Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2013, 09:15 PM   #1
The Noob
Premium Access

Encounters: 2
Default To cougar... Or not to cougar???

Ok here's the deal lol. I recently moved to a new job location and met an older woman that apparently likes younger guys. I'm 34, and she says she is 51 but doesn't look it at all. She is in good shape, nice ample breasts, an ass that a 20 yr old would expect, a great attitude, easy to communicate with... I could go on.
Anyways, over the last few days she has gone out of her way to be super thoughtful and sweet to me, gave me her number, texted and hasn't really made it obvious to anyone else at the job that something is going on between us. I've explained to her that I'm still attached and she says she doesn't mind that at all, and that she just wants someone to "play" with and have drink etc.
As a young man, my father use to tell me that "every piece you pass up is a piece you'll never get", and to complicate things I can't honestly say that I'm not attracted to this woman lol.
I'm hoping to get a few laughs, and maybe some good advice from those that read this post. I suspect that if the opportunity arises to "hang out" with this woman, that it's pretty much a done deal lol. After all, I'm still a guy. But I'd like to hear what everyone thinks about this first. Am I getting set up for a less than satisfactory experience? Are women still "good to go" down there at that age? lol. Has anybody already pulled this one off, and what did you learn or think if so? I'm all ears! Have at it guys/gals.
The Noob is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 09:34 PM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

At 51 she knows what she wants. Go for it. And yes, its safe to go down a 51 year old woman ... be sure to check for dust and cobwebs first.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 09:45 PM   #3
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
At 51 she knows what she wants. Go for it. And yes, its safe to go down a 51 year old woman ... be sure to check for dust and cobwebs first.
Excuse me for a moment while I SLAP the dust and cobwebs out of pyramider's head.... WHOMP!

I'm 53, been a successful provider for 6 years, so obviously things "down there" are still "good to go." I've seen plenty of younger men, even in their early twenties. (Although I admit to being more comfy with fellows 35 and up.) They all left happy. The cougar/milf fantasy is alive and well. If a woman retains her enthusiasm for sex through the hormonal challenges of female aging, it's all "good."

"Mature" women are past all the dramatic bulltwinkie, know how to accept and reciprocate pleasure without all the pesky hang-ups of youth. If you and she have chemistry and are both on the same page about the rules of play, don't let age hold you back.

Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 06:03 AM   #4
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Why do you want to whomp me up side my head?

These younguns seem to thinck 50 year old women nowadays are old. I have spent some good time with several 50+ women. The cobwebs and dust was merely a joke since he seems to thinck there might be some in the cougars. I have seen more dust in young women than the 40+ women. The cougars know how to take care of their cooters. They also know what gets them off. Its a tainted nirvana.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 06:22 AM   #5
The Noob
Premium Access

Hahaha, nice save pyramider. I'm listening...
Old 08-14-2013, 07:07 AM   #6
SaltyDog71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Well if you don't jump on this chance Noob, send me her number and I will take care of it for ya!!!!!
SaltyDog71 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 07:32 AM   #7
Guest081115-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 103786
My ECCIE Reviews

Am I getting set up for a less than satisfactory experience? Are women still "good to go" down there at that age? lol. Has anybody already pulled this one off, and what did you learn or think if so? I'm all ears! Have at it guys/gals.

Older woman = Experienced = satisfaction = "Down There" like an active Volcanos.

Don't worry about other experiences!

Go off track and experience it. Nothing to lose if you have your mind set and boundary to not get an "emotional attach"

However, I'm in my mid 40's I prefer someone closer to my age or older.

