Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70398
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59880
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47485
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35263
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2010, 01:24 PM   #1
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Do you want to know if we sleep in the nude?

There's been a request for a showcase showdown but what about the "about me" section? What do you gentlemen want to know about us (providers)? What can we tell you about ourselves in our showcase? What secrets and desires can we write about for you to read? Do you want to know if we like coffee or tea? Do you want to know if we're secretly bi-sexual or if we like to be spanked? Do you want to know where we grew up or read funny stories? Maybe an erotic story? How often will you read the page, should we update it periodically? Let's hear it!
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:09 PM   #2
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
Location: Midcities & North Dallas (Luxury Private Apt) - Travel to New York & La Jolla with FMTY's available.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do!

I prefer to sleep NAKED!

On top of some good sheets and my white fluffy down and make sure the room is really cold.
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:26 PM   #3
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I sleep naked, i walk around my apt naked. Dharma i like this thread, some guys would like to know about us, having things in common always make a better connection which makes the session better.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:34 PM   #4
Iron Chef
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Sounds like Lisa needs a apartment webcam !
Iron Chef is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:26 PM   #5
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

So, any answer with the word "nude" in it, is good for the showcase, lol. Do you care if we read political fiction? Do you want to know if we like red or white wine? Do you prefer we keep things within the realm of the fantasy world we play in?
Old 01-12-2010, 04:45 PM   #6
UTR4Passion
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25
Default Red or White

If the meeting is during the day, then it is nice to know what flowers a lady likes. If the meeting is after office hours, then knowing a preference for adult beverage is useful. I drink full-bodied red wines and hope she likes them, too. I can work with white, but if she says blush wines, then I will bring some Red Bull, instead.

Ultimately, we do want to know something intimate about you and your preferences so we can make for a more mutually pleasurable experience. Stimulating our imagination hours and days before an appointment sets the anticipation in motion and makes for better intimacy.

I find Nicole Preston's information stimulating; where she travels, what she likes to cook and I think her reading wish-list could be helpful, too.

Of course, all this is because I crave GFE+ and not PSE.
UTR4Passion is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:55 PM   #7
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Im sorry Dharma

For those gentlemen who cares it would be very nice, i actually enjoy men i have things in common with, like growing up in the same town, what books i read, maybe they are reading it to or have read it. I love the showcase here, i have yet to have a gentlemen bring me yellow or white roses, but its nice to be able to post that.

Having the showcase definitely allows the gentlemen a peek at us and our personality,its a heads up on the gentlemen will click with us or vice versa.Though this a fantasy board, im sure each gentlemen reading our showcases will have sense of hope that his fantasy will be fulfilled with a lady of common interest.

P.S i do miss storyville
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:15 PM   #8
Guest062512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Yes, Dharma, I DO want to know - and I want PICTURES!!!

Guest062512 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:58 PM   #9
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
I sleep naked, i walk around my apt naked. Dharma i like this thread, some guys would like to know about us, having things in common always make a better connection which makes the session better.
I agree. We're starting to get some great responses. I already have some ideas brewing... Some might even have accompanying photos
Old 01-12-2010, 09:29 PM   #10
Sudzny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
I do!

I prefer to sleep NAKED!

On top of some good sheets and my white fluffy down and make sure the room is really cold.
Oh really now... Gonna have to rethink that overnighter then
Sudzny is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 09:40 PM   #11
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

I'm weird. I want to know your political preferences and whether you voted. But that's because I'm a political junkie. Academic interests. I like a girl who can carry on a decent conversation, because at my age, I sure can't fuck for an entire two hours. What books you've read and liked, etc. Somehow I suspect that I'm not representative.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:01 PM   #12
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

* a good snack/treat/indulgence that you like and would appreciate a guy bringing you. and if there's anything you just cannot take or are alergic to. one woman i know hates! dark chocolate, will only eat white chocolate. i'm a dark chocolate afficianado, but have found that lindt white lindor chocolates w/ chocolate flakes in them are heavenly. satisfies us both.

* the kind of music you like to listen to. i'm more of a WRR 101.1 FM kind of guy, like ambient, blues, soft jazz and classic rock [had one session w/ the Stone's Black & Blue on the entire time - excellent selection she made]. i even tolerated country music during a session - fortunately it was pretty decent country.

* the kind of outfits you like to wear or brought to you to wear. yeah, we know it'll probably hit the floor at sometime, but removing it can be pretty stimulating.

* the kinds of flowers or plants you like, dislike, are alergic to.

* things that let who you are shine thru your hobby persona.

i put things like this in my p411 profile. will update my eccie profile soon.

btw, i'd sleep [or not] in the nude w/ most anyone [and have in a couple of overnighters]. but, in the winter, my tootsies just about freeze. so i wear socks [regular or thermal] to keep them warm. i'm sure we could think of something to keep ourselves warm under the comforter.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 02:06 AM   #13
Kendra Hart
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2234
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Great thread Dharma, now I need to get to work on updating my profiles. Keep em coming guys.
Kendra Hart is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 02:33 AM   #14
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

So far, this has been very helpful! I filled out my profile and was able to include some of the requested info. I can also already see that I'll be changing it from time to time and adding different things. Keep the info coming guys, we're listening.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:45 AM   #15
bkat6049
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default Showcase

This showcase is really a good feature... Kudo's are in order for whomever thought this up... Nicole is it whomever or whoever??? I can never get that term right...
bkat6049 is offline   Quote