Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47487
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2016, 12:13 PM   #1
AlexisMoore
Latina MILF

User ID: 207567
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default New To Dallas..Confused As Hell..But Having Fun

So, learning Dallas has been quite the challenge for me this last month! I am still trying to figure out what places like mid-cities means and trying to figure out whats the best location to put my incall. I am finding that this is alot of hard work and confusing especially if you dont know where to look and what areas to aviod!
Please guys, can you help me out a little. What are some of the areas to avoid when looking for a private incall? Areas that scare you or whatever? I hate hotels and want a private place again. The opinions from yall will be different from the girls I am sure. Also getting some help into how this DFW Metroplex is divided up into hobby terms would be appreciated also.
Despite being very lost, confused, and turned around...I am having lots of fun here in Dallas. Everyone I have met has been very helpful and nice. I appreciate that. I hate asking for help but I am in a city where I know noone, not even the providers...sucks

Alexis
AlexisMoore is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 12:33 PM   #2
seanj317
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Definitely avoid the high 5 area. Go further south or north on 75.
seanj317 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 12:37 PM   #3
AlexisMoore
Latina MILF

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What is the high 5 area? Thats what I mean when I say that I feel so lost here...I dont understand how yall divide up the DFW area....
Old 03-11-2016, 12:50 PM   #4
ftwpkrjames
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Go west - towards Fort Worth.
ftwpkrjames is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 12:51 PM   #5
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

I just moved from the high five area (where highway 75 intersects interstate 635) and yes that area has become a bit run down.

Many ladies prefer upscale incalls near the galleria which is where 635 and the Dallas North Tollway intersect.

There are other nice locations, which I'm less familiar with.

I wish you ask the best with settling in!

milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 12:58 PM   #6
Dilbertgolf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

High five is area around 635/75. DFW is large and spread out. Think-Dallas on the East side Ft Worth on the West side, pretty much everything in between is the Midcities. Typical cities that aren't exactly hobby friendly, meaning the police actively make the hobby difficult would be Addison, Arlington, Irving. There are providers in those cities that have no problems, but they are well-versed in their profession and know how to keep a low profile. I'm by no means an expert, others will surely chime in and offer sound advice.
Dilbertgolf is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 01:01 PM   #7
kenincolony
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

Just moved here a year ago and still lost! Granted I come from a county of less than 300,000. Google Maps has been my friend!
kenincolony is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 01:41 PM   #8
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Pimp city anywhere around coit/635

Tollway, Plano, Richardson areas are much better options
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 01:44 PM   #9
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I35 @ TX 121 Sam Rayburn Tollway Near Carrollton and Lewisville is good to okay and also had low supply of providers.

I635@ Dallas North Tollway a.k.a Gallaria area is a great high end location but has lots of providers.

Belt line road @ Dallas North Tollway = Addison.
Addison can be tricky, but it's nice.

Belt line @ HWY 75 down to I635@ (Richardson & high five area) A bit run down but good central location. Lots of guys can get there.

Parker Rd @ 75 (Plano ) Good mix. Some very high quality and some mediocre providers both find work.

All down hill south of Downtown.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 03:37 PM   #10
AlexisMoore
Latina MILF

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
I35 @ TX 121 Sam Rayburn Tollway Near Carrollton and Lewisville is good to okay and also had low supply of providers.

I635@ Dallas North Tollway a.k.a Gallaria area is a great high end location but has lots of providers.

Belt line road @ Dallas North Tollway = Addison.
Addison can be tricky, but it's nice.

Belt line @ HWY 75 down to I635@ (Richardson & high five area) A bit run down but good central location. Lots of guys can get there.

Parker Rd @ 75 (Plano ) Good mix. Some very high quality and some mediocre providers both find work.

All down hill south of Downtown.

This helps alot. I love the central locations and will be looking for an incall in suggested areas. I hate hotels so looking for an apartment. Can someone maybe PM me and give me the 411 on Addison and why everyone says to be careful?
I know in Houston everywhere was HOT!! Those fuckers never slept!! But that is where screening comes in. I never had issues in Houston. But I knew the city inside and out. Dallas is different.
Old 03-11-2016, 04:06 PM   #11
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I hear Pleasant Grove is a happening place.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 04:30 PM   #12
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

While many people use the term Mid Cities to include Arlington, Grand Prairie, and Irving, the purists Among Us will insist that Mid-Cities applies to Hurst, Euless, and Bedford.

Oh and make sure you place an ad every now and then in the Fort Worth providers ad forum, even if you have no intention of ever doing an outcall to Tarrant County, just to taunt those of us over here in the Western Waste lands. We're like poor kids looking in the candy store window.
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 05:50 PM   #13
earnthismoney
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Alot of ppl give high five a bad wrap nd understandable as the many rundown motels in the area...

Stay away from 635/Jupiter. ... and any two story motels...

Its no wonder y so many providerrs flock to high five though because like any business ita all about location location location. ...

Id suggest either 635 from dall tollway to midway or us75 north of beltine....

But ifyour worries stem from l.e. id stay in dallas county no doubt... dpd has way more to worry about than a provider or client meeting for monetary companionship.

Farmers branch pd plano pd nd richardson pd can be petty when it comes to random traffic stops... been driving dallas for 10+ yrs nd only seem to have problems in other bordering jurisdictions other than dallas

Hope all our input helps..
earnthismoney is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 06:47 PM   #14
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
I hear Pleasant Grove is a happening place.
That's fucked up pyramider, the lady is looking for help not looking to get killed or robbed...smh

Alexis, ignore his post, Pleasant Grove is a low income community in South East Dallas, not the worst in the area but pretty rough.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 07:02 PM   #15
maa2015
Cunninglus Man...

Encounters: 28

I would suggest the midcities area. Keep moving around the midcities. Stay a head of any possible pimps and the law by moving around. FTW is also good. The other areas are high end and just to loopy. Well, good luck.
maa2015 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women