Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2019, 10:21 PM   #1
blkstocking
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4
Default Seriously...where did they all go

These entitled young assholes.... Where did all the good hookers go? Really, this town really blows. Everyone is either too shitfaced to work or to much of a shit to work. I am totally just amazed and the b.s. I've had 8 girls in 24 hours ask me for a total of $4,000 because of you name it whatever the hell hard luck story you can imagine. Time to leave the burgh.
blkstocking is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 01:14 AM   #2
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Gee I don't know why entitled young assholes aren't falling all over each other to get to you. I mean who doesn't want to be called names while simultaneously belittling their career?
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 02:13 AM   #3
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkstocking View Post
These entitled young assholes.... Where did all the good hookers go? Really, this town really blows. Everyone is either too shitfaced to work or to much of a shit to work. I am totally just amazed and the b.s. I've had 8 girls in 24 hours ask me for a total of $4,000 because of you name it whatever the hell hard luck story you can imagine. Time to leave the burgh.
Its the same with providers everywhere. Most are lazy. That's why they do what they do.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 07:46 AM   #4
Sportinwood
BANNED

Encounters: 7

Its like having the government involved with health care.

A few idiots on SA have spent way too much money on little darlings and the non-regular girls all shift their pricing.

They will not be able to support themselves on the few government style handouts and will fall by the wayside.

In the meantime we have to work harder to find the girls that understand a demand economy and bide our time until things normalize.

There was a temporary bump when Indys came on line a few years back.
Sportinwood is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 10:19 AM   #5
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Its the same with providers everywhere. Most are lazy. That's why they do what they do.
Really? Seriously where do you get off calling the ladies lazy? Calling ME lazy.
Because that's basically what you just did.

A LOT of the ladies have real life jobs and supplement their income. I myself wore several hats for years and worked my ass off earning a living.

This is a good way for a provider to
Make as much as they need.
Control their own schedule.
Travel and see a vast array of hotel room ceilings...

Yes, you have providers who are lazy or are financing an alternative diet plan
They only seem to be in the majority of the reviews here on eccie and on your list crawlers.

I've noticed that the majority of the reviews here mention issues with scheduling, messy incalls or straight up abandoned houses or basements.
It's like the Pittsburgh gentlemen actually prefer those types of dates.
And y'all do brag about taking advantage of the ones you know have a greater "need" than others.

This career is actually harder than any other customer service position what with having to constantly stroke the entitled male ego.

Oh and;
Rates haven't really changed in over a decade and while it is a decent wage how many of you men have gone without a raise for a decade?

Kiss my ass with your generalized comments.

PS
Everyone has known for months about the FOSTA effect on advertising
If you didn't save the contact information for the ladies you prefer it's your own damn fault.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 11:55 AM   #6
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post

This career is actually harder than any other customer service position what with having to constantly stroke the entitled male ego.
Very few providers anymore could care less if their client is satisfied or not. The younger they are the worse it is.

There was a day when providers prided themselves on being professions from the first communication until the goodbye kiss. Not too many of those left.
sjomonty is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 01:18 PM   #7
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Blame the media!!

After the stories about women on sites like SA making thousands from 1 date, they all think they can.

Some of the younger ones assume that if you're over 30 and not flipping bugers for a living, you must be rich. Had that happen quite a few times. Same with the ones that think just because they went out for coffee or a drink with you that they're getting big $$$.

The news & media stories have basically screwed things up.
DrivesAllDay is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 01:19 PM   #8
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

No offense Monty but eccie in Pittsburgh at least never did appeal to the more accommodating type of lady who actually cares about her clients happiness.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 03:40 PM   #9
NikkiLuv92
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 397581
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomonty View Post
Very few providers anymore could care less if their client is satisfied or not. The younger they are the worse it is.

There was a day when providers prided themselves on being professions from the first communication until the goodbye kiss. Not too many of those left.
I come across some.. but as for ME.
My Biggest Goal on a daily is my Reputation & Satisfaction!
I work my ass off! Designing websites, taking photos, communicating, advertising (on over 20avenues), scheduling, planning, traveling, being flexible, accommodating, satisfying, losing out when cancelled on, texts, emails, pms, dms, hmm i can keep going... its alot! i work ALL day long ..nothing lazy about this profession!
And alot of girls i know juggle all this on top of real employment which i will be doing very soon. And some with children on top of all that.
Point is: I pride myself in my reputation and I've rarely ever had a complaint & i do my best to make sure my gentlemen are purely pleased and satisfied with the time spent with me.
NikkiLuv92 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 04:08 PM   #10
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:

Sorry Jinny, but the quality of service from a lot of providers these days has gone way down. Not necessarily with everyone, but most these days do not care. Yes, the generalized comment is not good because it does not apply to everyone but it is a fact that overall client service has gone down

Quote:
Oh and;
Rates haven't really changed in over a decade and while it is a decent wage how many of you men have gone without a raise for a decade?
That's a false comment and you know it Jinny. Just a few years ago the standard in Pittsburgh was 100 hh, 200 hr. Then one day, it was like all the providers got together and jacked their rate to 200 hh, 300 hr. That is ridiculous. Some have settled back down to 150 hh, 250 hr but that is still a huge increase over where it was.

The sad thing is at 100hh I would be spending money weekly on different providers. At 150hh I can't be bothered especially given the decline in customer service
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 09:22 PM   #11
blkstocking
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I find it interesting that not one girl commented on the fact that 8 providers in 24 hours asked me for a total of $4,000 without offering anything... no service. They weren't asking me to see them or have a session. It was merely please send me cash because I have your number. If there was an offer of service on the other end, I wouldn't be bitching.

Some of these girls I haven't even seen yet.
blkstocking is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 10:19 PM   #12
fireman190
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

We really need to get these providers off this board. Restrict them to ads only.
fireman190 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 10:35 PM   #13
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 481963
My ECCIE Reviews

Ummmmm, so 8 providers you never met texted you in 24 hours asking for money. I'm not sure who you are giving your number to lol. Could I get like $600 or is the time window up? I need this Gucci belt I saw online smh....
MorganOBM is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 10:49 PM   #14
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 481963
My ECCIE Reviews

Oops, forgot. I need your number
MorganOBM is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 10:58 PM   #15
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

its pretty simple....... if you chose to deal with ladies that have a dietary problem, expect that their service will in the end be terrible quality, may be okay a few times but it will crash and burn eventually and they will text you asking for everything from money for rent to buying them some pizza or smokes.

my advice is if you see someone and its pretty easy to tell if they have certain "issues", dont see them again. not only are you helping them feed the problem but in the end you will get horrible service or worse

stick with ladies that do this either as a side job or who do their best to be professional, so to speak.

the quality of service has declined over the years, which happens to be parallel with the increase in "candy" usage

and I have to agree with jinny on the pricing issue, its been fairly stable for many years. If anything i see more "special lower rates" from ladies I wouldnt touch if it was free due to candy usage

and to those who think this is such an easy job, come on guys, it aint easy or pleasurable for the provider alot of times. alot of guys are just plain unshowered uncaring assholes or about as appealing as a roadkill. the providers have to grin and bare it so to speak and make that guy feel like he is the greatest, not to mention having no idea what the fuck is walking thru the door alot of times

Im certainly not a white knight for anyone, I shoot straight, I give credit when due and give the boot when needed but to say its an easy job, come on guys thats bullshit
chizzy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women