Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59839
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37062
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 12-24-2010, 06:13 AM   #16
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post

Either way you are walking into a trap. I can only think of a couple instances where a provider was busted in her private residence; and those are always instigated by nosy neighbors complaining to LE for lack of discretion or excessive traffic in the hood. .
Very well said.

I only host incalls at upscale hotels. I also screen very well and have never had a problemw with LE. Incalls should always be hosted at upscale hotels where traveling businessmen going in and out is common.

Fellas, If you're going to see a provider and she's staying in the hood.. run! Especially if she's charging lower than average prices... low rates means alot of traffic and you NEVER know who is watching.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 05:12 PM   #17
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^^^ +1, I'm a snob for where I lay my head lol. Goes both ways.... guys (in my area anyways) usually can't expect to be seeing girls in certain areas in a really nice hotel if she's charging 50 60 70 bucks a pop. If a girl is charging super low she might not care where she stays as long as they come.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 06:20 PM   #18
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I just love the ladies charging 250-350/hr incall. When it gets down to the meeting, they are staying in 30-40/day Budget Suites down by the airport! No thanks!

(On that note; why is it that in every city in the US the airport is always the absolute worst part of town?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
^^^^^ +1, I'm a snob for where I lay my head lol. Goes both ways.... guys (in my area anyways) usually can't expect to be seeing girls in certain areas in a really nice hotel if she's charging 50 60 70 bucks a pop. If a girl is charging super low she might not care where she stays as long as they come.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 07:00 PM   #19
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I just love the ladies charging 250-350/hr incall. When it gets down to the meeting, they are staying in 30-40/day Budget Suites down by the airport! No thanks!

(On that note; why is it that in every city in the US the airport is always the absolute worst part of town?)
+1000

A 4 star hotel is nothing when you're getting paid $250 and up an hour. It makes no sense to stay at the super 8. What about the ones that claim to be "VIP" or "Elite" and stay at the best western chica? ... Love reading those reviews.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 07:41 AM   #20
Angel Knight
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 58500
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That is why u get an apartment thats not in the hood but its not real expensive and live there, work there, and keep ur morals and ethics about this hobby/job!! I personally do not do hotels unless im on tour and pre-booked or the gentleman suggests the hotel of his choice for his confort and convience!! When ur not familuar with the area and hotel its a bit scary for the gentleman, so to help ease the mind i would rather keep my apartment discrete but open. Ive never had any encounters with LE and ive been here for 4yrs +!! HOTELS ARE TRAPS FOR BOTH PARTIES!!!!!
Angel Knight is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 11:50 AM   #21
Fastcars1966
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I'm in a small town so outcalls are just to risky for me. I would much rather go to an incall location.
Fastcars1966 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 02:04 PM   #22
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I only use hotels when I tour and they are 3.5 and up. I have stopped using certain posh hotels because they have started requiring the guy to have an elevator key to get to the room....no way in hell I am meeting every one of them in the lobby and risking it looking beyond obvious.

Locally, I have one huge house, a waterfront condo, and an apt in a gated community by the airport...anyone who has seen me can testify to the fact that the Ritz has nothing on any of these locations and I offer a driver service to boot. I realize at my rates, staying in a less than upscale place would not make the best impression.

I don't feel outcalls are worth the added hassle for any less than a few hours, so I just don't do them in those cases. I always require full name and employment if he wants an outcall and I will NOT go downtown New Orleans or his personal home for ANY amount of money!

As for security issues...it is VERY hard for LE to set up a person at a home they own vs. a hotel they are renting.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 05:24 PM   #23
BARFLY
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I only use hotels when I tour and they are 3.5 and up. I have stopped using certain posh hotels because they have started requiring the guy to have an elevator key to get to the room....no way in hell I am meeting every one of them in the lobby and risking it looking beyond obvious.

Locally, I have one huge house, a waterfront condo, and an apt in a gated community by the airport...anyone who has seen me can testify to the fact that the Ritz has nothing on any of these locations and I offer a driver service to boot. I realize at my rates, staying in a less than upscale place would not make the best impression.

I don't feel outcalls are worth the added hassle for any less than a few hours, so I just don't do them in those cases. I always require full name and employment if he wants an outcall and I will NOT go downtown New Orleans or his personal home for ANY amount of money!

As for security issues...it is VERY hard for LE to set up a person at a home they own vs. a hotel they are renting.
Does this driver service have a bar in the back of the limo?

That is the sexiest damn thing I have read in a long time.

I just have to be honest with you. . .I been staring at your ass in your avatar for like an hour. I went and checked out your website and thought, self, she is hot, she seems skilled, but she may be out of your budget. . .but hell if you are providing me with an excellent venue to play in and fetching me with a driver, your stock is shooting way up. Then there is that ass. . .nevermind frugal self, this lass is a bargain!

More ladies could learn from you.

So when are you coming to Ohio?

