Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2011, 05:37 PM   #1
fastlife
Registered Member

Default red flag? inquiries sent to 2 diff providers, near identical response

hi, guys, new here.

i recently sent e-mails to a couple different providers. they seemed to be living in different areas, and only thing they really had in common was that they both seemed to be eastern european.

when i checked my e-mail, i got near identical responses (both in how it was typed and also with a "sent from iphone" signature, and both one minute apart from each other. this weirded me out so i sent a follow up question a few hours later as i figured it might be a coincidence and again i got e-mail responses less than a minute apart from each other.

they both only have a couple reviews each on TER but this whole thing is really weird. this can't be a coincidence, so what's going on here? did i maybe just contact a common booker?

thoughts? thank you.
fastlife is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 06:05 PM   #2
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlife View Post
hi, guys, new here.

i recently sent e-mails to a couple different providers. they seemed to be living in different areas, and only thing they really had in common was that they both seemed to be eastern european.

when i checked my e-mail, i got near identical responses (both in how it was typed and also with a "sent from iphone" signature, and both one minute apart from each other. this weirded me out so i sent a follow up question a few hours later as i figured it might be a coincidence and again i got e-mail responses less than a minute apart from each other.

they both only have a couple reviews each on TER but this whole thing is really weird. this can't be a coincidence, so what's going on here? did i maybe just contact a common booker?

thoughts? thank you.
Rule of thumb.. if something does not seem right, don't see em.
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 06:16 PM   #3
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

It could very well be the same provider. Many use different personas and rates for different areas. It could also be a pimp using one phone to answer tons of emails for his girls.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 08:24 PM   #4
ali*cat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41943
My ECCIE Reviews

EWWWWW
ali*cat is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:46 PM   #5
Mpls_Man
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 31

It could also be that the ad was put up only phishing for email addresses and what was returned to you was simply the automated response.

Did the wording of the response actually answer the questions that you might have asked? Many times the response will be created anticipating what you would be asking for by contacting the email address. When that happens it can feel like the response was made without actually reading your email ... especially on a followup message.
Mpls_Man is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 03:00 PM   #6
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I use an auto-response but mine won't say what the next person's will say, so your situation could very well be just that.

I won't reply to any email that does not have refs and my auto-response just suggests they do so, or don't expect a response.
Old 02-03-2011, 06:32 PM   #7
Guest080312-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlife View Post
...they seemed to be living in different areas, and only thing they really had in common was that they both seemed to be eastern european...

...they both only have a couple reviews each on TER but this whole thing is really weird. this can't be a coincidence, so what's going on here? did i maybe just contact a common booker?
If they're Eastern European, then that "common booker" may be the type depicted in movies like Eastern Promises or Taken.

Only a couple reviews each on TER? How do you know who wrote those reviews -- their "common booker", perhaps?

I'd run like hell.
Guest080312-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:01 PM   #8
topsgt38801
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I concur with GV, no way would I pursue any further. Sounds fishy enough to me that I would not run the risk!

topsgt38801 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:12 PM   #9
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Sounds like a PIMP.
Old 02-03-2011, 07:36 PM   #10
Guest080312-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Sounds like a PIMP.
Or worse: A pimp working for Russian or East European organized crime -- extremely dangerous.
Old 02-03-2011, 07:46 PM   #11
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Do those guys really mess around with BP though? Most traffickers usually have a ring of guys that are only allowed in by word of mouth. Spamming random ads on BP when it could be LE behind the puter, makes very little sense. Sounds more like a web cam ad or a newbie pimp.
Old 02-04-2011, 05:34 AM   #12
Guest080312-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Do those guys really mess around with BP though? Most traffickers usually have a ring of guys that are only allowed in by word of mouth...
LR -- Good point. However, I saw no mention of BP in the original post or any of the replies above. Do you know something that the rest of us don't?
Old 02-04-2011, 08:49 AM   #13
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Quote:
Do those guys really mess around with BP though? Most traffickers usually have a ring of guys that are only allowed in by word of mouth. Spamming random ads on BP when it could be LE behind the puter, makes very little sense. Sounds more like a web cam ad or a newbie pimp.
My guess is the spam ads you see on BP are the low end of the human trafficking
Like a stock boy in a grocery store... someone has to put the goods on display.

Higher ups shop around for best prices from suppliers etc...
Old 02-05-2011, 04:13 PM   #14
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Agreed, but I don't think that's how it normally works with the big time criminals. They have their own websites.

GaryVee, I just assumed it was BP but actually yes....I do happen to know a lot about what these monsters do and how they operate. I am an advocate for many groups that take it upon themselves to stop the freaks.
Old 02-05-2011, 05:36 PM   #15
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Quote:
Agreed, but I don't think that's how it normally works with the big time criminals. They have their own websites.

GaryVee, I just assumed it was BP but actually yes....I do happen to know a lot about what these monsters do and how they operate. I am an advocate for many groups that take it upon themselves to stop the freaks.
London, using their own website means someone has to register the domain, do the web paging, etc... all that equals "Paper trail"

Its easier to use a cookie cutter layout where you put in some text, toss up a 1-4 photos and use a prepaid MasterCard someone got at a WalMart late at night and used CASH to buy and charge it up.

Posting the ads from an IP are traceable to that IP but these days open wireless locations are easy to find. And you don't have to go inside.. park in the parking lot, post, drive off

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women