Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160392
Yssup Rider59879
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47475
pyramider46370
bambino40296
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35251
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2010, 10:11 AM   #46
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill View Post
I fly out of Washington today. After reading this thread, I'm kissing the ground when I land in Canada lol

Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:16 AM   #47
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill View Post
I fly out of Washington today. After reading this thread, I'm kissing the ground when I land in Canada lol

Please take me with you! I'd love to be with Lauren in Canada. Spooning and snuggling in Tronoto, yes.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:18 AM   #48
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
Please take me with you! I'd love to be with Lauren in Canada. Spooning and snuggling in Tronoto, yes.
http://www.priceline.com/
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:18 AM   #49
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
Women talking politics makes me hornier then hell......

So why will the unions get a special tax break?
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:22 AM   #50
guest012610-1
Account Disabled

Glad I am an independent thinker and do not drink from the koolaid of either party. Thank you Lonesome Dove for your thoughts. I do tend to agree. Just wish folks would actually do their own research than listen to the talking heads and 30 second sound bites from both parties. Talk to your Dr not a politician. Talk to a Vet who relies upon the VA for their on going health support to determine if you want the private sector out of public health care. Ask questions like, Why is it that one of the most popular employer benefits in Europe is Private Health Insurance?

Our representatives need to analyze the problem and then bring all individuals, irrespective of political affiliations, into the discussion.

The ground swell of anger is based more upon our representatives not listening to their constituents and doing their own thing. I wanted change how our Government worked. However, what I got was the same ol thing. Power corrupts and from what I see these knuckle heads forget who they represent.

ASS

Oh and TexTushHog, thank you for your comments. You really got my dander up sitting in my hospital bed at MD Anderson going through my second round of Chemo. Here I was feeling sorry for myself and you got me so repulsed that I felt that I had to respond to your kool-aid drinking response.

ASS is signing off.
guest012610-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:22 AM   #51
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post

PAC money.
Brown shirts.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:41 AM   #52
Judge Smails
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Ansley, good question.

- why did Nebraska get extra money to pay for Medicaid

- why did Lousiana get $300mm for "stuff"

- Why did plastic surgeons dodge a surtax but some poor bastards who run tanning booths get hit with one in the proposal

Now, in an attempt to be objective, one can make the argument that when labor negotiates, it does so against the "entire" compensation package, including benefits such as health. So, if your union leaders gave up your raise ( theoretically) and substituted a better health plan, it may not be fair to change the terms of that contract in the middle of it.

I think what has most so riled up is the process. As mama once told me, most people like hot dogs, but you would never eat one if you saw how they were made. We are watching hot dogs being made regarding Health Care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post

Judge Smails is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:44 AM   #53
guest051510-1
Miss America

User ID: 3339

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Smails View Post
Ansley, good question.

- why did Nebraska get extra money to pay for Medicaid

- why did Lousiana get $300mm for "stuff"

- Why did plastic surgeons dodge a surtax but some poor bastards who run tanning booths get hit with one in the proposal

Now, in an attempt to be objective, one can make the argument that when labor negotiates, it does so against the "entire" compensation package, including benefits such as health. So, if your union leaders gave up your raise ( theoretically) and substituted a better health plan, it may not be fair to change the terms of that contract in the middle of it.

I think what has most so riled up is the process. As mama once told me, most people like hot dogs, but you would never eat one if you saw how they were made. We are watching hot dogs being made regarding Health Care.
I like all BEEF hot dogs, the other kind just has WAY to much PORK in it for me.
guest051510-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 11:07 AM   #54
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Hebrew National hot dogs are made only with the front half of the cow as well.
Old 01-20-2010, 12:17 PM   #55
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Smails View Post
Now, if in fact that was the case, that would be objective., But it isn't. The "Cadillac tax" provision (i.e., a tax on plans that cost over $23,000/yr) wasn't supposed to even go into effect until 2013, which would have given plenty of time to renegotiate plans. But the unions didn't even like that so they cut themselves a deal to get exempted until 2017 (an probably annually thereafter) and to exclude vision and dental coverage from their calculations.

That is one of the problems with this POS bill -- it is just a series of special deals and will do absolutely jack shit to slow the growth in the cost of health care.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:26 PM   #56
guest041110
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Now, if in fact that was the case, that would be objective., But it isn't. The "Cadillac tax" provision (i.e., a tax on plans that cost over $23,000/yr) wasn't supposed to even go into effect until 2013, which would have given plenty of time to renegotiate plans. But the unions didn't even like that so the cut themselves a deal to get exempted until 2017 (an probably annually thereafter) and to exclude vision and dental coverage from their calculations.

That is one of the problems with this POS bill -- it is just a series of special deals and will do absolutely jack shit to slow the growth in the cost of health care.
And THAT is exactly my point that I did not make clear like PJ did his. Unlike what some have posted that they view my thoughts as being, I am not for more government spending in anyway. I view the current Health Care debate as back room, low-brow politicking that serves only special interests. The needs of the American public is not served by this POS bill.
guest041110 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:29 PM   #57
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Old 01-20-2010, 01:08 PM   #58
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

LD you know you are in trouble when it takes PJ to write a whole paragraph to clarify what you said

re: healthcare

Fundamentally there are at least 2 major problems with healthcare in the US, but I think that most of the political spectrum will agree that 1. cost and 2. large numbers of uninsured people are both problems. One could solve cost without solving the number of uninsured, solving the number of uninsured without solving cost seems to be impossible.
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 01:19 PM   #59
guest041110
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
LD you know you are in trouble when it takes PJ to write a whole paragraph to clarify what you said

True, true I cannot argue with that point except it was two sentences... ahhh, perception is a funny little animal! I should be able to make my point clear myself but whatdoiknow, right?
guest041110 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 01:30 PM   #60
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonesomeDove View Post
True, true I cannot argue with that point except it was two sentences... ahhh, perception is a funny little animal! I should be able to make my point clear myself but whatdoiknow, right?
If you count his entire post it was 4 sentences LOL
discreetgent is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women