Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > California > SF Bay Area > Coed Discussions - SF Bay Area
Coed Discussions - SF Bay Area Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47487
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-03-2013, 10:25 PM   #1
rxram03
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2
Default 411 on California (possible relocation)

Hey there SF people. I have 2 possible opportunities that have been presented to me. The company that I work for has 2 open positions in California, one in San Jose the other in Moraga. The question I have is about Cali in general, rather the current state of your state. I honestly haven't kept tabs on what's going on in Cali since I never thought I might have a chance to live there. I know Cali has had, or maybe still does have, budget issues in the past but what else is going on that someone may need to take into consideration before moving. I've fantasied in the past about living in or in close proximity to San Francisco so this could be that chance. I know Cali has a state income tax, something Texas doesn't have. Is there a city wage tax? My company gives a cost of living adjustment (though I'm not positive if state income tax is factored into that) and pays relocation costs. The position just opened up a couple of days ago so there's a lot of info I still don't have from my company yet. Any info you could send my way would be great or if there are any important websites you think I should look at.
Old 06-28-2013, 06:57 PM   #2
Secret_Amore
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 183711
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

that's just sad 124 views an NOBODY could take the time of day to respond??? o.O
Old 06-30-2013, 03:57 PM   #3
professoreccie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 192
Default Posting to old thread

Not much to be added to this and I sent him a PM to assist when he first posted this.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women