Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2019, 11:03 PM   #16
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman190 View Post
We really need to get these providers off this board. Restrict them to ads only.
Yeah because that makes Soo much sense.

And yet you "gentlemen" still wonder why the more upscale ladies don't like eccie.

Oh, and if 8 different strangers assumed that you would give them money for nothing....
Hun you must have a HUGE internet presence.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 12:42 AM   #17
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
We really need to get these providers off this board. Restrict them to ads only.
Yeah.. Speak when spoken too. bahaha

When a post hits a little to close to home some of these women get pretty mouthy! They tell folks to kiss they butts!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 05:03 AM   #18
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
No offense Monty but eccie in Pittsburgh at least never did appeal to the more accommodating type of lady who actually cares about her clients happiness.
Very true however, my comment was not limited to ladies on eccie. In general, a majority of providers want to rake in the maximum amount of cash with as little effort as possible.

Like the waitress that is rude to all of her customers and the bitches at the end of her shift how poor her tips are.
sjomonty is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 08:08 AM   #19
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Sir, you are dead wrong with this though process. The providers here are just as welcome and encouraged to interact on the boards as YOU are.

It’s my interpretation of the OP’s first post was not regarding providers in general, but moreso contacts from sites like SA etc.
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 08:56 AM   #20
pensfan123456
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I think it is more of a reflection of the times than anything. The fact is, if you want young, hot girls, you have to deal with the issues that come with them. Younger people are more entitled in general, add in the bad habits, and you get what we have now. The more experienced, more professional providers will still be professional, while the young girls will be train wrecks for the most part.

Yes, 10 years ago there were more young, hot girls on Indy’s than there are now. That was before IV Heroin use exploded and before SA. The young college aged girls that used to be found on Indy’s are going to SA now, which is marketed to them as “older rich guys want to give you money because you’re young and pretty”. Yes, some of them understand that they have to do more than look pretty to get what they want, but if the choice is “put my pics and phone number on a website and go have sex with complete strangers for money” or “see pics of men and talk to them before deciding if I want to possibly sleep with them for money”, which one is a 20 year old college girl without a drug problem going to choose?

Sure I wish for the good old days too, but they ain’t coming back. Gotta adjust lol.
pensfan123456 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 09:23 AM   #21
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
its pretty simple....... if you chose to deal with ladies that have a dietary problem, expect that their service will in the end be terrible quality, may be okay a few times but it will crash and burn eventually and they will text you asking for everything from money for rent to buying them some pizza or smokes.

my advice is if you see someone and its pretty easy to tell if they have certain "issues", dont see them again. not only are you helping them feed the problem but in the end you will get horrible service or worse

stick with ladies that do this either as a side job or who do their best to be professional, so to speak.

the quality of service has declined over the years, which happens to be parallel with the increase in "candy" usage
This sums up the current state of play perfectly. Particularly, but not exclusively, the part about "stick with ladies who do this either as a side job or who are professional."
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 09:25 AM   #22
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Yeah.. Speak when spoken too. bahaha

When a post hits a little to close to home some of these women get pretty mouthy! They tell folks to kiss they butts!
Yes I do.

Sorry (not sorry) that strong women intimidate you.

Besides
I'm in a different position than you apparently like. ( Or could handle)
Dominant
Old 02-15-2019, 10:04 AM   #23
Double Secret Sam I Am
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pensfan123456 View Post
I think it is more of a reflection of the times than anything. The fact is, if you want young, hot girls, you have to deal with the issues that come with them. Younger people are more entitled in general, add in the bad habits, and you get what we have now. The more experienced, more professional providers will still be professional, while the young girls will be train wrecks for the most part.

Yes, 10 years ago there were more young, hot girls on Indy’s than there are now. That was before IV Heroin use exploded and before SA. The young college aged girls that used to be found on Indy’s are going to SA now, which is marketed to them as “older rich guys want to give you money because you’re young and pretty”. Yes, some of them understand that they have to do more than look pretty to get what they want, but if the choice is “put my pics and phone number on a website and go have sex with complete strangers for money” or “see pics of men and talk to them before deciding if I want to possibly sleep with them for money”, which one is a 20 year old college girl without a drug problem going to choose?

Sure I wish for the good old days too, but they ain’t coming back. Gotta adjust lol.
I’d say this sums it up perfectly.
Double Secret Sam I Am is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 10:31 AM   #24
blkstocking
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganOBM View Post
Oops, forgot. I need your number
Morgan, we've been around together a long time...04. If I was interested in seeing you, you would have it by now.
blkstocking is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 10:37 AM   #25
blkstocking
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Yeah because that makes Soo much sense.

And yet you "gentlemen" still wonder why the more upscale ladies don't like eccie.

Oh, and if 8 different strangers assumed that you would give them money for nothing....
Hun you must have a HUGE internet presence.
Hey sexy, I know we get along great at the GTGs ... but in this case you are CORRECT. I am on several boards, just like you. And several of those women came from SA (4). Some from Indys (3). And Fetlife (1).

So... you are saying about my presence? This isn't a brag thing. This is a commentary on the under 25 crowd... which, if I recall correctly, none of the ladies in this thread are in that bucket.
Old 02-15-2019, 10:41 AM   #26
blkstocking
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
This sums up the current state of play perfectly. Particularly, but not exclusively, the part about "stick with ladies who do this either as a side job or who are professional."
I would love to tannana. In fact, my lament was exactly that. Where are all the under 25 professionals that act like professionals.

We all know what happened: we all got older.

And here's the thing ladies.... the ones that comment here every day (cept DG cause I don't know you at all)... you guys are good, very good. You just arent under 25, and that's what I prefer. When you were 25, you did everything right...that's why you are still around.
Old 02-15-2019, 10:49 AM   #27
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Yes I do.

Sorry (not sorry) that strong women intimidate you.

Besides
I'm in a different position than you apparently like. ( Or could handle)
Dominant
For this outburst you may not speak for the remainder of the day.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 10:49 AM   #28
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sooo many bitter slobbiests in this thread. Gee, I wonder why Ladies are asking so much to deal with you... I can't imagine why more Ladies aren't flocking there to get treated like this Lmfao. Some real panty dropping Romeos on here. Good job making Pittsburgh look so appealing *dies laughing*.
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 12:40 PM   #29
pensfan123456
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
Sooo many bitter slobbiests in this thread. Gee, I wonder why Ladies are asking so much to deal with you... I can't imagine why more Ladies aren't flocking there to get treated like this Lmfao. Some real panty dropping Romeos on here. Good job making Pittsburgh look so appealing *dies laughing*.
And you are making it look appealing by calling potential clients “slobbiests”?

I know your comment wasn’t directed at me but it was still offensive.
pensfan123456 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 01:01 PM   #30
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
For this outburst you may not speak for the remainder of the day.
Now that's really funny

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women