to know. Your snowflake response:
-- Maybe we should avoid political perspective.
-- You should write for the tourism board.
-- You categorized me.
-- You dismissed me.
-- You belittled me.
-- I was asking for help and info and got virtually none.

You may be the most ungrateful person I have responded to in a while. So, again, if you don't like my suggestions or the direct honesty with which I make them, figure it out for yourself. Atlanta can be a very fun place to visit. I do it all the time. But you will be better off if you are careful and not naive to your surroundings. Atlanta is a big city run by democrats who want to defund the police. As anyone with common sense can recognize, crime is on the rise and in areas where you used to not have to worry. Good luck and, again, I hope you experience all that Atlanta has to offer.
Old 07-08-2021, 04:09 PM   #8
cotobygold
Valued Poster

@TidalWave ... and if were to visit Atlanta, I sincerely hope I will not meet you, or people of your ilk. The south used to be known for it's genteel manners, but it is people like you (apparently - granted I only know you from your brief messages) that are the reason I never visit the south. I'm hardly ungrateful, and would have glad said 'thanks!' for any useful information. Have a lovely day.
Old 07-08-2021, 04:10 PM   #9
cotobygold
Valued Poster

Thank you @PAOK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAOK View Post
I would check out hotels in what's called the Perimeter(near the Perimeter mall in Dunwoody) close to the highway which then takes you anywhere u want. Another area with many hotels and near the highway is by the Battery. The Battery is where the baseball stadium is and its really happening on the weekends. Many hotels and motels in the area off Windy Hill rd, Cobb Pkwy and Powers Ferry rd.
Old 07-08-2021, 07:38 PM   #10
TideLWave
Valued Poster

Quote:
@TidalWave ... and if were to visit Atlanta, I sincerely hope I will not meet you, or people of your ilk. The south used to be known for it's genteel manners, but it is people like you (apparently - granted I only know you from your brief messages) that are the reason I never visit the south. I'm hardly ungrateful, and would have glad said 'thanks!' for any useful information. Have a lovely day.
Maybe you should be honest with yourself. You asked where to get a hotel and for other useful information. I told you Buckhead which, in my opinion, is the best place to stay and I offered some thoughts on safety concerns. What the hell else did you want? I didn't know then what you are into.

The National Center for Civil and Human Rights is on Ivan Allen Blvd. and there is a gay pride festival at Piedmont Park (near Buckhead) in October. I hope that helps and is a little more genteel for you.
Old 07-08-2021, 08:07 PM   #11
cotobygold
Valued Poster

My apologies for so clearly offending you.
Old 07-11-2021, 09:42 AM   #12
holmes50
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Outside of Houston, TX most of my playing is in Atlanta whether the strip clubs or independents.

Tidal's advice is spot on, I might add if staying in the Buckhead area to UBER anywhere you go if drinking.....the police patrols is UNREAL.

This board is about getting laid, OP you were given good advice. Run with it and again use UBER if drinking. Atlanta's finest will pull you over.
holmes50 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2021, 11:12 AM   #13
cotobygold
Valued Poster

Thank you for the update. I don't drink so that's never a problem for me. I've never taken an Uber or a Lyft ... I walk unless I have a rental car.

My intent was coming into town for just one or two days for a specific rendezvous with someone who has said they are usually in "Midtown". So my goal would be to either be in that area or near the airport I imagine to make travel the simplest.
Old 07-11-2021, 11:46 AM   #14
TideLWave
Valued Poster

Food for thought:
-- Holmes gives some of the most useful advice on this board.
-- For other people reading, he is 100% correct about not driving in Buckhead or even midtown if you've had anything to drink. I forgot thats not a given for everyone.
-- Coto your first goal of being in midtown is an easy one to achieve. There are plenty of hotels and probably some in your price range.
-- Your second goal of making travel the simplest may involve some luck and it probably depends on what your used to. If you walk in midtown you may need some luck. You may be fine. You may not. Good luck. It may depend more on someone else's decisions and less on your own. Driving a rental car in Atlanta could easily be at the bottom of my list of things I want to do. Right behind slamming my hand in a car door. When I get to Atlanta I valet my car at the hotel and don't see it again until I check out. The cost of Uber is usually less than the cost of parking in ATL and much more convenient.
-- You have asked for advice. You have been given good advice. You have been thankful for some. You have been ungrateful for some. You have been dismissive of most and suggested you aren't going to follow much or any of it. That's one of the things I love about America. You can do WTF you want to do. Good luck. I can't wait to read about your experience.
-- If anyone here wants to bet, I'll bet that if he reports he will report the best experience ever doing things the exact opposite of the advice given. Any takers?
Old 07-11-2021, 12:25 PM   #15
cotobygold
Valued Poster

All - Thank you everyone for the input. I'm very sorry that I have inadvertently implied that I was unwilling to take advice. At this point I will simply say "thank you" for the advice which has been given. Based on that advice I have decided not to travel to Atlanta at this time, nor probably ever.

I wish everyone a peaceful and pleasant day.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women