Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > The Sandbox-Mississippi
{vb:debugvardump notices}
The Sandbox-Mississippi The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2019, 07:13 AM   #1
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 75
Default Question about Controlled Substance

If someone was arrested for possession of a Controlled Substance, does this mean, they were arrested for being in possession of something that was prescribed ONLY. Or can it mean, ANY illegal substance. I googled it and google says a C/S is something the person is trying to control. That don't tell me much.
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 08:59 AM   #2
LaNausee
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

https://codes.findlaw.com/ms/title-4...41-29-139.html
Look under (c) on this page.
LaNausee is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 10:46 AM   #3
coast_encounter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

You may be able to reach out to ShysterJon. He is an ECCIE member and I believe is an attorney. He posts some good feedback in some of the other forums that I have read. I think her prefers to be contacted by e-mail since his PM box is always full. ShysterJon@gmail.com

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=6817
coast_encounter is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 02:30 PM   #4
roll_with_me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

The short to your question is no. A controlled substance is any chemical or drug listed on the Federal Schedule of Controlled Substance Act (CSA) section 1 - 5.

In general the lower section number the greater restricion on the drug by the Federal Government.

Section 1: Substances are considered to have no currently accepted medical use in the United States, a lack of accepted safety for use under medical supervision, and a high potential for abuse.

Staff edit to remove specific terminology. dj8

Section 2: Substances that have a high potential for abuse which may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence.

Staff Edit to remove specific terminology. dj8

Section 3 Substances have a potential for abuse less than substances in Schedules I or II, may lead to moderate or low physical dependence or high psychological dependence.

Section 4: Substances that have a low potential for abuse relative to substances in Schedule III.

There's a lot of room for debate over some of the substances in each of these sections and each section has a rather long list of substances on it.

My guess is she had a substance listed in section 2 of the Federal Schedule. Most website booking reports will specifically list Staff Edit to remove terminology. dj8 instead of lumping it in under the general category of c/s, sometimes you will see Staff edit to remove specific terminology. dj8 specifically list and other times you wont.
roll_with_me is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 03:05 PM   #5
Hojo
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Can mean an illegal substance or a pill they just didn't have a script for.
Hojo is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 06:29 PM   #6
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

A member mentioned this thread to me.

The question is, What is possession of a controlled substance, legally speaking?

In Texas, a person commits the offense of possession of a controlled substance if they possess a usable quantity of any "schedule" drug, meaning the federal government has deemed possession of the substance a felony unless it was prescribed by a medical professional. The level of the offense is determined by the amount and schedule number.

Possession cases are distinguished from trafficking cases based on the quantity of the substance. Simply put, an offender "possesses" a user quantity, while an offender "traffics" when he has more than a user quantity.

btw, my email is ShysterJonEccie@gmail.com.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women