Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47498
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 02-11-2015, 04:09 PM   #31
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
OP....what are your thoughts?

Oh wait .... you've been banned.
Don't throw stones my dear. ...unless you know the circumstances concerning her ban..Oh wait, you don't know.. but I do, and I won't tell you...

But whatI can say is in 7 days she can tell you if she wants to.

M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 05:19 PM   #32
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson View Post
Oh wait, you don't know.. but I do, and I won't tell you....
Now how do you know if I know or not?
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 05:56 PM   #33
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

If you know, then why speak negatively about her?? I know others can read and see she is in temporary time out...IJS
M.M.
Old 02-11-2015, 05:57 PM   #34
Anna Nikkole
BANNED

User ID: 252967
My ECCIE Reviews

Doesn't matter to me, quit fucking around on Houston forums unless you work here to plan to. She was looking for trouble, she got it. Hook... Line.... Sinker..

You would think it was funny too MM if you weren't so afraid of her lmao
Anna Nikkole is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 07:06 PM   #35
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Star View Post
Doesn't matter to me, quit fucking around on Houston forums unless you work here to plan to. She was looking for trouble, she got it. Hook... Line.... Sinker..

You would think it was funny too MM if you weren't so afraid of her lmao

Since you do not know me Ms. Star, I will share something about myself....(1) I have never been afraid of anyone in my life especially ladies who are in the hobby.

(2) I don't let anyone bully me under any circumstances...for any reason.

(3) It is called an open forum for a reason, we ladies and gentlemen can post
and read any threads in any city no matter if we plan to visit there or not.

(4) It is apparent that you have an issue with the OP, and that my dear doesn't concern me, but what concerns and bothers me, is that you are coming on here to be a menace and try to force people to come out of character and say things as to get them put on temp. time out.

However I WILL give you a pass as you are fairly new , and you are still trying to learn which people not to piss off....and one of them is me.

I have been a provider since you were still in grade school, and so like I said I will give you a pass...

But I will tell you that you have a lot to learn my dear... Providers come and go, and so do troublemakers.

Happy Mardi- Gras
M.M.
Old 02-11-2015, 09:22 PM   #36
Anna Nikkole
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

You are fucking hilarious if you think you are anyone except a scared suckass. Another thing "my dear", I plan to stay around a long time. I'm 3? So you are ?? How old?? Are learning to shit in other people's yards? Guess you learned that from Siberia/Anita. Look at my poat history hunti, she came looking for trouble, she got it!

Should I stay on the N.O. boards just starting shit and outing people?

I hear the expression "don't shit in your own backyard ", she shat in mine! She is messy and I read up on her, dangerous. So keep defending you are a brown nose kiss ass!

Anyone want actual, factual facts about Siberia/Anita, pm me!
Old 02-11-2015, 09:39 PM   #37
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You are fucking hilarious if you think you are anyone except a scared suckass. Another thing "my dear", I plan to stay around a long time. I'm 3? So you are ?? How old?? Are learning to shit in other people's yards? Guess you learned that from Siberia/Anita. Look at my poat history hunti, she came looking for trouble, she got it!

Should I stay on the N.O. boards just starting shit and outing people?

I hear the expression "don't shit in your own backyard ", she shat in mine! She is messy and I read up on her, dangerous. So keep defending you are a brown nose kiss ass!

Anyone want actual, factual facts about Siberia/Anita, pm me!
Well Darling if you plan to stay around a long time, then I do suggest you learn how to be cordial to others and stay in your lane.

If you don't know what I mean by that, then I will spell it out for you. STOP accusing people of being someone else when there is not 1 shred of proof that it is factual.

Now I suggest you take up hooking 101 class and learn a thing or 2. I don't need to kiss ass, AKA brown nose my way into anything as I am really good at doing my business just fine, without any help from others.

And I DO NOT need to MAKE any friends in this industry, as I have several of them already. They are all named BENJAMIN.

And you are most welcome to post in the New Orleans forum, and any other forum you please, I just hope you learn to do it more respectfully.

?? Why does Siberia bother you so much?? I am just wondering. Because I am sure as hell not losing any sleep over this petty game of .... (do you wish to give it a name)

Ps. I may be almost 47 but I guarantee you, I will run circles around you on any board, in any city any time zone...

