Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47411
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-27-2010, 08:25 AM   #31
Monkeypaw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

JordanAllen: It's not about you! I'm saying ONCE AGAIN.... the hobbyists who are dentists would be dumb as hell to put their license on the line... The most I have ever done was to give FREE advice to providers back on ASPD about their sick kids and gave FREE medication samples through a 3rd party I trusted. But it's still stupid to trade sex for healthcare. And those who have licenses that choose to, are idiots. It's one thing to stand in front of The state Board and say you got busted for attempting to engage in solicited sex, but to say you use your professional license for sexual favors? It's like me giving drugs (my profession) to get sex, and they will pull my license forever and I will end up at McDs frying chicken McNuggets.

Also you're looking for cosmetic dentistry versus Heather the Cougar whom I assume has gum disease and tissue infiltration if her teeth is falling out at an early age. I don't want to frighten you too much Heather but that leaves you at risk for higher infections overall, especially cardiac infections. Go to whatever dental school and let them do what is necessary. I think most girls here are wanting a perfect all porcelain veneers smile or a crown here and there. You, my lady, need serious attention. BTW, you guys make tons of $$$ as providers... what's up with the shitty credit?
Monkeypaw is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 08:43 AM   #32
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default ScarlettKiss is Correct: CA, FL, and TX Only but, many have said they don't mind traveling or Touring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettKiss View Post
Just noticed before you get too excited they only have plans available in CA, FL, and TX!
This is really a very good option Ladies, Please look into it. They have MANY Locations in those cities Indicated. I am glad i live in Texas. Avoid Bartering with your Teeth. If you really must Barter, take out the plan and Barter the Rest.

Example: lets say you need 5K worth of work done, with the plan you only have to pay 1K, it is much easier to barter 1K than 5K. And a SMART dentist knows how to doctor the books so that both the client & the dentist win. Think about it. (Min. Risk)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
They are very inexpensive and since i got this link from a Provider,
i would suspect they are provider friendly.

https://www.safeguard.net/

Hope this helps,

CG
If ANY Members here are signed up with Safeguard, please let others know of your experiences with them. They are also connected with metlife. & they have vision plans also. Learn to navigate their site and see the pricing & locations posted there.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 09:06 AM   #33
Addison Blake
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3762
My ECCIE Reviews

MP- I get what you're saying and that's fine, I just felt like you were coming down on the ladies about it. I agree that it's not a good idea but if a provider finds a dentist that wants to chance it... Stupid but good for them and it would have nothing to do with me.

As far as us making a ton of $$$$, everyones situation is different but a lot of ladies use it to further their education or other things and really don't have much left. I myself just opened a biz, I am supporting it entirely right now until I have everything I need... That's just a small example. If I listed my monthly bills, which are in most part all necessary, you would be completely shocked!
Addison Blake is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 10:22 AM   #34
Monkeypaw
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanAllen View Post
MP- I get what you're saying and that's fine, I just felt like you were coming down on the ladies about it. I agree that it's not a good idea but if a provider finds a dentist that wants to chance it... Stupid but good for them and it would have nothing to do with me.

As far as us making a ton of $$$$, everyones situation is different but a lot of ladies use it to further their education or other things and really don't have much left. I myself just opened a biz, I am supporting it entirely right now until I have everything I need... That's just a small example. If I listed my monthly bills, which are in most part all necessary, you would be completely shocked!
That to me is a hooker mentality! Let me trade my body for something if possible... No one will give u an education for sex, so u use your resources there? It's about Malsow's hierarchy of needs and I hate to tell you, but some of the girls priorities are all jacked up. I really don't care otherwise, but I'm just letting anyone know that if your teeth is falling out before 60... you are in some serious trouble! Anyways to a more Monkepaw-like thinking.. Are your boobs real?
Old 11-27-2010, 10:55 AM   #35
angelinadream
Account Disabled

User ID: 42776
My ECCIE Reviews
Default well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeypaw View Post
This is a really really stupid thread... why would a licensed by the state of Texas professional take the risk to reveal his "OUT" information and workplace to hookers? As a LICENSED by the state professional, you know what happens even if you get arrested once...the LICENSE to practice goes away, your livelihood goes away...
Seriously... I can see this happening...

Hooker: Hi I'm Ms. Hooktard, I need dental work. I'll barter you BBBJ, GFE, PSE etc..

Dentist Hobbyist: Sure, that's sounds great, come to my office...