I had seen 24 yrs old who are very well gentleman. So, try it!
Guest081115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 08:10 AM   #8
The Noob
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDog71 View Post
Well if you don't jump on this chance Noob, send me her number and I will take care of it for ya!!!!!
My initial instinct is to absolutely go for it. She's an incredibly good looking woman for her age, and her personality makes it an even sweeter deal still. I'm more of less just interested in what the general public here has to say about their experiences and such. So far, the vote is unanimous. YES
Old 08-14-2013, 08:14 AM   #9
The Noob
Premium Access

Oh, and a special thanks to the women who have taken the time to add their input. I confess to not knowing a lot about mature women and their physiology. I'll definitely take you gals word for it. (-:
Old 08-14-2013, 08:50 AM   #10
Guest081115-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 103786
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Noob View Post
Oh, and a special thanks to the women who have taken the time to add their input. I confess to not knowing a lot about mature women and their physiology. I'll definitely take you gals word for it. (-:

You're welcome! Mature woman is a stamp of approval! Unless she drop the ball!

Good luck and have fun!
Guest081115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 10:01 AM   #11
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Benjamin Franklin said it quite well a couple of hundred years ago in a letter to a friend who was facing the same issues as the OP:

1745 / Philadelphia

In Praise of Older Women

My dear Friend,
I know of no Medicine fit to diminish the violent natural Inclinations you mention; and if I did, I think I should not communicate it to you. Marriage is the proper Remedy. It is the most natural State of Man, and therefore the State in which you are most likely to find solid Happiness. Your Reasons against entering into it at present appear to me not well-founded. The circumstantial Advantages you have in View by postponing it are not only uncertain, but they are small in comparison with that of the Thing itself, the being married and settled. It is the Man and Woman united that make the compleat human Being. Separate, she wants his Force of Body and Strength of Reason; he, her Softness, Sensibility, and acute Discernment. Together they are more likely to succeed in the World. A single Man has not nearly the Value he would have in that State of Union. He is an incomplete Animal. He resembles the odd Half of a Pair of Scissors. If you get a prudent, healthy Wife, your Industry in your Profession, with her good Economy, will be a Fortune sufficient.
But if you will not take this Counsel, and persist in thinking a Commerce with the Sex inevitable, then I repeat my former Advice: that in all your Amours you should prefer old Women to young ones. You call this a Paradox, and demand my Reasons. They are these:
1. Because as they have more Knowledge of the World and their Minds are better stor’d with Observations, their Conversation is more improving and more lastingly agreeable.
2. Because when Women cease to be handsome, they study to be good. To maintain their Influence over Men, they supply the Diminution of Beauty by an Augmentation of Utility. They learn to do a 1,000 Services small and great, and are the most tender and useful of all Friends when you are sick. Thus they continue amiable. And hence there is hardly such a thing to be found as an old Woman who is not a good Woman.
3. Because there is no hazard of Children, which irregularly produc’d may be attended with much Inconvenience.
4. Because thro’ more Experience, they are more prudent and discreet in conducting an Intrigue to prevent Suspicion. The Commerce with them is therefore safer with regard to your Reputation. And with regard to theirs, if the Affair should happen to be known, considerate People might be rather inclin’d to excuse an old Woman who would kindly take care of a young Man, form his Manners by her good Counsels, and prevent his ruining his Health and Fortune among mercenary Prostitutes.
5. Because in every Animal that walks upright, the Deficiency of the Fluids that fill the Muscles appears first in the highest Part. The Face first grows lank and wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower Parts continuing to the last as plump as ever, so that covering all above with a Basket, and regarding only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old from a young one. And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement.
6. Because the Sin is less. The debauching a Virgin may be her Ruin, and make her for Life unhappy.
7. Because the Compunction is less. The having made a young Girl miserable may give you frequent bitter Reflections, none of which can attend the making an old Woman happy.
8thly and Lastly. They are so grateful!!
Thus much for my Paradox. But still I advise you to marry directly, being sincerely Your affectionate Friend.
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 10:35 AM   #12
hotindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Here's a question to ask yourself:

Would you bang the lady on the right in the photo below?
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...59_634x820.jpg

She is 59, (yes, that's FIFTY NINE) years young.

