Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47510
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2013, 07:43 PM   #61
EastTxGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I know when my life is boring and meaningless. That's when I read meaningless dribble like this, and then take the time to respond. I didn't find enough humor to laugh, so I will simply be satisfied that my life issues aren't as complex as the OP's. A number of adjectives come to mind for describing this course of events that are playing out here. But you know what mama says, "Play nice." And, "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." Sometimes it is hard to live up to those standards.
EastTxGent is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 07:47 PM   #62
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTxGent View Post
I know when my life is boring and meaningless. That's when I read meaningless dribble like this, and then take the time to respond. I didn't find enough humor to laugh, so I will simply be satisfied that my life issues aren't as complex as the OP's. A number of adjectives come to mind for describing this course of events that are playing out here. But you know what mama says, "Play nice." And, "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." Sometimes it is hard to live up to those standards.
Truly, sir, you are an "EastTxGent".

I was not able to resist, I salute you for your strength of will.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 07:49 PM   #63
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTxGent View Post
... I didn't find enough humor to laugh ...
When he breaks out the blue and red ink, revealing his true identity, will that do it for you?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:53 PM   #64
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

@glenn quagmire dime peice as in beautiful not an object this is a person.
Bwhy show her this thread,she is s busy person,and emailing her is the reson this thread began.
C Once again my mind is made up dinner with this provider is what i want.

@Glynette poetry maybe that was a better solution.

@RedLeg505 okay? this is a serious topic If I intended humor I would have posted in the humor section.

@Lilian Vess Google it.

@Glynette now you are getting creepy kind of Ironic.
kusmaldo is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:56 PM   #65
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

@easttexasgent I have a degree and have traveled the world and I speak Portugese and Japanese typical of someone from texas

@johnny Yanks thanks for having my back.
Old 05-21-2013, 09:02 PM   #66
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

@Aris Rose greatest fail of all time?
Old 05-22-2013, 06:07 AM   #67
retone
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

I can't believe that I just sat and read this entire thread.
retone is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:06 AM   #68
proudoftexas
Not banned yet

You can't get that time back, but you only have yourself to blame. You had to know where it was going based on the first post.
proudoftexas is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:44 AM   #69
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusmaldo View Post
@empty wallet yeah i seemed to desperate i will give it a shot. she was very vivid
in her response to my emails used capital letters and four letter words.i'm thinking she took her anger out on me about something.hey! i'm not sick,repulsive or a freak!
You may already know this, but that's my signature. Don't take it personally...unless the shoe fits.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:49 AM   #70
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

@ retone i can't believe this thread has gotten so many reposts.is my situation really
that interesting,hmmmmm let me see yep it is okay can i still date with my dime piece

@proud of texas where it was going okay so based on your opinion
where was it going?
Old 05-22-2013, 08:57 AM   #71
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

@retone i can't believe myself that this thread has gotten this much attention,this
would be a great script for a romantic comedy.

@proud of texas,where its going? I still can have a great ending here.
Old 05-22-2013, 09:01 AM   #72
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

WARNING. I AM GOING TO SHARE A BAD IDEA WITH YOU. FOLLOW THAT IDEA AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Quote:
@glynette Riker right my knowledge is too rusty,second i'm not obbsessive and I told her I would contact her daily as asign of my commitment to the date.
Telling someone in advance that you are going to engage in obsessive behavior does not negate its obsessiveness.

Quote:
@cum1more I'm confident I can get my dinner date
I have references you know..............and a 2005 Mercedes Benz 300E
I am assuming that you are planning to pay her regular hourly rate for time/companionship. If your plan was to pay her with dinner and your sparkling personality, you can stop reading. However, I remember reading you've paid "top dollar" for "just dinner," and you do own a Mercedes. So,...

WARNING. I AM GOING TO SHARE A BAD IDEA WITH YOU. FOLLOW THAT IDEA AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Sending a provider a barrage of daily e-mails doesn't show your commitment. It makes her think you need to be committed. You could show your commitment by offering to pre-pay a percentage of what you plan to spend for her time/companionship. Obviously, a higher percentage would show a higher level of commitment. "I'm really committed to seeing you; here's $10," doesn't quite send the message. There are different ways to do this. Let her tell you how she wants it. The most likely outcome is that she will take the money, and you will never see her. Again, the most likely outcome is that she will take the money, and you will never see her. However, you own a Mercedes, so it's not about the money, and you will have learned a lesson.

Again, good luck.

WARNING. I HAVE SHARED A BAD IDEA WITH YOU. FOLLOW THAT IDEA AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 09:17 AM   #73
proudoftexas
Not banned yet

It's not just a Mercedes, man. It's a 2005 300E. High. Rollin'.

The best way to do it is to send more than enough to cover the evening, and tell her to refund you part of it when you meet. You trust her that much.

kusmaldo,

You do not understand what I get out of this thread. For you, you think success is getting a dinner with this BP gal. While you're in a committed relationship, mind you. Somehow, this is going to make your world a happier place. Dinner, just dinner. Then you're done and the rest of your life will be complete.

To be perfectly honest, I think you're delusional, and I think your behavior as exhibited on this thread is delusional. I thought that after I read your original post, and everything you've done since then has confirmed it. But hey, Don Quixote was delusional, too, so maybe you can be extra charming with your delusions, and ultimately bring BP girl into it as well. The Impossible Dream and all that.

But I absolutely don't see it going that way.

So what I'm enjoying is seeing you persist in this. Not in real life, which I'll never observe -- thankfully --- but even just the persistence you show on this thread is amusing to me.

What are you trying to prove to any of us? You don't know us. We don't know you. Hell, most of us don't even know each other. We have no investment in the outcome of all of this. Yet, it's still important to you on some level to show you're right. Why? And don't answer that. I'm not truly interested.

You've been given some very good advice on this thread alongside the snarkiness, so it's not like everyone wishes ill on you. They just want to shake your shoulders and give you a wake up slap to try to snap you out of this. The problem is, it's not a momentary delusion. It's who you are, and this BP gal is simply the latest target.

You know what the difference is between scary obsession and loving doting? How the person feels about you. With a professional, one of their bigger fears is the obsessive client. You're sending red flags up all over the place. And that bell can't be unrung. It especially can't be unrung by more obsessiveness, or entreaties saying you're not obsessive.

As far as I'm concerned, you're completely fucked with this girl, and deservedly so. Good luck with it. I certainly hope you keep us updated. And post more. I find you amusing.
proudoftexas is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 09:18 AM   #74
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

@empty wallett okay furthur contacting her would only creep her out more.Ionce again was caught in the excitement.If Iam fortunate enough to see her gotta act cool and not creepy.I HAVE SENT MONEY TO DATES BEFORE BUT ONLY AFTER REAL NAMES WERE EXCHANGED.That took a lot of trust.Only one way to quell this ruckus on this thread and that is by trying to schedule a visit and calming fears that I'am a creeper.
Old 05-22-2013, 09:28 AM   #75
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

@empty wallet your point is valid and it seems you've
had some time with this before like I said I was caught in the excitement of it all.I do admit In my pov i thought it wouldn't bother her and after email number 12 I would stop
its her response that worried me.you must remember this provider has had run ins with clients who have tried to rape,steal and most likely kill her,so she is Traumatized from this.my emails only described my plans not" oh baby i want to be with you for ever and ever" but my date.i realized like after 8 emails this was creepy and she will think that.Now she does.My only intent is to see her and qualm this.I will keep alcon updated about this.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women