Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-07-2017, 04:42 PM   #1
Life is a party
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Getting to incall by bus

Providers stop responding to my text after I mention that I'll have to get to the incall location by bus. Anyone here travel by bus have the same issue? Is there a fear of bus or what is going on?
Life is a party is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 05:04 PM   #2
Guest062818-a
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Don't mention that. It's like a job interview. People ask if you have a car because if you don't you seem unreliable. Just set appointments for an hour or more out. Last minute sex by bus travel sounds impossible.

On another note, I hope your talking to verified girls with good reputations. There was another thread where the girl was meeting a guy at the hotel and she wanted to know what he was driving. The alert on her implies that she was going to rob this guy because that is her MO. The guy's spidey senses kicked in and be chirped out. Not having a car to hobby can be dangerous.
Guest062818-a is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 05:12 PM   #3
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

perhaps you could use one of the ride services? Fare is a good one.. That way you don't have the hassle of driving and putting up with traffic and when the appt is over, you generally wouldn't have more than a 5-10 wait to be picked up.. you can verify she's there, and ready and if you have to wait, you can stay in your ride and just pay the "time" charge.. completely doable.
I could see that "coming by bus" could be taken as "probably a no show or a freak".. not that it's true, but just a suggestion.

If she demands to know what car you're in, you will get notice of the type/color and plate number of your "Fare" ride, on the app you use to hail the ride. You can even have the driver wait a few minutes for your "OK" sign so if you're walking into a situation, you have a way out.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 05:36 PM   #4
Life is a party
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Thx for all the great replies, they are very informative!
Life is a party is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 05:53 PM   #5
russellevans
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Fare increase

Maybe they are upset with the recent fare increase and showing their displeasure with cap metro?

https://www.capmetro.org/fares.aspx

Just let them know your route and that you have enough cash to pay the fare even with the increase and they should trust that you will make it there safely. Sometimes you need to email them a copy of your receipt for an all day pass so they are comfortable you have the means to get to their place. Basically just tell them you are a veteran with public transportation and know several of the driver's by name.
russellevans is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 06:47 PM   #6
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Next time tell them your walking and you will be there in an hour or so and just sit tight, you will eventually get there!

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 08:26 PM   #7
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As a provider, I would think the guy would be a flake if he said that. Although I did have one guy a couple of yrs ago tell me that and show up. I've also had guys tell me they were taking a cab or uber.
To be honest, I'm less trusting of these guys, but they have shown. It really doesn't matter what form of transportation a guy uses. It depends whether he is true to his word and shows up, so maybe just set a time when you think you will be there. Maybe add some extra time in case the bus is slow or in case you have to walk a bit from the bus stop.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 09:23 PM   #8
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Your best bet is an AMP. They won't flake out or try to scam you. There are some great ones up and down 183 so traveling by bus won't be an issue at all.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 09:28 PM   #9
JadeRose
The Cock Worship Unicorn

User ID: 263584
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi cutie. Just don't provide that information, it's really not necessary and will likely cause more undue complications than needed. You're too solid of a client to miss out for no reason. I've always found that above all circumstances, feeling out the person and situation has always served me better than anything. Though I do see Tammie's point as well.

Just get the address and find the nearest bus route yourself. Fare is good too
JadeRose is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 09:09 AM   #10
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well hun, to explain it from my point of view, the reason I tell clients to park in a certain area of guest parking where i can see them before giving them the apt. number is I like to see what I am dealing with before saying exactly where I am at in the complex. In my mind, if a fella takes a cab, ride share or bus, it is a red flag to me because it is one less layer of security between me and him. I do allow sometimes it but it puts me on alert and makes me worry before we even meet. I like to look at the guy and his ride and make note in my mind if he is one of the well known rip off guys or drives a type of car that a known creep drives. we women need to use every tool in the tool box to help protect our safety. not saying I wouldn't see you but I would expect you tell the truth and warn me in advance and let me decide if I want to take a risk and see a guy on foot. it is not that I am prejudiced against men who ride the bus, I am prejudiced against known thieves with a distinctive car that is hiding it from me to sneak in a visit when i would otherwise not see him. hope this helps you understand from the providers point of view.
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 09:38 AM   #11
Kitty Bunny Fuck
Well known giver of fucks