And if you say you wouldn't, you're a lying ass.

hotindallas is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 10:40 AM   #13
The Noob
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post
Benjamin Franklin said it quite well a couple of hundred years ago in a letter to a friend who was facing the same issues as the OP:

1745 / Philadelphia

In Praise of Older Women

My dear Friend,
I know of no Medicine fit to diminish the violent natural Inclinations you mention; and if I did, I think I should not communicate it to you. Marriage is the proper Remedy. It is the most natural State of Man, and therefore the State in which you are most likely to find solid Happiness. Your Reasons against entering into it at present appear to me not well-founded. The circumstantial Advantages you have in View by postponing it are not only uncertain, but they are small in comparison with that of the Thing itself, the being married and settled. It is the Man and Woman united that make the compleat human Being. Separate, she wants his Force of Body and Strength of Reason; he, her Softness, Sensibility, and acute Discernment. Together they are more likely to succeed in the World. A single Man has not nearly the Value he would have in that State of Union. He is an incomplete Animal. He resembles the odd Half of a Pair of Scissors. If you get a prudent, healthy Wife, your Industry in your Profession, with her good Economy, will be a Fortune sufficient.
But if you will not take this Counsel, and persist in thinking a Commerce with the Sex inevitable, then I repeat my former Advice: that in all your Amours you should prefer old Women to young ones. You call this a Paradox, and demand my Reasons. They are these:
1. Because as they have more Knowledge of the World and their Minds are better stor’d with Observations, their Conversation is more improving and more lastingly agreeable.
2. Because when Women cease to be handsome, they study to be good. To maintain their Influence over Men, they supply the Diminution of Beauty by an Augmentation of Utility. They learn to do a 1,000 Services small and great, and are the most tender and useful of all Friends when you are sick. Thus they continue amiable. And hence there is hardly such a thing to be found as an old Woman who is not a good Woman.
3. Because there is no hazard of Children, which irregularly produc’d may be attended with much Inconvenience.
4. Because thro’ more Experience, they are more prudent and discreet in conducting an Intrigue to prevent Suspicion. The Commerce with them is therefore safer with regard to your Reputation. And with regard to theirs, if the Affair should happen to be known, considerate People might be rather inclin’d to excuse an old Woman who would kindly take care of a young Man, form his Manners by her good Counsels, and prevent his ruining his Health and Fortune among mercenary Prostitutes.
5. Because in every Animal that walks upright, the Deficiency of the Fluids that fill the Muscles appears first in the highest Part. The Face first grows lank and wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower Parts continuing to the last as plump as ever, so that covering all above with a Basket, and regarding only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old from a young one. And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement.
6. Because the Sin is less. The debauching a Virgin may be her Ruin, and make her for Life unhappy.
7. Because the Compunction is less. The having made a young Girl miserable may give you frequent bitter Reflections, none of which can attend the making an old Woman happy.
8thly and Lastly. They are so grateful!!
Thus much for my Paradox. But still I advise you to marry directly, being sincerely Your affectionate Friend.
That's pretty good man. I knew I liked that guy for some reason lol jk jk. Ben is the MAN!
Old 08-14-2013, 10:43 AM   #14
The Noob
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotindallas View Post
Here's a question to ask yourself:

Would you bang the lady on the right in the photo below?
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...59_634x820.jpg

She is 59, (yes, that's FIFTY NINE) years young.

And if you say you wouldn't, you're a lying ass.

Krikey... She is a looker. Yes I would!
Old 08-14-2013, 01:10 PM   #15
mwsatx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Noob View Post
...She is in good shape, nice ample breasts, an ass that a 20 yr old would expect, a great attitude, easy to communicate with... I could go on.
Anyways, over the last few days she has gone out of her way to be super thoughtful and sweet to me, gave me her number, texted and hasn't really made it obvious to anyone else at the job that something is going on between us. I've explained to her that I'm still attached and she says she doesn't mind that at all, and that she just wants someone to "play" with and have drink etc....
What in the HELL are you waiting for?? She's attractive, great attitude, wants to "play" and seems like she can keep it quiet. Women like that are VERY difficult to find!!!
mwsatx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women