Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2011, 08:25 PM   #16
Selena Romano
Account Disabled

User ID: 47235
My ECCIE Reviews

That's so much technology
Selena Romano is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 04:10 PM   #17
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit13 View Post
London, using their own website means someone has to register the domain, do the web paging, etc... all that equals "Paper trail"

Its easier to use a cookie cutter layout where you put in some text, toss up a 1-4 photos and use a prepaid MasterCard someone got at a WalMart late at night and used CASH to buy and charge it up.

Posting the ads from an IP are traceable to that IP but these days open wireless locations are easy to find. And you don't have to go inside.. park in the parking lot, post, drive off
I am not going to go into detail here love, but trust me on this one. Heavy hitters in the traffickng business don't mess around with the cheap rates from BP. Those are for the wanna be pimps who might have their GF under their wing. Sites like these are for small time clowns, not the billion dollar industry we don't hear much about. Those people rarely get caught and it's sad.

The big boys make thousands per date for underage girls that cannot be advertised there without getting caught. There is a special on right now on MSNBC, and every one of these losers is small time trash! Most of these sites are hosted overseas and you don't have to use a real credit card or even a real name to register a domain...are you kidding?

My domain is not in my real name nor is it on a real cc....pre-paid Visa.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 09:59 AM   #18
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I am not going to go into detail here love, but trust me on this one. Heavy hitters in the traffickng business don't mess around with the cheap rates from BP. Those are for the wanna be pimps who might have their GF under their wing. Sites like these are for small time clowns, not the billion dollar industry we don't hear much about. Those people rarely get caught and it's sad.

The big boys make thousands per date for underage girls that cannot be advertised there without getting caught. There is a special on right now on MSNBC, and every one of these losers is small time trash! Most of these sites are hosted overseas and you don't have to use a real credit card or even a real name to register a domain...are you kidding?

My domain is not in my real name nor is it on a real cc....pre-paid Visa.
I know all too well how to register a domain etc and have the trail of bread crumbs lead to no-where.

The "heavy hitters" I am sure do not use BP etc.. but you can bet they keep an eye out on them, nobody likes someone moving in on their turf.

There was one post on BP looking for drivers for ladies who would fly in, see a client and fly out. Your job would be to pick the lady up at airport, take her to her appointment, wait (sometimes 6-8 hours) take her back and she would pay you 300 bucks.

Here is where this is a bad idea. The place wanted you to wire a deposit of 300 to them, then they would call you for the appointment time..

friend of mine fell for it and now he is out 300, that is how the big boys work..

the phone # they used is listed out of California, but we all know how that can be mis-leading.

But back to the small time guys... thats how the big time guys started, they would try to get their stripes doing things at a low level.. the more successful they are, and the more frequent they are successful, the more they will do it.
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:26 PM   #19
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Well if all they did was rip your friend off, then they did not pimp out an underage girl to him...that is my point. Most pimps on BP end up on the news and are paid a lot of money to keep quiet. That's how the main guys making the money seem to avoid capture.

Money scams are all over BP...it's far worse what I am talking about.
Old 02-07-2011, 05:24 PM   #20
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Quote:
Well if all they did was rip your friend off, then they did not pimp out an underage girl to him...that is my point. Most pimps on BP end up on the news and are paid a lot of money to keep quiet. That's how the main guys making the money seem to avoid capture.

Money scams are all over BP...it's far worse what I am talking about.
Yeah, when he told me what happened, I hated to laugh but it was funny.

regardless, its all bad the way they do things..
Old 02-07-2011, 06:29 PM   #21
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

How ya like those idiots from Africa with their, "Pardon me madame I hope this email finds you in good health. I have a great uncle who left me the sum of one bazillion dollars and need to transfer it to an American bank. Please give me your name, bank account number, address, and a phone to reach you."

Can't believe people fall for this crap!
Old 02-08-2011, 09:06 AM   #22
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Quote:
How ya like those idiots from Africa with their, "Pardon me madame I hope this email finds you in good health. I have a great uncle who left me the sum of one bazillion dollars and need to transfer it to an American bank. Please give me your name, bank account number, address, and a phone to reach you."

Can't believe people fall for this crap!
I get those all the time.. but being net savvy with a long tenure online... I just report em to spam

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women