User ID: 228727
Location: Triangle of jaded bitches, fluffy bunnies, & unicorns!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't care how you get here, just get here, and BE ON TIME.
Kitty Bunny Fuck is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 10:08 AM   #12
TxHarleyGuy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_nami View Post
Well hun, to explain it from my point of view, the reason I tell clients to park in a certain area of guest parking where i can see them before giving them the apt. number is I like to see what I am dealing with before saying exactly where I am at in the complex. In my mind, if a fella takes a cab, ride share or bus, it is a red flag to me because it is one less layer of security between me and him. I do allow sometimes it but it puts me on alert and makes me worry before we even meet. I like to look at the guy and his ride and make note in my mind if he is one of the well known rip off guys or drives a type of car that a known creep drives. we women need to use every tool in the tool box to help protect our safety. not saying I wouldn't see you but I would expect you tell the truth and warn me in advance and let me decide if I want to take a risk and see a guy on foot. it is not that I am prejudiced against men who ride the bus, I am prejudiced against known thieves with a distinctive car that is hiding it from me to sneak in a visit when i would otherwise not see him. hope this helps you understand from the providers point of view.
On the opposite side of that coin, I NEVER park where I'm 'instructed' to park. This, for various reasons. I prefer not to give providers an insight to my vehicle, an easy opportunity to tag my plate number, a golden opportunity to have perhaps a 'partner in crime' break into my vehicle knowing full well of my whereabouts and about how long I'll be away, etc. While I fully understand and respect everyone's approach to security, it must make sense for all parties involved. When it's one sided, then it becomes just that.

As to the OP, who gives a shit how you arrive, just arrive on time. If a provider is overly inquisitive on how you plan on arriving to the appointment, PASS. There are plenty of them out there who aren't. Been in this game a loooooooooong time (pre pre pre ASPD days), and I don't think I've ever been asked what I'll be driving en route to an appointment. Were I to be asked? Well, the response would likely be something along the lines of, "What difference does that make? None of your business, is it? Why do you need to know? What kind of vehicle do YOU drive?" The last one would likely result in crickets.......
TxHarleyGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 03:01 AM   #13
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There is an Austin hobbyist who takes the bus I saw him a few times and never had a problem with his method of travel. In fact more then a few times I felt bad he had to travel so long just to get to me I would drive him back down south after play time..
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 10:23 PM   #14
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_nami View Post
Well hun, to explain it from my point of view, the reason I tell clients to park in a certain area of guest parking where i can see them before giving them the apt. number is I like to see what I am dealing with
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxHarleyGuy View Post
On the opposite side of that coin, I NEVER park where I'm 'instructed' to park. This, for various reasons. I prefer not to give providers an insight to my vehicle, an easy opportunity to tag my plate number, a golden opportunity to have perhaps a 'partner in crime' break into my vehicle knowing full well of my whereabouts and about how long I'll be away, etc.
Or worse.. they can open up your life...

Which for some of the whores and their pimps translates to running your license plate to get the name on the registration and doing a quick check on your background.

License Plate = Name on Registration = address vehicle is registered at.

Switch to DL Lookup and get additional information and the ability to click on address and get names of all others that live there.

Switch to Criminal Records for a quick check.

Google each name yielded and do a Facebook search and your life is could be opened up to them....

And what do you know about them?

Too far of a stretch?

We have a local Pimp/Agency that does exactly this every time you visit a girl giving you those kind of instructions in the domain area.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 10:58 AM   #15
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Or worse.. they can open up your life...

Which for some of the whores and their pimps translates to running your license plate to get the name on the registration and doing a quick check on your background.

License Plate = Name on Registration = address vehicle is registered at.

Switch to DL Lookup and get additional information and the ability to click on address and get names of all others that live there.

Switch to Criminal Records for a quick check.

Google each name yielded and do a Facebook search and your life is could be opened up to them....

And what do you know about them?

Too far of a stretch?

We have a local Pimp/Agency that does exactly this every time you visit a girl giving you those kind of instructions in the domain area.
There's a lil ol' company called Public Data that wraps it all up in one neat package too.
nuglet is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women