Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 04-18-2019, 05:44 PM   #1
Secret Encounters
Your naughty firecracker💥

User ID: 38910
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool Just to be clear!!!!

It is never ok to show up at my place without notice. I share my place with a another well respected lady & we both had no appts right away. She & I were talking & we heard a unique knock. It was not the maintenance man or any family members. She did have an appt but it was set later.. I was livid as she was as well.
So gents sometimes we may not answer or respond quick enough through txt but just have some patience.

Be respectful of our home/incall.

Thank you,
Sweet LexXxi dd's

Secret Encounters is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 03:16 AM   #2
Dickus Thickus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Wow! Very inconsiderate!! That would be like you coming up to me at the mall when I am with my family. He did not know if you had family or friends there . I don’t even like my friends just stopping by without letting me know....
Dickus Thickus is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 04:47 AM   #3
Secret Encounters

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dickus.. I good all for fun like heyyyyy lets hang out but dont come to my house. My mom had just stopped to visit real quick & they crossed paths. Like wtf!!!!!!!
Well sugar y'all know I'm always cool with anyone but wtf... Come on! Not cool
Old 04-19-2019, 04:50 AM   #4
swwaustin
Philanderer’s Anonymous

Encounters: 98

An example of why we can’t have nice things. Smh, not even a little cool.
swwaustin is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 12:47 PM   #5
Secret Encounters

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink ...

So I guess the main thing is, I just had family/mom just leave.
I'm still wondering who this person is.
Of someone sends me a txt & i cant reply right away I just don't message them back out of consideration. How am i to know whether or not that person is married or has a crazy gf. That's why I always ask gents to send me a pm prior to textn me.

Well I hope y'all have a wonderful day. I will be out of town for the weekend... Fishing time❤

Xo
Sweet LexXxi dd's

Old 04-20-2019, 02:03 AM   #6
JalapenoPopper
Account Disabled

Creepy....
JalapenoPopper is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 11:25 AM   #7
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Hoping that you have posted this jerk's handle in the ladies' forum.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 02:36 PM   #8
Drtry1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Out his ass here, peer pressure can work wonders
Drtry1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 05:47 PM   #9
Secret Encounters

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ck between my roomie & I we still dont know who it is. She did have her suspicion on who it was but, I would hate to falsey accuse anyone!
So this is just to remind gents not to just POP UP bc you're in my area & you want a session.

Well on the flip side hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!

Xo
Lex
Old 04-22-2019, 09:46 PM   #10
lovelyevelyn
Account Disabled

User ID: 288080
My ECCIE Reviews

Not cool at all!! I hope he is reading this and feels like an ass. Smh.
lovelyevelyn is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 02:45 AM   #11
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

User ID: 3833
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

YES!!! Thank you for posting this!! Yes I indeed have an idea of who it was, but here’s the gist, I confirmed an appt w him for about half hour later, I was going to have a bite then shower and set up, but before I could even take a bite, there was a knock. 3 sets of a shave and a haircut. I emailed and emailed asking if it was him. I have seen this person once before no issues. HOWEVER, I DID NOT GIVE OUT MY NEW LOCATION YET!! So then I was really concerned. After about a half hour of messaging and figuring out that he already knew where I was, and then HIM picking up on his mistake, he drove all the way back towards my old location and stated it wasn’t him. (30 mins later) and that he had a timed transaction slip from that location to prove it. I said great as long as the time was stamped around or a little before the three sets of “a shave and a haircut”, yes folks he knocked that long, I would happily apologize and start figuring who else it could possibly be. He sends it over. Nope, time was stamped exactly 43 mins after my email of, hey were you just at the door? Anyway, I could see exactly what he was wearing and his body type, yes matched his description but his hat was covering the rest of the view. Couldn’t see his face and I was like, hell no, not answering that. (Seeing how he knew exact door/location before I even had the chance to send it over. I quickly go back and review my emails. Maybe I did give it to him. Nope. He then said, why didn’t you just open it bla bla... yea guy, that’s EXACTLY what us ladies do when a random guy shows up and we now have knowledge and the suspicion that the person knew where we were beforehand. Creeeepy.

He then said I have 30 names that can prove I was never at your incall mins before our scheduled time. Lol. I said ok send them over. Never did.

I begged for anything to prove that I was wrong and he stated that I was mistaken on who I was even emailing. ( I only book one guy a day, I was NOT MISTAKEN) anyway, I haven’t written about it just yet because I was still giving the entire situation the Benefit of a doubt and see if any person would come forward and say something along the lines of, hey came by earlier bla bla. Nope! So secret encounters beat me to the punch. Thanks babe.

