Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2009, 11:14 PM   #1
TrulySummer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 59
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Suggestions for Different Ad Sections...

OK, I am starting this thread to get some of the members feedback and to possibly come up with a few good ideas to help ECCIE grow and maybe give the owners some ideas to make our hobby a bit easier.

So, we have the standard forum that allows us to post ONE ad every 7 days. What would ya'll think about making the posts everyday, 2 days or even 3 days?

What do you think about having a weekend forum for ads? I would like to be able to post ads more than every 7 days.

What do you gents and ladies think?
TrulySummer is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 11:32 PM   #2
Mesquitor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

I'm OK with it. If it is something that someone doesn't want to read, they can just go on by. Personally, I read pretty much everything on the Dallas portion of this "board" and never get "bored". Pretty cute, eh?
Mesquitor is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 11:43 PM   #3
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1312
My ECCIE Reviews

Might think about a "quick date" section for ladies that may have some one cancel, extended work day.

Daily ad's will be taken advantage of by some but also may flood the ad section for the hobbyist that doesn't log on regularly. A seperate section for daily mini ad's?

Just thinking out loud. lol

Will it expand for oklahoma soon?
TheHorseTrainer is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 11:54 PM   #4
guest041110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Good topic Summer. I would think that a forum for the weekend would be a good idea but I also think it is also too close to what is currently available over on ASPD. I would hope that this site has a differentiating factor to it which would make it a draw for others looking for something different than ASPD and would get them to come here instead.

As a far as more frequent ads for the ladies, I am not opposed to that but I think the format is what will matter for it to be successful. I would be opposed to an everyday posting ability since that would be really hard to sort through but an every two or three day post count would reduce the total volume a hobbyist would have to sort through but could be an issue once the site grows to a sufficient size.

It makes sense to me to have that ability but I am looking for what the motivation, or end goal, would be so I can better answer the questions you asked in your post. One example of what I am referencing is I have seen where some ladies post on ASPD with a usual weekly post in their home city’s provider ad’s section but for a weekend one, they post in a city they maybe visiting at the time. Another is what THT posted about having a "Quick Date" type of forum... I kind of like that idea as it is different and would provide a reason for other providers being here.
guest041110 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 11:59 PM   #5
blackspanishteacher
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1453
My ECCIE Reviews

Right now the site is still growing, but allowing providers to post ads every day or even every other day will become a bit overwhelming once the site picks up.

Perhaps it can be on a trial basis until more traffic emerges.

Weekend ads seem reasonable and even a forum for ads of last minute providers (providers who are available at a calls notice). I get alot of emails asking for same day appts or calls for appt with in an hour or two. I myself, do not provide same day unless they are a reg student (2+ x's a month). However, many women do, and I think this will be very useful for them and the Hobbyists who love them
blackspanishteacher is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 12:30 AM   #6
guest123009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Once a week is plenty. Right now, a whole week's worth is visible on a single page. Daily will do nothing but cause us to have to page through them all. Just does not seem to add anything of value.

Perhaps a "Last Minute" forum of specials to fill in for cancellations... with the provision that the fee is substantially off the regular price in your weekly ad (say 20 percent). Otherwise, it is just another ad forum and not worth reading in addition to the regular ad forum.
guest123009 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 04:48 AM   #7
Nebekenezer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer View Post
Might think about a "quick date" section for ladies that may have some one cancel, extended work day.
I think that is a GREAT idea, THT. I'm not much of a "last minute" type of guy, but if there was an ad section for that, it might change my mind...
Nebekenezer is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 09:01 AM   #8
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1312
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not big on taking last minute appointments but occasionally I have decided to head some place a bit early, it would be nice to let every one know I have arrived or have openings. Changes in schedules etc. say my hours are normally 9-5 but on weds i have choosen to add evening hours with out pre-booking, that can be said in that type of forum the day before.

Mini ad's I think help keep it fresh in the hobbyist mind the special for the week or regular rates so that when a "special" does get posted they can see what the difference is.
TheHorseTrainer is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 11:15 AM   #9
TBONE
Mumbah

We wouldn't shy away from trying something that's currently being used on ASPD if we feel it's beneficial for hobbyists or providers.

The Weekend (& Holidays) forum is something we've discussed in great detail, and something you will see here soon. We feel it will bring good value for both providers and hobbyists, and a thanks goes out to those who have suggested it.

As far as daily ads, or every hour on the hour ads.....um, we're still discussing that...
TBONE is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 11:31 AM   #10
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

IMO unless there is some change in rate, time, location etc. Then daily ads only suck up bandwidth. However if someone just has the HOTS for me, then use PM and save an ad ;-)
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:45 AM   #11
ace0791
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11
My ECCIE Reviews

I like the weekend ad specials section and the last minute/quick date idea is good.

I think the 7 day posting is often enough if some specialty postings options like those discussed here are available.

Seems like I hear guys looking for late evening late night connections quite often so maybe a special section for 7pm to 7am connections or such since it seems hard to find those providers that work late.

Lastly, there should be a wedge and ramp section, oh maybe that would just be for one provider. Hi Kelly.

