Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-14-2011, 04:50 PM   #211
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
You are missing the point. The post about the nuclear plants and Japanese being in charge not Russians should have been offensive to anyone who found Lauren's joke offensive. Yet not a peep. Why? .Frankly I thought the post was fine, but I'm waiting to hear from those who wish to find offense with sterotypes ..... or is it only when certain people post something that it becomes fair game??????
you are missing the whole point DG, because if you point out such things then you have to also admit other things to be wrong. Plus, what did he say? He said simply that russians have other ways of atomic reactors than japanese. That is the truth. The methods are different. Western reactors are differently built.
Cernobyl was a catastrophe also for technical reasons.

I think its time to admit for you that you are beating a DEAD HORSE here! The points you bring are not valid enough to outfocus what the posters you seem to defend do. The posts you bring in don`t make it ok that someone else does chastice others.

The fact that many people behave stupid does not make it ok for you (or me or anyone else ) to behave the same way. Its just dividing attention. When you are caught with your pants down are you going around accusing others of having also no underwear? That is like saying a drug addict takes drugs because all of them do. Haha.

The point i am trying to make is that the topic of being more careful in voicing an opinion has been made here already. And - beware - even stupid political tight assed me - has gotten the message. But someone didn`t. That is the point. We have been there done that. AND it was not me who cried to moderators that i shall be given a warning and who drumrolled all her friends to chastice me. I can handle myself very well.

So the point is - how can a poster that does the same criticise me? Explain that? We have been there done that already. So when i call a poster stupid for not having any clue of what is being talked about its but when someone else does the same thing you hand out

We are beating a dead horse here.
Old 03-14-2011, 04:52 PM   #212
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Of course we all see things differently. But I don't see that my question was answered. Someone else want to give it a try?
Old 03-14-2011, 04:53 PM   #213
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
We are beating a dead horse here.
I've been trying to get the point across all day that this has been a dead horse for weeks already. Finally something we agree on.
Old 03-14-2011, 04:55 PM   #214
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I agree but you can't go hiding behind your Daddy after calling me one!
No, you can do pretty much anything you want on the Internet -- just like you can anywhere else. But like everywhere else, actions have consequences. Those consequences are different on the Internet, but they still occur.

For example, say I call you an asshole in person. You might hit me (or try to mf ) and break my nose. If you do it online, the response is not as direct. You might put me on ignore and its like I don't exists. If everyone else on the message board did the same, I'd soon be out of the discussion -- I could read, but effectively not participate. Thats kind of the Internet form of incarceration -- reserved for major infractions like our old buddy herfacechair.

But you also have to realize that these characters we play on message boards like this have images and reputations. What you do stays with you. If you constantly throw stones and hide behind someone, you won't be taken seriously (kind of like your links). Its not quite as isolating as the group ignore, but its isolating none the less.

On the other hand, some people don't care about being shunned. They are secure in who they are and don't really give a shit what anonymous avatars on the Internet think of their avatar. Others are insecure and need to be "loved".

There aren't any absolute answers to this. It all depends on the individuals. The only thing the mods do is throw a little cold water on the dogs when they start barking too loud at each other. You seem to think they are biased. I don't. I think it is a thankless job that needs to be done and they do a pretty good lick at it.
Old 03-14-2011, 04:57 PM   #215
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Of course we all see things differently. But I don't see that my question was answered. Someone else want to give it a try?
Ooo!!!!! Ooo!!!!! Ooo!!!!! I know.
Old 03-14-2011, 04:58 PM   #216
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
The question of why you defend person one and WTF defends me? Well - men and cocks. Or men and brains ( and personal biases) . some men love intellectuals and others like religious people.
I was new to this board and then someone ran their whole hoard of bulldogs over me for telling someone in not so nice words that someone has no clue of science.
I got a warning. Said poster didn`t for telling me i am antisemitic and making chasticing comments all the time. That was the whole difference. It was plain and simply unfair.
Cocks in vagina aside.

WTF defends me and others defend others. What is your problem? Feel free to open your own thread. The people you defend open such threads all the time trying to point out on how much of a better provider they are in comparison to bitches that "don`t deserve their existence to acknowledged" (whoever that poor girl was). Why can`t WTF do the same? Hypocrites ?? Think so.
I love myself some WTF. And - wow - we did not even do dirty things with each other to have a great connection. Which means i am capable of using my BRAIN when attracting people which is a quality of which i am proud off.

you love yourself someone else.

We are in a free world. Question answered . THREAD CLOSED????
Old 03-14-2011, 05:03 PM   #217
discreetgent
Valued Poster

LOL, must require a lot of defending to open up two different threads to do it .... but what if the real point was opening threads to go after someone? Not being the Shadow I can't say that I know what lurks in the hearts of men.
Old 03-14-2011, 05:04 PM   #218
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You are missing the point. The post about the nuclear plants and Japanese being in charge not Russians should have been offensive to anyone who found Lauren's joke offensive. Yet not a peep. Why? .Frankly I thought the post was fine, but I'm waiting to hear from those who wish to find offense with sterotypes ..... or is it only when certain people post something that it becomes fair game??????

Quote:
Welcome to the rest of us mere mortals world. We never have gotten the question answered since Feb 5th! Yet you are crying like a baby when yours goes unanswered for 5 minutes!

But I will not stoop to the level that I despise so I will try and answer your question.

I did not think anything of Laurens joke, it did not bother me, I did not think anything of Iaintlien post. I hope that answers your question.

I did find it strange that Lauren defended her joke and called people stupid that did not get it yet she was offended by nina's post on Jesus when Lauren plainly does not understand the history of that subject.

What will happen is that when a thread turns aganist you and even you have trouble defending your position you will have it locked. That is what half the forum is up in arms over.
Old 03-14-2011, 05:06 PM   #219
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
THREAD CLOSED????
Unless the thread becomes completely egregious only WTF can make the request. Why don't you send him a PM to do so?
Old 03-14-2011, 05:07 PM   #220
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Quote:
Welcome to the rest of us mere mortals world. We never have gotten the question answered since Feb 5th! Yet you are crying like a baby when yours goes unanswered for 5 minutes!

But I will not stoop to the level that I despise so I will try and answer your question.

I did not think anything of Laurens joke, it did not bother me, I did not think anything of Iaintlien post. I hope that answers your question.
That wasn't my question.
Old 03-14-2011, 05:10 PM   #221
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

This chit is better than HBO...that's all I'm sayin.

Oh, and LONDON did not have anything to do with it this time lol.
Old 03-14-2011, 05:11 PM   #222
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
That wasn't my question.
Ask again then, I haven't a clue as to what you want answered. I am willing to do my best once I know the question
Old 03-14-2011, 05:15 PM   #223
discreetgent
Valued Poster

My question was what the two threads I posted links to had in common. Both were started by the same person ... and both just stirred the pot without really getting anywhere.
Old 03-14-2011, 05:17 PM   #224
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:

What will happen is that when a thread turns aganist you and even you have trouble defending your position you will have it locked. That is what half the forum is up in arms over.
Oh so it is proofen that i am a true intellectual :-)
Old 03-14-2011, 05:23 PM   #225
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
. You seem to think they are biased. I don't. I think it is a thankless job that needs to be done and they do a pretty good lick at it.
I think everyone is biased PJ, including you!

Good Lord, take your nose out of their ass for a second there big boy.

I do agree that the job is thankless and they do a fine job.

That does not mean they are not human. If half the posters are afraid to say they see some bias , that does not mean that there is no bias.

I do not think it is intentional but what Mod would not want honest input from its posters?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women