Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160185
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452821
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37047
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2019, 02:14 PM   #1
Whatwhathuh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Where to go for vacation?

Tijuana? Canada? Costa Rica?

Thoughts people? Looking for more gfe situations, any place I can have a girl for like a week for cheap would be the best (ala Thailand).

Note that I’d like to stay in this hemisphere
Whatwhathuh is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 03:44 PM   #2
Ignatius riley
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

Costa Rica. Tj is not the place you think it is
Ignatius riley is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 03:59 PM   #3
Whatwhathuh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Care to elaborate?
Whatwhathuh is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 06:34 PM   #4
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatwhathuh View Post
Care to elaborate?
Costa Rica is very cost effective for hobbying. Lots of choices and the girls are hot.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 11:41 PM   #5
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

Any suggestions for Costa Rica? I've never been, but it might be the right time...
Hematoma is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 05:15 AM   #6
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Costa Rica is very cost effective for hobbying. Lots of choices and the girls are hot.
I've heard that Costa Rica is not what it used to be. Stupid gringos with too much cash have made it pricey.

DR is still lots of fun.

Columbia is also on my list.

I'm planning on a Toronto trip this year....not to far away and it looks amazing.
sjomonty is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 06:33 AM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hematoma View Post
Any suggestions for Costa Rica? I've never been, but it might be the right time...
Start at the Blie Marlin.

https://www.delreyhotel.com/?page_id=46
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 10:13 AM   #8
kajotaene
KelJo

Medellin is fun and cheap. I can't say that I've had the same girl for a week there but I'm sure you could make that happen. It really helps to know Spanish though. Pretty much no one (especially the girls) speaks English down there.

I've got a Facebook account with about 200 chicas on it if you need some contacts to get started with the Medellin Facebook thing. (there are many ways to hook up with chicas down there. Facebook is just the one I like the best)
kajotaene is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 10:52 AM   #9
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajotaene View Post
Facebook is just the one I like the best)
What is the secret to finding them on FB, Id like to start using that as a tool in other towns.
Old 04-09-2019, 12:06 PM   #10
kajotaene
KelJo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomonty View Post
What is the secret to finding them on FB, Id like to start using that as a tool in other towns.
I only know how to use Facebook for Medellin. I have no idea how to work Facebook in the states. Although I imagine it works similarly in other cities in Colombia.

For Medellin, you get started with about 10-20 chicas that are known to be in the game. Also you can go through the friends list of other mongers if you know their Facebook account. From there you go through the girls friends list and look for girls who have a bunch of obvious gringos as friends or have lots of other whore friends. Once you get to a certain number, you'll start getting friends requests from chicas who are in the game. Once you reach critical mass, you'll have way more than enough prepagos to keep you occupied in Medellin.

After that, either message them via Facebook when you're in country that you are looking for a date or post that you are in country and they will start messaging you. Since mongering is legal in Colombia you don't have to be as discrete about what you say in your messages. You can hammer out specific things you are interested in. Google translate makes this fairly easy. (I tend to try and switch over to Whatsapp after initial contact since that's more secure and is the main way of texting in Colombia).
kajotaene is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 05:03 AM   #11
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajotaene View Post
I only know how to use Facebook for Medellin. I have no idea how to work Facebook in the states. Although I imagine it works similarly in other cities in Colombia.

For Medellin, you get started with about 10-20 chicas that are known to be in the game. Also you can go through the friends list of other mongers if you know their Facebook account. From there you go through the girls friends list and look for girls who have a bunch of obvious gringos as friends or have lots of other whore friends. Once you get to a certain number, you'll start getting friends requests from chicas who are in the game. Once you reach critical mass, you'll have way more than enough prepagos to keep you occupied in Medellin.

After that, either message them via Facebook when you're in country that you are looking for a date or post that you are in country and they will start messaging you. Since mongering is legal in Colombia you don't have to be as discrete about what you say in your messages. You can hammer out specific things you are interested in. Google translate makes this fairly easy. (I tend to try and switch over to Whatsapp after initial contact since that's more secure and is the main way of texting in Colombia).
Yep, thats how it works elsewhere as well. The "birds of a feather" approach. Its a lot of work though.....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women