ACE
ace0791 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:19 AM   #12
YSD
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

T Bone I agree with a yes to utilizing things on the other site that work. I actually like the weekend thing a lot. You find some really cool offers there. It is really beneficial to the consumer/hobbyist.

THT - I like your idea of the last minute posting thing. I am not a last minute kind of guy myself---in fact I never have the proverbial plan B---if plan A falls through I move on to something completely different. However I love this idea as it would be a key differentiator and isn't that the name of the game?

SP Hunter -I too am NOT thrilled by the daily ad thing because of bandwidth from your side and information overload from ours.

I know staff is looking for new ideas, but the appeal of this site is how clean it looks, the fresh feel, it is user frindly, and has the air of being something really different right now. I am not sure I would change too much of what you already doing as that is what makes this site work. I would not concentrate on the mechanics of the site itself, but rather on marketing for controlled growth whatever that is. It would be nice to see this site grow a lot more but not to the point of the clutter and jumble on aspd. It is the fresh look and feel here that is appealing.

Perhaps contests with some reasonable but cool rewards for recruitng would spike membership. Maybe a lagacy program for frequent users (including providers) by way of a point system. You get X number of points for recuitng a provider and a lesser value for recruiting a hobbyist. You could earn points if you palce an ad or get someone not affiliated with the board to do so. I know there is no budget for such things but maybe a lunch with one of the ladies here or Tickets to an event (some of us get copmed tickets we could donate) or any number of ideas.

So I would not worry about the mechanics and concetrate on membership. However, new growth has to be controlled or this site will turn out to have the look and feel of the competitor which as of lately is way too cluttered thus losing any special feel it may have once had. This board has the chance to be something unique.

Lastly I would suggest that you convene a bunch of us here to get together to brainstrom. the exchange of ideas in a live setting often results in new and innovative ideas. I would volunteer to participate especially in matters of sales and marketing.
YSD is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:44 AM   #13
Introuble
Premium Access

Encounters: 46

I think daily ads are a bad idea. I will use BP and CL as an example. You have some that post an ad once a week or longer. You also have providers that post daily. It has been my experience that the daily posters are the desperate types that cannot fill a days worth of bookings if they had to. It therefore forces the hobbyists to scroll through page after page of worthless repeat advertisers. I would not see a daily advertiser as IMHO she is desperate.

If a provider is GOOD at what she does, is priced where the market will benefit her, and creates good and timeless advertising principles she only needs to advertise monthly as she will not NEED anymore business.

Frequent advertising is a sign of something being broke in the business model. In other words she needs to fix something assuming she can.

If you want to add another advertising forum and leave the current one like it is, then I suggest making one and calling it "Desperate Last Minute Daily Provider Ads"

To do what you are suggesting will be a negative for this site. You being a provider and agency owner, it does look somewhat suspicious for you to suggest that. Not implying that you are desperate, but I do see a conflict of interest issue in you suggesting it. I would assume you are referring to something like "Summer's Treasures" on the other site where you can post ads about your girls daily if need be?
Introuble is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 10:10 AM   #14
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews
Default By area

I would like to see ads divided into sections based on area. On ASPD there are often posts from gentlemen looking for uptown, or downtown, or Arlington, or Frisco, or whatever. And the Fort Worth people seem especially frustrated.

This is a huge metroplex and someone looking for Irving, for example, is not at all interested in reading ads for Garland.

Dividing by this method would probably allow ladies to post more than one ad per week, if it's in a different section. Several ladies have more than one incall (e.g. "Thursdays in Fort Worth")
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 11:54 AM   #15
Introuble
Premium Access

Encounters: 46

I agree with Honey Rose and I would go with FW, Mid-Cities, and Dallas....but to break it down into suburbs such as Garland, Arlington, Dallas etc it will be a pain in the ass. I also believe too much detail is being given to what area they are in, ie Garland, Richardson, Addison etc. I also disagree that people in Irving are not at all interested in Garland providers. That is an assumption on her part.

Lets be careful here we are not letting the tail wag the dog and be especially honest about what the real motive is behind this.

Guys you have to remember, right now we are small and these LITTLE changes will become enormous problems as we grow. Already on ASPD with the influx of BP/CL providers that all the idiot members encouraged to join ASPD, we sometimes see pages per day of once per week ads. Imagine that to be EVERYDAY ads. To be honest with you, most providers advertising on ASPD are not worth seeing anymore....just my opinion which is not worth much some days. ASPD has replace QUALITY with QUANTITY in many regards.

This is simply in my opinion a BAD suggestion.

Make your session good, your price right, act professional in how you manage your business and you can advertise once a month and stay booked. If your business is so bad that you need to advertise everyday I would say you are in the wrong business. If your business is so bad that you need to jump on the internet to let the world know your 2PM canceled and try to fill it, then I would argue you possibly did not screen well enough or you need to adjust your scheduling techniques. Why is it so MANY providers NEVER advertise and stay booked all the time? Hmmmm? Something to be learned there.

No....we are just fine like it is other than maybe the Dallas, Mid-cities, FW split as I suggested.
Introuble is offline   Quote