But I Will say this, he then accused me of being absolutely delusional and proceeded with a few dumb hypothetical situations that “probably “ happened and said, if you didn’t want to see me you didn’t have to go through all this and make up bullshit and waste my time. Lmao , yea guy, cause I would spend that much time, brain activity, energy and conjuring up this entire story simply to JUST NOT SEE YOU, right after I had emailed my updates of getting to my place and needing a bit of time to eat set up etc ... yup!!! I did all that so I can just simply fuck with you. .... NOPE. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Guy was booked, I was about ready, he pulled the trigger too soon and came to the door before realizing I never sent my location over, I called him out on it, then he sped over across town to pretend he was never in the area, and tried to quickly prove his “location alibi” didn’t work. I even leaned over and told lexxxi, just minutes after asking him why he did that but didn’t get a reply for a half hour, I bet you he’s driving across town to old location to try and say he wasn’t even here. 30 mins go by, and sure enough I received a very assertive email stating huh? What are you talking about, I’m WAAAY over here. Lmao. (Why would you be over there anyway?, every SINGLE post says Med center. Not 30 mins in the other direction. Ok ok I’m going on, point is, he quickly realized what I had realized, tried to fix it instead of saying my bad I already knew by (insert whatever reasoning) and came too soon. (No pun intended) instead of admitting it and just saying my bad I’ll wait outside until you’re done I just received a whole bunch of you’re a crazy whore, you’re stupid and a series of stories to cover his ass that simply just didn’t clear it up or vouch for the scenario/whereabouts. Hahaha.

He was so persistent on not looking crazy, he ended with, ill expect an apology once you find out it wasn’t me you stupid whore. My reply was, oh boy now I really feel bad I missed out on such a classy fella. What a prize.

Ps. The hat you were wearing matched the very same logo on the hat in your photo you sent over to prove what you were wearing that day. Diff color same exact logo. I guess he assumed I didn’t catch the details of the hat through the peep hole. And yes he was already home in the photo. How does that help you? It doesn’t.

So yes, guys, even if you find out through reviews, bcd, word of mouth of where we are, please don’t jump the gun and run over knocking until we’ve legitimately sent you the information. Lol. Otherwise it sends off way too many creepy alarms.

Thank god secret encounters was there to witness this, otherwise I would just look like a silly crazy stupid whore making up shit inside my head. Hahahaha.

I said, dude, the first time I saw you, you also knocked w a shave and a hair cut. He replied, wtf IS SHAVE AND A HAIRCUT?!! Hahahah ROFL. I said, google.

After saying, all I need is that proof you claim to have confirming you were indeed 30-40 mins away in the other direction and I will apologize a thousand times over. He called me a crazy whore and that was that It’s been days.. crickets. Hmmm. K buddy.

For the record: i have seen him. He was not dangerous or anything of that nature. I just viewed this as , a very impatient fella who somehow already knew the location (hell two girls who work from there are well reviewed) and info gets leaked all the time, and just didn’t wanna wait the required amount of time I needed, so I called him out and he panicked. That’s it. So that’s why I’m writing my side NOW. I didn’t see it as a major psycho trying to harm or rob/stiff a girl. It’s only been a few days. So if any ladies are upset about me not acting quickly I apologize, I was just trying to give it a little time to see if anything else would surface from him or this imaginary man he kept insisting it might be would surface. Nah. But thanks SE for doing the leg work for me. It is after all YOUR gorgeous spot so it had to be said and done either way.

Ladies need more info I’ll gladly pm. And no I do not delete a single thing, and yes I still have it all. No it was not through pms yes only email.

My detailed side and explanation to the general warning of SE’s story.
Ez.
Ez5417 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 02:46 AM   #12
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

User ID: 3833
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And yes, I would hate to falsely accuse. Someone, HOWEVER, after waiting, I’m now certain.
Ez5417 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 03:24 AM   #13
Secret Encounters

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

We both locked eyes like fugggg i have 4 request but just getting ready & my family/mom vame by to say hi & chit chat before shopping. She left & as a matter of fact she said are yall ok bc i saw this guy knocking on the door.. Smfh.. What a nightmare. I mean for me its whatever idgahoot but dont mess with my family!!!

I did see & read every message EZ sent this gent she actually was ready calm & cool i on the other hand was livid & the more we thought the pissier i got bc i do no not allow ppl to just show up.. Actually that happened to me in 2004 .. & this was a 2nd time.. Lol.. Wow.. Big ass hat....

More news on an outcall today... This is qhy i dnt fk with NEW FKN GENTS WHO CLAIM TO BE THAT.. LADIES CHECK INFO IF HE DOES NOT COME FWD WITH FULL PYMT IN 24HRS.

TOODLES

Xo
Lex
Old 04-23-2019, 07:06 AM   #14
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Truly I am sorry and even reluctant to make a conclusion to any of the above reported activities, but...

In my experience, unfortunately, while this dude may appear to be non threatening, and indeed likely may be, but the summary of the reports indicates to me that he is potentially way more than just an "impatient hobbyist."

More like a probable (or actual) stalker/abuser falling deeper and deeper into whatever fantasy or "relationship" he feels he has with his targets.

ijs
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 07:15 AM   #15
lovelyevelyn
Account Disabled

User ID: 288080
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with ck. Just seeing a guy once doesn't mean he's not potentially dangerous still. I'm glad you guys are safe though, honestly. That's really creepy AF and shame on anyone sharing locations without consent.
lovelyevelyn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women