Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2011, 06:55 PM   #16
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
WHO THE HELL CARES??????

Apparently you do if you responded- COG who is the bigger fool- the fool are the one who follows the fool? Think about it!!! You don't care- but you took time out to respond to my question that you could care less about? You see when someone post something I could give a rats ass about- I don't respond-simple as that!!!!
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 10:55 PM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Thanks for responding.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 10:59 PM   #18
thehobbydude
Account Disabled

Anyone surprised? A politician taking money from a corrupt individual? Why are people shocked? Wake the hell up people! Democrats, Republicans, same shit different name. They might as well just call themselves the "Screw Americans Party" and just admit that they're no different from each other. One screws us one way and the other one another way.
thehobbydude is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 11:12 PM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

We will never get out of this mess if we continue to depend on Democrats or Republicans.
Old 11-05-2011, 06:34 AM   #20
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehobbydude View Post
Anyone surprised? A politician taking money from a corrupt individual? Why are people shocked? Wake the hell up people! Democrats, Republicans, same shit different name. They might as well just call themselves the "Screw Americans Party" and just admit that they're no different from each other. One screws us one way and the other one another way.

the republicans are very bad, but democrats are worse and I can prove it.........not one republican voted for Odumbocare.....it was rammed through by the flea party...........
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 08:10 AM   #21
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
very true and people like Whirlway and Marshall believes that electing a GOP will cure all what's wrong- they are brainwashed
Old 11-05-2011, 05:36 PM   #22
thehobbydude
Account Disabled

Marshall, your beloved Republican Party has as much blame as the Democratic Party. If the Republican Party had all the answers to everything that's wrong with the US, why didn't they take advantage of their majority in Congress and with Bush in the White House between 2000-20006. They didn't fix Social Security, Medicare, illegal immigration, got us into two wars (supported by the Democrats), and the list goes on. Reagan tripled our debt, GWB doubled our debt (hence both Presidents increased our debt more than all previous presidents combined, just like Obama). If the GOP knew Fannie/Freddie were going to be trouble, why not tackle it between 2000-2006? I'm sorry but this Democrat Vs. Republican is fucking joke. 6 years was plenty of time to do a lot of work, instead they just continued with business as usual and running up the debt.
Old 11-05-2011, 06:15 PM   #23
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Marshall, your beloved Republican Party has as much blame as the Democratic Party. If the Republican Party had all the answers to everything that's wrong with the US, why didn't they take advantage of their majority in Congress and with Bush in the White House between 2000-20006. They didn't fix Social Security, Medicare, illegal immigration, got us into two wars (supported by the Democrats), and the list goes on. Reagan tripled our debt, GWB doubled our debt (hence both Presidents increased our debt more than all previous presidents combined, just like Obama). If the GOP knew Fannie/Freddie were going to be trouble, why not tackle it between 2000-2006? I'm sorry but this Democrat Vs. Republican is fucking joke. 6 years was plenty of time to do a lot of work, instead they just continued with business as usual and running up the debt.

I'm not a Republican, I'm a conservative.....conservatives have the answers to all our problems......I don't like the Republicans, but I dislike them less than democrats because now and then an occasional conservative can slide through that party and get elected......

all you flea baggers want to bring down the great Ronaldus Maximus, but you can't.....are you aware that Reagan had the democrat party in charge of the house and senate for 6 out of his 8 years? are you aware of which branch of government has control of the purse? No, you didn't know....you're just another America hating cock-sucker......Reagan accomplished a lot....it's shocking how much democrat bitch-slapping he did to make it happen......because he didn't have control of the congress, he did have to negotiate for what he wanted and the democrats increased the debt.......you didn't know that because you're just a stupid cunt......

now that everybody's laughing at you because you got marshalled, I'll just say I'm finished with you.......go fuck yourself!..............HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Old 11-05-2011, 06:22 PM   #24
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
hobby if I were you I would ignore Marshall he's not on your level- you told the truth- both party is to blame- I am still wondering where all the jobs are from the Bush 2% tax cuts.
Old 11-05-2011, 06:26 PM   #25
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Dumb fuck, Conservstives think most Republicans are whores!
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 06:28 PM   #26
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
hobby if I were you I would ignore Marshall he's not on your level-

what wellendowedmaninmymouth1911 didn't say is that your level is far beneath mine............... such stupid bitches.........
Old 11-05-2011, 07:23 PM   #27
thehobbydude
Account Disabled

Marhall - You're funny. Calling me a fleabagger and a cunt. I'm more conservative than you are. I hate both parties more than you do. I call out the GOP because you seem to be in love with them while they're screwing you. And if you think I got Marshalled, I didn't, your comments don't bother me one bit. I find it funny that a conservative (I assume with Christian values as well) treats people the way you do. I guess that's why going to church is important for you guys, so that God can forgive all the sins you accumulate during the week. And before you call me an atheist, I'm not, I believe there is a God but I hate organized religion, that's another scam as well. And yes, I knew that Reagan had a democratically controlled congress but he also signed the budgets. He did have the power to veto if he didn't agree with the budgets that came to his desk for approval. You're really funny, I guess I'll come here to get my daily dose of comedy with your posts.
Old 11-05-2011, 11:13 PM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Hobbydude, the only reason to come here is for the entertainment. If you take these people too seriously, you will get too depressed to hobby.
Old 11-05-2011, 11:49 PM   #29
thehobbydude
Account Disabled

COG - I agree, this is pretty entertaining.
Old 11-22-2011, 03:01 PM   #30
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Federal regulators think the MF Global ripped off as much as $1.2 billion of investor money (twice the previous estimated amount). And crook Corzine is on the lamb.........
Whirlaway is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women