Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2019, 09:20 PM   #1
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default Just an observation......

Since it looks like Indy’s is permanently gone, where did those people go? Yeah, I know there’s a “new” Indy’s site. But it’s not a true discussion board. There’s another local app too. But not like ECCIE which was similar to Indy’s. I’m suprised that some of those people, hobbyists and hookers haven’t joined here. I guess they took their ball and went home.

Your thoughts if any?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 09:30 PM   #2
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I wonder if the fake Ausse's head will explode?
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 01:55 AM   #3
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

I checked out the new site and I honestly can’t see it lasting. I think 4 people were on at the time.
I think more have joined here than it seems, but have chosen to remain hidden for now.
I checked out Twitter, based on suggestions here...what a joke. That may work in big cities, like Toronto, but definitely not here. Plus it’s a huge security risk.
Hematoma is online now   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 03:21 AM   #4
thk1xx
Registered Member

what's the other local app?
thk1xx is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 07:30 AM   #5
klassygerl
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 351396
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have been on eccie for about 2 years? and started coming back on here again after indys went down. As for getting business from here? Nope. Every review/client I have seen from this site contacted me through indys first. Everyone who has contacted me through this site as been a time waster with no actual appt made. Won’t go through ANY screening.. says they are a different handle then what they are... pic collector... oh your great but way too much etc etc. I can’t say twitter is any good for dates either. It is a good spot for guys looking for bdsm/femdom appts though.
klassygerl is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 10:02 AM   #6
relaxedman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

I think people are scattered and just drifting like The walking dead.
relaxedman is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 10:14 AM   #7
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I’ve said it before, girls aren’t going to flock over here until guys learn how to get their point across or disagree with them without being dicks. And Fosta has changed the landscape. Plus with what happened in South Florida the amp guys are going to dissapear also.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 10:23 AM   #8
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
I wonder if the fake Ausse's head will explode?
He’s probably on some political blog somewhere. He’s certainly not around to see women.
Old 02-28-2019, 10:26 AM   #9
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
I’ve said it before, girls aren’t going to flock over here until guys learn how to get their point across or disagree with them without being dicks. And Fosta has changed the landscape. Plus with what happened in South Florida the amp guys are going to dissapear also.
I dunno, I see a lot of positive reviews as well. I think the providers have to share some RL info to become established as a provider here. Ali Taylor did post here on how to become a provider. Looks like she walked away. Maybe Klassy can confirm this.
Old 02-28-2019, 11:40 AM   #10
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I dunno, I see a lot of positive reviews as well. I think the providers have to share some RL info to become established as a provider here. Ali Taylor did post here on how to become a provider. Looks like she walked away. Maybe Klassy can confirm this.
The weird thing is in places like Texas, they have a shitload of ads, and pretty hot providers on this site. Part of the problem may be that this area just isn’t that great for choices of providers. Indy’s was popular but when the few and far between really hot young thing came on it was a feeding frenzy. IDK.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 12:19 PM   #11
Jack15220
Registered Member

Quote:
Since it looks like Indy’s is permanently gone, where did those people go? Yeah, I know there’s a “new” Indy’s site. But it’s not a true discussion board. There’s another local app too. But not like ECCIE which was similar to Indy’s. I’m suprised that some of those people, hobbyists and hookers haven’t joined here. I guess they took their ball and went home.

Your thoughts if any?
I've thought the same thing. The new Indys site is useless and I've looked at many other sites, aggregators for ads, etc. I haven't seen any ladies I recognize from the old Indys. I mean, I assume that many of the ladies make their living as providers so other than having "regulars" out there, how the hell do they advertise their presence & how do you contact them?

I don't live in the 'burgh any longer, I'm 1700 miles away but I do still visit the 'burgh a few times a year and always look forward to seeing my favorite girls. Can't find 'em anymore!

Unfortunately, I live in such a rural area that there simply are virtually no opportunities to hobby, certainly not the same "comforting" level of discretion I could always count on from my Pittsburgh ladies. I fear that my future visits to the 'burgh will be "hobbyless".

Jack15220 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 01:15 PM   #12
Double Secret Sam I Am
Registered Member

I can’t say what anyone else is doing. I am looking at the new Indys site and Eros for ads. I am looking here and on the app for intel. To be honest, however I haven’t scheduled anyone I didn’t already know since Indys changed over. I have messaged a few girls on the new Indys asking about availability but I have not pulled the trigger.

FWIW I was told that to post as a provider on ECCIE you have to supply photo ID. That could explain reluctance of ladies to join but I am assuming that isn’t the case elsewhere. I don’t really know.

“The stump” still exists on Indys, btw, but for whatever reason it isn’t nearly as active as it was before the change. I was never interested in that part of the site.
Double Secret Sam I Am is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 01:41 PM   #13
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Secret Sam I Am View Post
I can’t say what anyone else is doing. I am looking at the new Indys site and Eros for ads. I am looking here and on the app for intel. To be honest, however I haven’t scheduled anyone I didn’t already know since Indys changed over. I have messaged a few girls on the new Indys asking about availability but I have not pulled the trigger.

FWIW I was told that to post as a provider on ECCIE you have to supply photo ID. That could explain reluctance of ladies to join but I am assuming that isn’t the case elsewhere. I don’t really know.

“The stump” still exists on Indys, btw, but for whatever reason it isn’t nearly as active as it was before the change. I was never interested in that part of the site.
I guess Noobie is trying to continue the political talk on the new Indy’s. He said he would try before Indy’s was shut down. It would be much easier to join here and utilize ECCIE’s political forum. Funny thing here, sports threads aren’t too popular.
Old 02-28-2019, 05:41 PM   #14
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16
Default Per the Guideline for verification

Quote:
Just for clarification, this is what is required:

• In addition, you must submit proof to eccievp.verify@gmail.com that you are 21 or over to have an Upgraded Female Account on Eccie. We require a photocopy of your Driver’s License and/or state issued ID and your location. Your real name and address should be hidden, but your birth date and photo must be visible, along with your user name. We also need a close up picture of your face with you holding up the license or ID next to your face. Proof of age WILL be requested of ANYONE seeking Upgraded Female Account status, regardless of their stated age.
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 05:55 PM   #15
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj8rocks View Post
Just for clarification, this is what is required:

• In addition, you must submit proof to eccievp.verify@gmail.com that you are 21 or over to have an Upgraded Female Account on Eccie. We require a photocopy of your Driver’s License and/or state issued ID and your location. Your real name and address should be hidden, but your birth date and photo must be visible, along with your user name. We also need a close up picture of your face with you holding up the license or ID next to your face. Proof of age WILL be requested of ANYONE seeking Upgraded Female Account status, regardless of their stated age.
I understand exactly why you would want that.

Problem is, PA is putting all new drivers licenses into a federal database for facial recognition technology.

Perhaps you should adopt a policy of blurring out that info, after the person is verified.

I know, I am claiming a "religious" exemption for being in the church of the flying spaghetti monster, and wearing a collander on my head for the next picture.

FIGHT THE POWER!!!!!!!!!!
Devo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women