By the time I will retire, I will have forgotten more than you will ever know.
IF IT'S NOT ABOUT A DOLLAR IT DON'T MAKE SENSE!!

PS. IT IS NOT HOW OLD THE CAR IS, IT IS HOW MANY MILES IT HAS ON THE ODOMETER DARLIN!! AND SOME CARS ARE JUST CLASSICS...

#CHECK AND MATE#
M.M.
Old 02-11-2015, 10:22 PM   #38
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Back on FIV, ....

I do enjoy it if the lady does and preferably perform it during foreplay only. I usually start with her panties on,....if she wears any.

I try to pay close attention to what she responds to and go from there. Some ladies like that g-spot rubbed, some don't.

BUT .... I was told by an old wise one...when I was a boy....to NEVER stick your fingers in a "girl's" pussy until you've fucked her the first time. Do NOT let her achieve satisfaction from your finger when it should be your dick. Play with her pussy on the outside and just inside her hole sometimes pulling away to her thighs until she begs for penetration....buy the real thing.

This theory is mainly for the virgins and new girls one might be dating but it is still applicable to great foreplay.

So I've worked hard over the years trying to figure out how to make a lady want my cock by playing with her vulva....and teasing the vagina.

Oh yeah, I get mani/pedi twice per month and I trim and smooth my nails the day before any session.

Ladies....

ijs
Old 02-11-2015, 10:51 PM   #39
Anna Nikkole
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

MM, you are to funny, very wore out and expired. I'm not worried about anyone hooktard, she didn't stay in her lane, and look. So you keep rallying for her, I'll be in the Houston forum where I actually make money.

As far as her ban, funny as fuck and certainly what I had planned. She was just stupid, and you are following ha!

And FIV, wash your hands gents, don't scratch me, and know what you are doing and I will love it!
Old 02-11-2015, 11:20 PM   #40
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
MM, you are to funny, very wore out and expired. I'm not worried about anyone hooktard, she didn't stay in her lane, and look. So you keep rallying for her, I'll be in the Houston forum where I actually make money.

As far as her ban, funny as fuck and certainly what I had planned. She was just stupid, and you are following ha!

And FIV, wash your hands gents, don't scratch me, and know what you are doing and I will love it!
Old 02-12-2015, 08:00 AM   #41
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Oooooooo BABY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
Back on FIV, ....

I do enjoy it if the lady does and preferably perform it during foreplay only. I usually start with her panties on,....if she wears any.

I try to pay close attention to what she responds to and go from there. Some ladies like that g-spot rubbed, some don't.

BUT .... I was told by an old wise one...when I was a boy....to NEVER stick your fingers in a "girl's" pussy until you've fucked her the first time. Do NOT let her achieve satisfaction from your finger when it should be your dick. Play with her pussy on the outside and just inside her hole sometimes pulling away to her thighs until she begs for penetration....buy the real thing.

This theory is mainly for the virgins and new girls one might be dating but it is still applicable to great foreplay.

So I've worked hard over the years trying to figure out how to make a lady want my cock by playing with her vulva....and teasing the vagina.

Oh yeah, I get mani/pedi twice per month and I trim and smooth my nails the day before any session.

Ladies....

ijs

You can tease me anytime!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 10:06 AM   #42
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolet View Post
You can tease me anytime!
I'm trying to back there....honest.

(Edit: in case y'all didn't know, Nicolet's a great fuck.)
Old 02-12-2015, 03:08 PM   #43
SweetCougar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 144598
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Always putting in just her 2cents!

Always. One would think one would learn. But nose always butting in .... ALWAYS ON EVERY BOARD!!

Just my nickles worth!
SweetCougar is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 06:59 PM   #44
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetCougar View Post
Always. One would think one would learn. But nose always butting in .... ALWAYS ON EVERY BOARD!!

Just my nickles worth!
And your point is??....
you had to be looking up my posts to be able to see this thread in order to comment... Aren't you tired of being told to stop bothering me. After your ficticious handle commented on my review from Mississippi...

You are too old to be so childish. But I am glad you still think about me though., even if it is consumed with hatred...
Just my .02 cents

M.M.
Old 02-12-2015, 08:38 PM   #45
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Amazing that this thread was about fingers in pussy. How the F-ck did it get from that to this?!?

albundy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women