If I gave a shit about the Ohio State Buckeyes, I would come down to NOLA for the Sugar Bowl, but I don't. You might be worth the road trip alone--well and there is all that jazz and great food.

Don't be too surprised if Chuck is on your doorstep in a few weeks. I see your are headed to Memphis early next month. . .any chance you might slide over to Knoxville, Chattanooga, or Atlanta if things go slow for you? I might be able to make it. . .ah shit look at me running off at the mouth. Just PM me sometime, sug. I need to see that ass in person.
BARFLY is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 06:57 PM   #24
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO no I doubt I will ever go back to Ohio...at least not Cincy, but yes I do get to TN usually once a month lol. My driver does not drive a Limo...just a normal cabbie or car with AC. It's a flat rate to and from your hotel and after that, you are free to use his services for the same low rate during your stay in town. Just an extra bonus that I offer my boys that take oh so good care of me.

Memphis wears me out every time I go and I don't do drive by service, so I am afraid the hike is on you lol.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:05 PM   #25
seductivesarah
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16977
My ECCIE Reviews

LAW ENFORCEMENT DOES SCOPE OUT THE HOURLY HOTELS DEPENDING ON THE PEOPLE RUNNING IT, MOST DONT CARE AND KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WHILE OTHERS DO AND WILL CALL THE LAW I USE PALACE INNS IF I AM MEETING SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT WANT ME TO GO TO THEIR HOME AND THEY DONT WANT TO COME TO MY INCALL I HAVE NOT HAD ANY TROUBLE FROM ANY OF THE ONES I HAVE USED AS LONG AS U DONT HAVE A LOT OF TRAFFIC YOU SHOULD BE FINE ONE PLACE I DO STAY AWAY FROM ARE RED ROOF INNS...VERY DANGEROUS
seductivesarah is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:50 PM   #26
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by seductivesarah View Post
LAW ENFORCEMENT DOES SCOPE OUT THE HOURLY HOTELS DEPENDING ON THE PEOPLE RUNNING IT, MOST DONT CARE AND KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WHILE OTHERS DO AND WILL CALL THE LAW I USE PALACE INNS IF I AM MEETING SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT WANT ME TO GO TO THEIR HOME AND THEY DONT WANT TO COME TO MY INCALL I HAVE NOT HAD ANY TROUBLE FROM ANY OF THE ONES I HAVE USED AS LONG AS U DONT HAVE A LOT OF TRAFFIC YOU SHOULD BE FINE ONE PLACE I DO STAY AWAY FROM ARE RED ROOF INNS...VERY DANGEROUS
It also depends on the area of town.
I am 2-3 miles north of I-45 and Crosstimbers and there are a few "Inns" down there. It is also a hot zone for street walkers. So the cops tend to hover.

My advice about using the "Inns" per say is pick ones that are not near hot zones, or strip clubs since some girls who work in strip clubs might be doing double duty around there.
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 02:07 PM   #27
Acrobat
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Personally, I do not do outcalls at all, I have no interest in anyone knowing exactly where I live or what I have in my home. When traveling, on a rare occasion, I will have a lady come over to my hotel but still prefer to go to her.
When traveling for business, I'm able to stay at nicer hotels ($100+ rates) for the night. I've had providers come over at the beginning of my stay. When they leave, should I have any concern for my safety the rest of the night? I've steered away from using agencies because of this concern and have been sticking with independents. i've thought about complaining to management about something and switching my room after a provider meeting.

Also, when in an unfamiliar city, it would probably be riskier going to a provider's incall without knowing the area. With my nice hotel outcall, it seems more secure, but is that an illusion?
Acrobat is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 01:40 PM   #28
topsgt38801
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

When I am traveling on business and staying in a nice hotel, I do use outcall to my room most of the time. That is after really researching the reviews of the lady as well as how many sites they are listed on and how many reviews. I prefer incall, but that goes back to my personal screening process of all of the above info also. If they are not highly reviewed and rated, I am afraid of where their incall may be located or if it is a set up to rip me off. Your research is a critical as the research the ladies do so all can remain safe and have fun.

topsgt38801 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 03:04 PM   #29
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I wouldn't be worried about switching rooms after a session. I travel all the time but I'm just more comfortable going to a ladies incall, assuming its a private residence. If shes at a hotel too, its a toss-up in whether you go out or stay in. Just have to make the judgment based on circumstances at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acrobat View Post
When traveling for business, I'm able to stay at nicer hotels ($100+ rates) for the night. I've had providers come over at the beginning of my stay. When they leave, should I have any concern for my safety the rest of the night? I've steered away from using agencies because of this concern and have been sticking with independents. i've thought about complaining to management about something and switching my room after a provider meeting.

Also, when in an unfamiliar city, it would probably be riskier going to a provider's incall without knowing the area. With my nice hotel outcall, it seems more secure, but is that an illusion?
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 07:59 PM   #30
Acrobat
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19

Thanks, Top and Chica. Those responses are more along the line of answers I needed.
Acrobat is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women