Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35286
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2016, 12:15 PM   #16
Miss Texas
BANNED

User ID: 246206

Also Miss Lariyah Trash, you can forward alllll the messages you want, I actually have an email where you admitted to working for AY. We all know he has you wrapped around his pimping pinky finger, I don't live no where near KC or in Texas, so maybe someone else damaged your vehicle which I'm sure is another lie. Funny you know SOO much stuff I told AY for both of y'all to claim to not know one another. You're not shit, never will be shit nor do I fear you or your pimp. All you are is an attention seeking ho who loves to play victim. I also love how he's trying to make you a model of me with the implants lmao. You all are truly pathetic. Run and lie all you want, its fixing to catch up.
Miss Texas is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 12:28 PM   #17
Miss Texas
BANNED

Katvondee15@gmail.com or you can reach me on P411. Be safe everyone
Old 03-12-2016, 12:40 PM   #18
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The group is bigger than Ellie & LC & AY
Any of the group from Wichita Ks Photographed by BCD and Implants
Reminds me of Hitler & the Natzi
And yes the investigation has been validated
By more than one source
I can guarantee anyone affiliated with these folks when the hammer slams
Your information belongs to LE & the government... and at their disposal. .. and when they locate the missing women( or their bodies)
They are going after the small fish.. which won't be hard because they have all of your information and probably pictures of your IDs work information addresses ECT
That is why I refuse to reference for any of them
As far as being banned AY
Your female accounts have no access to our powder room or client alerts
Because they know.. The mods in KCMO
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 12:59 PM   #19
Miss Texas
BANNED

& even more so I can have people vouche for me I work 2 jobs, I live 4-5 hours from KC, isn't no way in HELL I could do any of the above I'm being accused for. I don't even have a day off from work or motherhood to do any of the following!!! So try again Lariyah Trash or AY, but you will say and do anything to me or about me to save your business.
Old 03-13-2016, 10:29 AM   #20
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

And for those that do pay attention, AY has had severe problems with discretion.
Hey there LC (AY).
And AY, the blame is still on you for the KC north sting early last summer that took a couple van loads of folks to booking, including at least two ECCIE folks. And you know it was because of your discretion issues there.

Have you yet learned not to hack off hotel staff, or other civies in hotels, or in hotel parking lots? I suspect not, as you still continue to antagonize one of the gals that ran from your stable.

Although hotel dnr list stories are mostly drunk civies, yours still remain as some of the best head shakers. And yes, you (and the gals) are still on a few KC hotel dnr lists.

Welcome back Gemma, welcome back Miss Texas.

But, getting back to the OP's questions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmatic View Post
Can anyone remember so many concentrated in such a short period of time? And is this a blessing or reason for extra caution?
KC has over a dozen Texas gals in town this week, along with more gals from other areas (including NE), this happens on occasion.
But it's a mixed blessing (think of someone window shopping, but can only pick one).
Any reason for extra caution? Nope, not if you pick one of the known gals.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 11:52 AM   #21
Kaboom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Kaboom is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 12:17 AM   #22
BadGeorge
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Mod,
Why is this trash even left up as a thread? Nothing in it lets the hobbyist see who is telling the truth. It is just a catfight in front of us. The only thing it has achieved is to hurt the attacked provider, because some will stay away based on the CHANCE that this might be true. Shut it down. Delete it.
BadGeorge is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 06:10 AM   #23
Guest090116-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Kaboom.......that is just fuckin' BRILLIANT!!! LOL
Guest090116-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 08:31 AM   #24
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh believe me, I wouldn't had posted it had there been a chance it wasn't true. Even the mods found proof of it-hence the reason why her and that stable has no access to our powder room or IS. They have been busted by many gentlemen who are quite embarrassed to have also been fooled. The person answering reference checks is her handler, AY--and I don't appreciate corresponding with a filthy pimp when it comes to my safety. And these are the sad facts, so please quit fucking whining to the mods to shut down a thread that outlined the truth for you. Sorry you can't read.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 08:34 AM   #25
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadGeorge View Post
Mod,
Why is this trash even left up as a thread? Nothing in it lets the hobbyist see who is telling the truth. It is just a catfight in front of us. The only thing it has achieved is to hurt the attacked provider, because some will stay away based on the CHANCE that this might be true. Shut it down. Delete it.
ECCIE is about sharing information and this thread shares information so it is not trash.

We do not close threads just because there are he said/she said or she said/she said discussions that take place unless serious issues are involved and we certainly don't delete threads unless nuclear issues are involved and this thread doesn't come close to those thresholds.

With respect to the "truth"...more later...
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 09:31 AM   #26
Lariyah_Cash
Blonde Spinner Barbie

User ID: 63400
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Texas View Post
& even more so I can have people vouche for me I work 2 jobs, I live 4-5 hours from KC, isn't no way in HELL I could do any of the above I'm being accused for. I don't even have a day off from work or motherhood to do any of the following!!! So try again Lariyah Trash or AY, but you will say and do anything to me or about me to save your business.
Miss Texas/KVD,

You had BOTH of those handles at one time for WELL over a year. You got banned off this board for posting the name of the site that you posted my personal information on slandering and smearing my name in attempts to destroy my reputation. Everyone knows it's you who posted those things about me. Everyone knows you made the social media pages claiming to be me. I really don't care what you post about me because I know it's not true. Like I stated in my first post please present proof of me blackmailing you or anyone else for that matter. Please present proof of me not running my accounts? You have been saying this for awhile now. WHY HAVE I NOT BEEN BANNED IF I'M NOT THE ONE RUNNING MY ACCOUNT? WHY HAVE I NOT BEEN BANNED IF THERE WAS SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME LOGGING INTO MY ACCOUNT?

