Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70393
biomed160356
Yssup Rider59872
gman4452879
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47448
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37068
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35206
Mojojo33117

Old 03-10-2020, 05:26 AM   #1
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default 'He can't seriously be this deranged once he gets in there,' and he's even more deranged now than I thought then. So, I take the blame. I voted for him."

Anyone wanna bet me Biden does not win back Michigan?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/electi...z&ocid=U221DHP

"Since announcing my endorsement of Joe Biden I have received an outpouring of encouraging messages and believe even more strongly that Joe Biden is the candidate who can defeat Donald Trump in Macomb County and the State of Michigan," Taylor said in a statement to Newsweek on Monday.

While Taylor, a life-long Republican, voted for President Donald Trump in 2016, he said he would cast his ballot for Biden this year because Trump is "deranged."

"I think Joe Biden is the candidate who can unify all of the Democrats and he's the candidate who can appeal to moderates and Republicans like me who don't want to see four more years of President Trump," Taylor said, according to the Chicago Tribune on Monday.
"I remember thinking this Trump thing is insane, but when it was down to him and Hillary, I kind of said, 'Well, you are a Republican, and yeah he's nuts, but maybe he'll get better and you know he's going to lower taxes," Taylor said. "I slowly talked myself into it. 'He can't seriously be this deranged once he gets in there,' and he's even more deranged now than I thought then. So, I take the blame. I voted for him."
Sterling Heights lies within Macomb County, Michigan. During the 2016 presidential election, Trump won Macomb County by roughly 54 percent. Trump's opponent Hillary Clinton received 42 percent of the popular vote.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 06:53 AM   #2
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

. During the 2016 presidential election, Trump won Macomb County by roughly 54 percent. Trump's opponent Hillary Clinton received 42 percent of the popular vote.
the whole worth of the post is revealed in the last two sentences

how the hell could trump have won the county by 54 percent and with hellary receiving 42 percent?

lets see trump wins by 54%

hellary gets 42%

that means trump received 96%

96% plus 42%

is that anything like if Bloomberg had just given each of us a million dollars?
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 07:15 AM   #3
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
...is that anything like if Bloomberg had just given each of us a million dollars?
Hahaha... I was surprised nobody started a thread here on how Brian Williams and the other MSNBC retards never advanced beyond a 4th grade level of math proficiency.

No wonder those math-challenged morons at NBC are so reluctant to ask their favorite left-wing darlings (Sanders, Warren, AOC) how they plan to pay for their staggering list of giveaways... they can't evaluate numbers anyway!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 08:56 AM   #4
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hahaha... I was surprised nobody started a thread here on how Brian Williams and the other MSNBC retards never advanced beyond a 4th grade level of math proficiency.
that was hysterical.. even if your math skills are weak, that number they tossed out strained credulity, yet none of them even paused to consider how absurd a notion it was.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 09:27 AM   #5
HoeHummer
BANNED

Did the other candidate account for the other votes, maybe?
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 10:35 AM   #6
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
the whole worth of the post is revealed in the last two sentences

how the hell could trump have won the county by 54 percent and with hellary receiving 42 percent?

lets see trump wins by 54%

hellary gets 42%

that means trump received 96%

96% plus 42%

is that anything like if Bloomberg had just given each of us a million dollars?
Yes neverhadabrain, that is exactly wtf it meant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

No wonder those math-challenged morons at NBC are so reluctant to ask their favorite left-wing darlings (Sanders, Warren, AOC) how they plan to pay for their staggering list of giveaways... they can't evaluate numbers anyway!
I'll tell you how shit for brains even though I did not agree with it.

He was going to raise taxes and what you previously spent paying for healthcare cost out of pocket....it would now be provided for by the government.

So try and follow along. He takes the money you pay for presently and eliminates that but then charges you in kind , in taxes.

Like I said, I did not agree with it but it was easy as fuck to see how it was going to be paid for you math wizard you.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 10:40 AM   #7
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes neverhadabrain, that is exactly wtf it meant.

your post just revealed you as far duller than even someone as aware and prescient as I am could have believed

being as dumb as you are, if you weren't so onery, i would ask the fellas to go easy on you
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 10:42 AM   #8
oeb11
Valued Poster

Thank you - ftw - that is the Bernie Fascist DPST rationale for raising taxes - and we all know - there is no activity a Fascist DPST enjoys any more than raising taxes rates and spending other peoples money.

Thank you for an illustrative post - ftw!

the Fascist DPST 2020 Election poster child:
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 10:43 AM   #9
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
that was hysterical.. even if your math skills are weak, that number they tossed out strained credulity, yet none of them even paused to consider how absurd a notion it was.
Clearly it was a typo.... I say clearly as in most folks would understand that to mean that it was a 54 to 42 % Trump win with a 125 margin of victory.

I'm sorry you three were at recess when they passed out common sense.

Anyone want to bet me that Trump will not be beaten by Biden in Michigan?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 11:07 AM   #10
oeb11
Valued Poster

AnyOne who sides with Bernie - has no call on "Common sense"!
Get real ftw !!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 11:17 AM   #11
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Gee, just what we need in a President. Someone who is in the pre stages of dementia and has used the political system to enrich not only himself, but his family.

Before it’s over, President Trump will be recognized as one of the top ten Presidents of all time. Joe Biden will be remembered as a chronic boot licker who had the core values of a jellyfish.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 11:26 AM   #12
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Gee, just what we need in a President. Someone who is in the pre stages of dementia and has used the political system to enrich not only himself, but his family.

Before it’s over, President Trump will be recognized as one of the top ten Presidents of all time. Joe Biden will be remembered as a chronic boot licker who had the core values of a jellyfish.
Top 10? By whom? Yous are reaching? If there were only 10 presidents in your formerly auspicious history, the fat piece of shits wouldn’t be in the top 10.

LOLLING!
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 12:36 PM   #13
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Clearly it was a typo.... I say clearly as in most folks would understand that to mean that it was a 54 to 42 % Trump win with a 125 margin of victory.

I'm sorry you three were at recess when they passed out common sense.

Anyone want to bet me that Trump will not be beaten by Biden in Michigan?
What ...no one corrected my 125 number?

Which was just a typo...12% was what I meant to type.

Where are the Grammar Police? never? lusty? Yall back from your Boy Scout meeting?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 12:46 PM   #14
oeb11
Valued Poster

Shame on you for promoting pedophilia in your post - ftw.

feel free to rtm yourself.

Stick with adults :

oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 02:07 PM   #15
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Shame on you for promoting pedophilia in your post - ftw.

Who is ftw ?

Were you a Cub Scout when lustlad was a Scout?

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women