Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160486
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 05-09-2023, 01:57 PM   #1
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41
Default Lying Defaming Sexual Assaulter Trump is not found to be a rapist

Not found to have committed Rape. Good for him. Found however to have sexually assaulted Jean “not his type” Carrol. Not sure that makes him any better a person.

And he was found to have defamed her. She was awarded 5 million.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2023, 02:50 PM   #2
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Can he raise $5 million without selling or mortgaging something?
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2023, 03:20 PM   #3
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Not found to have committed Rape. Good for him. Found however to have sexually assaulted Jean “not his type” Carrol. Not sure that makes him any better a person.

And he was found to have defamed her. She was awarded 5 million.
... Crikey! ... THAT heading surely must o' hurt you to write!

I reckon that I don't understand the "no rape" but still
"sexual assault" -- that's a new one onto me.

However, it WILL be overturned on appeal.
Maybe the appeal will still hold the defamation - we'll see.

And what the piss?! ... You mention the assault
- but somehow forgot the BATTERY!

Reckon these are the new laws in America.
Just bring a lawsuit - no evidence - and get money. $$$$

No doubt Tara Reade will be next.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2023, 03:46 PM   #4
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Sexual Assault was the term that was used. Had they said Sexual Battery I woulda called him a Sexual Batterer.

I’d be surprised if the court of appeals overturns the factual findings in a civil case. That’d be extremely difficult as they’d have to essentially be wrong on the finding of fact in some ridiculous manner. Ain’t happening. He will legally be Sexual Assaulter Trump.

At least he doesn’t have to register as a sex offender.
Old 05-09-2023, 04:21 PM   #5
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

How much do you think Carroll’s lawyers got? Do you think the total legal fees on both sides exceeded the $5 million award? And if Trump had just said “Hell yeah, I fucked her, and she was one damn good piece of ass,” do you think she would have dropped the case?

He never should have said she was too ugly to fuck. “She’s not my type.” What the hell was he thinking?

Seriously, I don’t think I entirely buy that this happened or if it did that it was entirely nonconsensual. It allegedly happened in a department store dressing room. All she’d have to do was start screaming and he would have stopped or been arrested.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 05-09-2023, 04:35 PM   #6
1blackman1
Valued Poster

I suspect he lawyers will get around 40-50% of her take. 40 is pretty standard but there was likely some additional expenses so something over 40 will most likely be the amount.

She says she wouldn’t have sued if he denied it but he took it to the point of calling her crazy and essentially ugly. She was a college cheerleader and Ms Indiana so I doubt she was an ugly woman even 30 years ago.

Had Sexual Assaulter Trump said, instead of denying and calling her names, “we got it on in the dressing room but I didn’t rape her, it was consensual” Sexual Assaulter Trump likely woulda been fine and it woulda be he said she said when she wrote her book. According to her, It was defaming and belittling her that ended up costing Sexual Assaulter Trump. A 5 mil 2 min quickie seems like a pretty stupid choice.

Sexual Assaulter Trump coulda gone and testified. He coulda defended himself but decided not to.
Old 05-09-2023, 04:47 PM   #7
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."
Old 05-09-2023, 05:14 PM   #8
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
How much do you think Carroll’s lawyers got? Do you think the total legal fees on both sides exceeded the $5 million award? And if Trump had just said “Hell yeah, I fucked her, and she was one damn good piece of ass,” do you think she would have dropped the case?

He never should have said she was too ugly to fuck. “She’s not my type.” What the hell was he thinking?

Seriously, I don’t think I entirely buy that this happened or if it did that it was entirely nonconsensual. It allegedly happened in a department store dressing room. All she’d have to do was start screaming and he would have stopped or been arrested.
... She also claimed that she was RAPED by
Les Moonvs - from CBS...

Do YOU also believe THAT claim??

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2023, 05:18 PM   #9
1blackman1
Valued Poster

I’d be less shocked if he raped her. Casting couch and all. Who woulda thought Harvey raped 10s of women. It’s pretty consistent with what Trump stated in his Access Hollywood tape.
Old 05-09-2023, 08:22 PM   #10
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sexual Assault was the term that was used. Had they said Sexual Battery I woulda called him a Sexual Batterer.

I’d be surprised if the court of appeals overturns the factual findings in a civil case. That’d be extremely difficult as they’d have to essentially be wrong on the finding of fact in some ridiculous manner. Ain’t happening. He will legally be Sexual Assaulter Trump.

At least he doesn’t have to register as a sex offender.
Nope he sure doesn't and because it was a civil case he doesn't have a Criminal record either. Which in turn means he is still eligible to run for President and be nominated.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2023, 08:23 PM   #11
1blackman1
Valued Poster

He can run for president regardless of a criminal record. That’s irrelevant to whether one can run.
Old 05-09-2023, 08:27 PM   #12
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... She also claimed that she was RAPED by
Les Moonvs - from CBS...

Do YOU also believe THAT claim??

### Salty
Salty, Please read what I wrote again. Where did I say I believed her claim?

Google "Hideous Men Carroll". You'll come across a very entertaining article. I'm not linking it here for reasons that will be obvious if you read the piece.

Trump and Moonves are the tip of the iceberg. There were 19 other equally "hideous men" in the life of E. Jean Carroll. And that's not counting those like Hunter S. Thompson, who told her, "'Off with your pants!' as he sliced the leggings from my body with a long knife in his hot tub." This woman has gotten in a lot of very dicey situations with men.

So why did she forever stop having sex after the alleged incident with Trump? Why was she so traumatized that she's now unable to maintain a relationship with a man, according to her testimony? Well, I'd suspect it's because (a) this is about politics, and (b) Trump has a lot more money than those other 20 men. Her lawyers figured they could make a buck off of this, and they did. Two million dollars by Blackman's estimation. She may just be out and out lying.

I'd like to close with a quote from William Shakespeare:

The first thing we do, let's kill all the plaintiffs' lawyers.

I'm making a special accommodation for Blackman here. Plaintiffs' lawyers.
Old 05-09-2023, 09:29 PM   #13
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
He can run for president regardless of a criminal record. That’s irrelevant to whether one can run.
Yeah, that's something that needs to change. There wouldn't be so many Democrats getting elected.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2023, 10:30 PM   #14
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Well, there goes the money he made from his stupid ass trading cards. So much for the limited-edition version when he puts another round of that bullshit out on the market to scrounge up some more money from a bunch of fools.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 05:57 AM   #15
1blackman1
Valued Poster

No accommodation needed as I’m a defense attorney not a plaintiffs lawyer. But let’s not get rid of them as they make me plenty of money, takes both of us for me to get paid.

I feel for Carrol as she clearly believes that plenty of bad situations happened to her. I’ve never been accused of sexual abuse, assault, battery or rape, especially not by 16-17 women. I’ve also never told anyone that I could get away with sexually assaulting women. In fact I’d say that abhorrent behavior and would never chalk it up to “locker room” banter. Never heard anyone in any locker room I’ve been in talk like that.

So now Trump is officially Lying Sexual Assaulter Trump forever more.

This is just the start for him. GA indictment is next up I believe.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women