Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Upstate New York
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Upstate New York Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70394
biomed160366
Yssup Rider59872
gman4452886
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47449
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37068
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35219
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2024, 02:42 AM   #16
rhettdog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by c655 View Post
I'll put in my 2 cents for what it's worth.

Since I've been going to Moon, they have had that building in the plaza to themselves. When I went this time, there were a LOT more cars in the area where Moon is. I actually parked in the next lot over first, to see what was going on.

Looks like there may be a new business. When I came back out, there was a gaggle of at least six women having quite the animated conversation. One gave me the stink eye as I was getting in my vehicle...lol. I also see there is a recent one star Google review, "If you’re looking for a happy ending this is the place for you. If you want an actual massage go elsewhere."

Maybe someone has complained? I remember the talk about Ming too, and a certain "Viking" guy who was going on about places being watched.
There was an ARC day center in the plaza when I first started going to moon but that left and they have had the space to themselves for quite awhile. If a new business is going in there they might have problems down the road. So we all need to be casreful. hope they stay I really enjoy my visits there.
rhettdog is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 08:52 AM   #17
Maximum4
Premium Access

Encounters: 120

I find it unlikely that a “trooper” would be watching an area that is covered by the Syracuse PD. Secondly, what did the trooper say, “I pulled you over because we saw you leaving an Asian Spa and I just wanted to let you know, we’re watching the place”

Why would the police/trooper notify someone that they were preparing to perform law enforcement? Doesn’t seem like a great way to conduct a sting.

In any case, any time the police want to shut down one of these places, they can. It’s far too easy to get extras at any of the AMPs in Syracuse.

However, I’m certain businesses next door probably don’t want an AMP next door, so the police could have easily been called to take a look. SPD, not state troopers though.

The only question you should be asking is, “Do you think it’s worth the risk?”
Maximum4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 02:59 AM   #18
rhettdog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum4 View Post
I find it unlikely that a “trooper” would be watching an area that is covered by the Syracuse PD. Secondly, what did the trooper say, “I pulled you over because we saw you leaving an Asian Spa and I just wanted to let you know, we’re watching the place”

Why would the police/trooper notify someone that they were preparing to perform law enforcement? Doesn’t seem like a great way to conduct a sting.

In any case, any time the police want to shut down one of these places, they can. It’s far too easy to get extras at any of the AMPs in Syracuse.

However, I’m certain businesses next door probably don’t want an AMP next door, so the police could have easily been called to take a look. SPD, not state troopers though.

The only question you should be asking is, “Do you think it’s worth the risk?”

You make a very good point max!
rhettdog is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 10:48 AM   #19
bufferdean
Premium Access

Encounters: 75
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for your common sense analysis. It’s seems unlikely that the troopers pulled anyone over. But, there is a certain degree of risk at any one of these spas. I suspect it’s more likely that a rival business wants to inflict harm on a popular place. Claiming “I am not a rival” is rather gratuitous, anyway. Nevertheless, patrons should always exercise discretion and caution.
bufferdean is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 10:06 PM   #20
Bobbybadass315
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

SPD doesn’t pull anyone over lol. It was the state police , my friend wouldn’t lie about it. They asked what he received from the amp. What she was wearing and all that stuff. They were investigating sex trafficking they said … so it’s a State Police investigation , not local.
Bobbybadass315 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 06:46 PM   #21
bufferdean
Premium Access

My ECCIE Reviews

I just heard that Moon Spa was shut down. Haven’t been able to confirm that. Is this true or bunk?
Old 04-20-2024, 07:16 AM   #22
Maximum4
Premium Access

Encounters: 120

So what have we learned from this?

When you get pulled over you and they ask you questions, you say:

“I don’t wish to discuss my day.” or “I’m sorry officer, I can’t really help you. Am I being detained?”

What a bummer if Moon got shutdown.
Maximum4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 04:20 PM   #23
bufferdean
Premium Access

My ECCIE Reviews

Looks like Moon has been eclipsed!
Old 04-21-2024, 07:48 AM   #24
George88
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 25

I went there on Friday afternoon and the door was locked.....I just assumed that they were "full".
George88 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 12:50 PM   #25
Hard2Kill
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

There really is no dark side of the moon,as a matter of fact it's all dark
Hard2Kill is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 07:05 AM   #26
Jordan367ball
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

For future reference, if you are ever pulled over by the police and asked questions, you have the right to remain silent and not answer those questions, especially when the answers to those questions might incriminate you.It appears to me that the police may have more of an interest in the place that you obtained your happy ending than your specific violation of the law.
Jordan367ball is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women