Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2019, 05:36 PM   #16
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
Have these even made their way to rural Maine??
Our telephone landlines have a lot of noise, it makes talking difficult. But landlines work fine for internet access. I can get 2Mbps down and 0.3Mbps up here in my home.

Cellphones work okay in my town, but you need a contract with the local cellphone company. Most townships do not have a cellphone tower.

When my son comes to visit from Kansas, his Iphone is not compatible with our cellphone company. So his Iphone can only work if it can get a wifi signal from my router.
RetiredSubmariner is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 10:57 PM   #17
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

All Google products geolocate you ("track your location in real time") even if you turn off the Location Services in your phone. That just turns off your GPS chip. Google still tracks you with the cell towers and wi-fi routers that you pass.

Not a good idea to plug any Google product into your car. Google will scan your car's onboard computer, and now they know everything about your car - make, model, VIN number, mileage, how you drive as well as what you do with your mobile device while in your car. (People who think they can avoid no texting or handheld device laws by looking and talking to their crotch don't know that if they are in an accident the investigators can pull the onboard computer memory chip from your car and it will tell them if you were texting or talking on your phone sans Bluetooth when the crash occurred, or if you even tried to brake or avoid the accident.)
DuckDuckGo's privacy suite gives Youtube a D+ privacy rating because of the hundreds of trackers it plants onto your computer, mobile device AND CAR every time you use it.
On this page alone the five tracker blockers I've installed blocked a combined 5 trackers - all Google products.
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 11:01 PM   #18
RocketSurgeon
-

Encounters: 55
My ECCIE Reviews

You think Google is bad? Apple just upped their game with this new tech: https://blog.cryptographyengineering...fline-devices/

Potential for abuse is high, and Apple refuses to disclose details about how it works.
RocketSurgeon is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 11:13 PM   #19
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Default They don't have to do a thing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg_lol View Post
Why do you think a local, state, or federal attorney has nothing better to do than write requests to Apple, Google, and Amazon to pop random johns?

Once they're assigned to a "Human Trafficking Task Force". All of the tech companies hand over their data to the NSA because Uncle Sammy is paying all of the tech companies billions of your hard earned tax dollars to get that information.

Once the Prosecuting Attorney is assigned to the Task Force, they get whatever data they want by running simple queries (tech talk for algorithms to mine data, not challenged gay people) such as "suspected sex traffickers in (your zip code)". The report will list all IP addresses with names and addresses attached that have visited "Known Sex Trafficking Websites", including ECCIE.

If I were an aspiring Prosecuting Attorney, I'd pick off about 10 - 50 "low hanging fruit" (Like ECCIE providers and hobbyists), get FOSTA / SESTA convictions on them, which allows the Federal government to assign permanent "Sex Trafficker" status on them as well as seize all of their assets. The poor suckers can never open a bank account, get a credit card, get a loan, or likely get a job unless they lie on the employment app that asks if they have ever been convicted of a crime. (Lying on the app is a Federal offense.) So the poor schmucks have to compete with all of the undocumented individuals in this country to do swill work for pennies an hour.

I, Mr. or Ms. Aspiring Prosecuting Attorney, would run for a higher office on my impeccable 100% conviction rate of Sex Traffickers.

Prosecuting Attorneys are just like the average provider or hobbyist on this site - lazy. They are however, very career ambitious.
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women