Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-16-2019, 09:53 AM   #16
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Okay...So now it gets real. An act of war was committed by an arm of the Iranian government against international shipping. This is an area that the US, first and foremost, has pledged protection. If Trump decides to be proactive meaning the destruction of Iranian ships, aircraft, or military sites will you support his decision as the duly elected command in chief or will support the predictable response of the left? Namely, that this is under orders from Putin, that it is a smokescreen to conceal a bad economy, or trump is crazy and out of control. None of that is true but it is the left playbook.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 10:23 AM   #17
oeb11
Valued Poster

I am concerned that the attacks are a sign that Iranian government is showinig the stress of sanctions, and attacks on shipping are the response. A warning - They have threatened to close the Strait of Hormuz previously - and are posting a warning like a rattlesnake buzz.

I am concerned that any mistake will escalate into armed firing between US UK other ships in the area to protect shipping, and Iran/Proxy attackers.

Eventually one of the Iran/Proxies will make a mistake and fire on a warship - and then war is On.
I do not see a good way out - Iran's Ayatollah's are religious mystics - and radical Islamic terrorists not afraid to send others to their deaths in the name of the Allah.
It may take a war for the younger generation of Iranians, disillusioned with religious theocracy - to throw off the religious Dictatorship.

It will be costly in many terms to all parties involved.

Meanwhile the DPST's will scream- "Let Hillary talk to the Iranians. She will solve it"!! Yeah - right. In One's Effing Dreams!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 12:01 PM   #18
FriscoKiddo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Peace is an illusion....it is the time and space between wars....oh nvm....I posted this on another thread. We are just waiting for our Archduke Ferdinand moment...there is plenty of kindling in place....we just await the spark.
FriscoKiddo is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 12:08 PM   #19
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

The difference between a rattlesnake and the ayatollahs is the ayatollahs know what they have to do. Rattlesnakes just want to be left alone and don't go looking for trouble. I like rattlesnakes more.
Old 06-16-2019, 02:13 PM   #20
oeb11
Valued Poster

AGreed - TRBC.

Rattlesnakes rid their environment of rodent pests - keeping a balance of Nature.

There is no balance in radical islamic Terrorism
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 08:44 PM   #21
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
I am concerned that the attacks are a sign that Iranian government is showing the stress of sanctions, and attacks on shipping are the response. A warning - They have threatened to close the Strait of Hormuz previously - and are posting a warning like a rattlesnake buzz.

I am concerned that any mistake will escalate into armed firing between US UK other ships in the area to protect shipping, and Iran/Proxy attackers.

Eventually one of the Iran/Proxies will make a mistake and fire on a warship - and then war is On.
I do not see a good way out - Iran's Ayatollah's are religious mystics - and radical Islamic terrorists not afraid to send others to their deaths in the name of the Allah.
It may take a war for the younger generation of Iranians, disillusioned with religious theocracy - to throw off the religious Dictatorship.

It will be costly in many terms to all parties involved.

Meanwhile the DPST's will scream- "Let Hillary talk to the Iranians. She will solve it"!! Yeah - right. In One's Effing Dreams!!!
If your hypothesis is correct and the Iranians are showing stress under the sanctions we've unilaterally imposed upon them, then Trump and the Iran hawks like Bolton will have started this conflict. If we back out of the sanctions the US will appear weak. If we are pulled into a war with Iran it will only be good for the "Military Industrial Complex" and those stockholders who invest in those businesses.

I for one didn't want the US to go to war in IRAQ in 2002 and I don't want the US to go to war in IRAN in 2019. If the Saudi's or Israel want war with IRAN then let's get out of the way and let it happen. We should stay out of it entirely.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 09:06 PM   #22
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

And there we go...it's Trump's fault! Just like it is a cop's fault that a criminal commits a crime. It's the wife's fault that her husband beats her. Iran knows what is expected in the way of civilized behavior but that just too much trouble. Imagine if the ayatollahs said, "we should act civilized, we should stop aiding terrorists, we should stop spreading strife, and Israel is not out to destroy our litter box of a country." Life would be so nice then.
Old 06-17-2019, 07:33 AM   #23
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Yupper no balance in Islamic world , just like SPECTRE ( James Bond movies) they want to rule the world
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 07:42 AM   #24
oeb11
Valued Poster

TRBC - Amen
The DPST's cannot deviate from the narrative that all is Trumps fault.
Cannot show any "Evidence" other than McCarthy paper in hand to justify Impeachment.

Bunch of Loon running in circles.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 09:42 PM   #25
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
If your hypothesis is correct and the Iranians are showing stress under the sanctions we've unilaterally imposed upon them, then Trump and the Iran hawks like Bolton will have started this conflict. If we back out of the sanctions the US will appear weak. If we are pulled into a war with Iran it will only be good for the "Military Industrial Complex" and those stockholders who invest in those businesses.

I for one didn't want the US to go to war in IRAQ in 2002 and I don't want the US to go to war in IRAN in 2019. If the Saudi's or Israel want war with IRAN then let's get out of the way and let it happen. We should stay out of it entirely.
It doesn't make a lot of sense. Trump thought the war with Iraq was a bad deal. Why does he bring John Bolton aboard and place sanctions on Iran? One possibility is he thought he could do something with Khamenei and Iran like what he's trying to do with Kim and North Korea. Scare the shit out of them and come out of it with a situation better than what we had before. When you're dealing with an Islamic zealot who thinks God is on his side and is looking forward to his stable of 20 virgins in the hereafter perhaps it's not so simple. I tend to agree with you, we're worse off and running considerably more risk than we were before. I B Hankering has some good arguments on the other side.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 10:53 PM   #26
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 07:36 AM   #27
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Big T is now dealing with Odumboos BS with Iranie
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 08:26 AM   #28
FriscoKiddo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

How does not selling you anything justify blowing up a ship?
FriscoKiddo is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 06:43 PM   #29
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

I don't want to get involved in a proxy war between Saudi Arabia, Iran and Israel. This is a Shiite and Sunni war that is going on over there. Why the f**k are we trying to get involved in it.

President Carter said it best when talking about China.

“Since 1979, do you know how many times China has been at war with anybody?” Carter asked. “None. And we have stayed at war.” The U.S., he noted, has only enjoyed 16 years of peace in its 242-year history, making the country “the most warlike nation in the history of the world,” Carter said. This is, he said, because of America's tendency to force other nations to “adopt our American principles.”

In China, meanwhile, the economic benefits of peace were clear to the eye. “How many miles of high-speed railroad do we have in this country?” he asked. While China has some 18,000 miles of high-speed rail, the U.S. has “wasted, I think, $3 trillion” on military spending. “It's more than you can imagine. China has not wasted a single penny on war, and that's why they're ahead of us. In almost every way.”
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 09:32 PM   #30
gnadfly
Account Disabled

You haven't been paying attention. President Trump ran on an anti-war agenda. IMO, he's been true to it. He's gotten the NKors to tone down the sabre rattling. Why so frumpy?
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women