I'm still waiting on the proof from the claims that you made about me blackmailing clients with their information. WHERE ARE THESE CLIENTS? Those posts didn't work back in August so you had to think of something else. Furthermore, please present proof of me saying anything about you or doing anything to you at all. Where is this proof? Surely, if any of this was true you would have presented it by now.

If you guys look back through the post since the drama has started the accusations have ranged from someone running my account, d*** use, s**'s, pimps, blackmailing clients, now LE and missing women. If any of those accusations are not classic attempts at trying to ruin someone's reputation I don't know what is! If those accusations were true I would no longer be a member of this board. This drama goes WAY BEYOND ECCIE and has carried into my personal life. This woman has went so far as to finding my family members and she has contacted them trying to get information about me. WHY? This is only a small piece of the picture that you guys are seeing. I wonder how any of you would react if someone from this board was contacting your family or anyone associated with your personal life? WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

I would like to point out how this woman continues to call me names and speak negatively about me every chance she gets, real classy! You don't have to live in Kansas City or Texas to stalk and threaten me.

It's not a secret that Taylor Lane and I used to be friends. She decided to move to Louisiana from what I last knew and I have not talked to her since. I do not know Bella Love other than from this board and l have never meet her or even seen her. Ellie Alexandra and I are not working with one another anymore. Again, I do not live in Kansas City!

If you have washed your hands with everything and you have moved on why are you on this site under a fake handle stalking and harassing me? Why are you still calling and texting my phone from several numbers? What did I ever do to you?? AGAIN, I DO NOT WANT YOUR MAN or ANYONE WHO HAS SEEN YOU SINCE ALL OF THIS DRAMA STARTED. The only problem I have with you is the fact that you have been stalking me for two years straight and destroyed my property which caused me to say enough is enough and move away from the area. The only reason that you are posting in other cities about me now is because you see that I have moved on away from the drama and I visit other places. You all see that I get reviews here and the guys do not believe the things that you say. I challenge any gentleman in this area to come forth with proof to support anything that this woman has said about me. I have had countless gentleman show support of me and tell me that they do not believe a word that you are saying. My phone still rings and I still have wonderful guys in my corner so try a different approach because this one is not working at all.

For the record I am not involved with anyone that you know of or this person that you keep speaking of! You people live for drama, at some point I would think that you would get tired of it. This is the reason why I moved away!
Lariyah_Cash is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 09:44 AM   #27
Lariyah_Cash
Blonde Spinner Barbie

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Oh believe me, I wouldn't had posted it had there been a chance it wasn't true. Even the mods found proof of it-hence the reason why her and that stable has no access to our powder room or IS. They have been busted by many gentlemen who are quite embarrassed to have also been fooled. The person answering reference checks is her handler, AY--and I don't appreciate corresponding with a filthy pimp when it comes to my safety. And these are the sad facts, so please quit fucking whining to the mods to shut down a thread that outlined the truth for you. Sorry you can't read.
Gemma,

You like drama and you like to stir the pot with any kind of drama that you can get your hands on. The only reason you are even posting this is because KVD told you these lies. You are being manipulated by KVD (Miss Texas) or whatever handle she decides to reveal next. I get calls from other providers EVERY DAY who I talk to over the phone answering reference checks.

You say I have been busted by MANY GENTLEMAN who are scared to come forth because they are ashamed?? That's BS. No one has ever been fooled by me. No one has a problem coming forth about being stood up, NCNS'd and having their time wasted and posting alerts when another provider does something alert worthy right?? What's the point of an INFORMATION EXCHANGE board and alerts section if no one posts if I was to do something like that?
Old 03-14-2016, 09:50 AM   #28
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

But...but..you and your pimp were also Facebook friends. How do you not know one another? Your desires to be social stars led to y'alls cover being blown.

Ftr: The truth spreads far and fast...good luck trying to outrun it.
Old 03-14-2016, 09:50 AM   #29
Lariyah_Cash
Blonde Spinner Barbie

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
The group is bigger than Ellie & LC & AY
Any of the group from Wichita Ks Photographed by BCD and Implants
Reminds me of Hitler & the Natzi
And yes the investigation has been validated
By more than one source
I can guarantee anyone affiliated with these folks when the hammer slams
Your information belongs to LE & the government... and at their disposal. .. and when they locate the missing women( or their bodies)
They are going after the small fish.. which won't be hard because they have all of your information and probably pictures of your IDs work information addresses ECT
That is why I refuse to reference for any of them
As far as being banned AY
Your female accounts have no access to our powder room or client alerts
Because they know.. The mods in KCMO
Savannah,

I have not had a photoshoot with BCD since last summer so try again. You people are literally grasping at straws in attempts to do everything you can to ruin my reputation. Savannah you got information from Gemma who got her information from KVD, who started this all to began with. Since i've been apart of this board I have never been apart of ANY DRAMA but this! I have never seen or heard anything like this before. I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OR INVOLVEMENT IN ANY MISSING PERSON or PEOPLE whatsoever and I don't know anyone who does! NONE of that has anything to do with me. That is the craziest thing I've ever heard.
Old 03-14-2016, 09:54 AM   #30
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

DUH you don't ncns--You have a fucking quota to make

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women