--Dental work...sex...etc-- Now one week later....

Hooker: Hi, Mr. Dentist... I need more stuff done and I have friends too....by the way I know where you work...and we don't want to pay.

Dentist Hobbyist: Oh shit...oh shit...
I did it and no one's bothered.....He did me a favor, I'm not telling, he's not telling......hell I even barter with a vet.....for my pets....
angelinadream is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 11:27 AM   #36
Addison Blake
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3762
My ECCIE Reviews

Are you asking me? If so, yes they are all natural.
Addison Blake is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 02:52 PM   #37
Monkeypaw
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you asking me? If so, yes they are all natural.
Good Gracious!
Old 11-29-2010, 04:15 AM   #38
jenna_purr
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 40142

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeypaw View Post
That to me is a hooker mentality! Let me trade my body for something if possible..
WTF ?

US ? we do that ???

NO !!! say it ain't so.

I have shitty credit because I hate to pay bills and it's impossible to barter with an automated system so I figured to hell with them.

Not qualifying for credit is a great way to stay out of debt, and not financing your purchases is way cheaper anyway. Cash spanks Credit's ASS.
jenna_purr is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 05:04 AM   #39
jenna_purr
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 40142

Quote:
I'm on my phone and it's very hard to use the quotes so...

Jenna- I can not really speak for the ladies that are looking for a dentist to barter with but I would assume that they realize a dentist wouldn't barter for the full amount of the work they perform. As MP said, the dentist is going to mark up products 2X or 3X what they cost him, I would think if a provider found a dentist to work with them that he would still charge but maybe cut those mark ups out and only charge her what he pays for them... I would think that this would be more along the lines of what these ladies would expect. If I'm wrong and they do expect a full barter, then I would agree that it will probably be impossible to find a dentist to do that.

MP- I read your post just fine. You were saying it's stupid of them to give us their personal info. Then you basically stated that if they did barter their services with us, we could go back later and blackmail them for services... So I'm saying that even though I haven't bartered with any of them, I know these dentist, doctors, lawyers personal info. So, if I were the type to do it, I could out them just because they pissed me off. My point was they don't have to barter their services to loose their license, they could loose it just because I had their personal info and I took it to someone.

I need work done as well.. I had braces as a teen, I had 4 teeth on the sides of my mouth that were pulled to make room. The last thing they were waiting on was just for those gaps to close. Then i decided to join the Marines right after 9-11 and was gone 2 weeks later, I had to take my braces off before going to boot camp and the spaces were not all the way closed yet. Now i have been looking for a way to get that work and a few other minor things done and it is difficult to find an affordable way to do it.
The dental school in Houston most likely operates like Baylor in Dallas... I'm from Dallas and I went a few years back they approved me to do the work for very little. The problem was that they wanted to do unnecessary work just because that's what their students needed practice on. You can't just say... Do this and this but not this... You have to agree to the entire treatment plan or they will not even touch your mouth. Care credit is fine for those with good credit but I'm sure a lot of people have bad or not enough credit. I've applied but I basically have no credit.

With all that being said... All I'm saying is that most of these ladies have probably tried finding a way of getting help and haven't had much luck. So, once again, I can't blame them for asking.
Care Credit will approve anyone. They are like the Ugly Duckling Auto Sales of the medical industry. They will jack you for interest and you will pay 4 times as much by the time you are through paying them off but I have seen them give credit to people who couldn't qualify for a secured credit card. I only know 1 person they denied and she then she got a letter from them 3 days later, stating they were able to approve her.

Oh no wait, they offer a zero interest plan but as soon as your late with a payment ------> 29% retroactive. It's so ugly.

If you don't do a straight barter, then you're asking a dentist to not only barter, but to do the work for barter credit or you would have to be willing to do the barter sessions upfront before you got your dental work.

I think it's possible, and posting is the best way to find out but I'm just suggesting that chances are pretty slim, so they should start exploring other, more viable options. You can also call the dentist offices and ask them what, if any, programs they have for uninsured or low income patients because some do have their own private plans, and they can also refer you to organizations that might help.

St Vincent De Paul (??) in Phoenix does a lottery every couple of months where they pick 1 person and that person gets their teeth fixed completely. I've also seen ads in craigslist offering to pull your wisdom teeth for free if you're willing to take some experimental pain medication LOL. . I considered it but chickened waaay out.
jenna_purr is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women